Yes Please... Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex's first lesbian experience progresses to a threesome.
2.2k words
4.6
10.4k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even thinking I let the words slip from my mouth...

"Yes, please." I moaned.

Meg's giant strap-on was still filling every inch of my pussy, so the waves of ecstasy that emulated out from the painful splitting sensation between my legs probably had something to do with my decision making.

At the time I was only 18 and this was my first time with a girl, and now I had just agreed to a threesome? This goddess of a women had some control over me. I turned my head around to get another look.

A tall, toned, and tanned body that led to her supple tits just below her symmetrical face stared down at my helplessness. She owned me, and she knew it. While making eye contact, she slowly moved her hips back and the dildo ceased destroying my insides.

As soon as the rubber popped out of my hole, my body gave out. I collapsed spread eagle on the mattress, my firm ass still up in the air. I couldn't even move when Meg opened the door wide enough for the whole apartment to see into the bedroom.

Meg stood in the doorway, completely nude except for the pink strap-on, and made eye contact with Justin in the kitchen. If he was cooking anything a minute ago, he wasn't now. Within seconds he joined us in the room.

He took one look at me and sighed.

"Was Meg too rough with her new plaything?" I was mortified, I just met this man, and he was staring at my naked body completely destroyed and sprawled out.

I felt the familiar grip of Meg's hands grabbing my hips and she spun me over. Justin got his first up close peek at my D cups as they whipped around and I flopped down on my back. Meg slid the strap-on off and hung it on a chair nearby.

"I think we can make do with the real thing for now." She said.

I tried to respond but all I could do was groan. Justin checked in with Meg to make sure I was okay with this. Before Meg could even answer, the words slipped from my lips again.

"Yes, please." I mumbled.

Justin smiled and leaned over me, fully clothed.

"Want me to kiss is and make it better?" He said to me, about an inch from my face.

I closed my eyes and puckered my lips, expecting him to passionately meet my mouth with his. I was wrong. He had disappeared and reappeared between my legs. I felt his coarse tongue gently stroke the outside of my sex and my whole body shuttered.

After exploring the outer skin and some of the surrounding area, he pushed his tongue and slipped it directly into my hole. He closed his mouth around the outside of my pussy and brought his tongue deeper into my vagina.

I squealed and opened my eyes. The sensation jolted me forward as all the heat from my arousal morphed into a complexity of chilling vibrations emanating from Justin's tongue dancing against my slick inner walls.

As I sat up slightly and opened my eyes, I was just in time to see Meg's beautiful body beginning to straddle me. She brought her right leg over my face and lowered herself directly down onto my lips. She smelled incredible, like I had plunged my face into a musty cantaloupe.

She tasted even better. I felt Justin's tongue dance up and down inside me and I tried to mimic what I felt on Meg. Her taste made me wetter and the sensations of almost squirting made Justin's tongue feel even more orgasmic.

Then she started to grind her hips and fuck herself with my face. I just stuck my tongue out and let her move herself around to use me as a toy. Then I heard her say something.

"Justin, you can get naked down." She commanded.

Damn, she had control over everyone. She removed herself from on top of me as Just stopped tongue-fucking me long enough to stand at the edge of the bed. He stripped off his shirt and I saw the same abs and "V" shape I had seen when he exited the shower earlier.

Then, he grabbed his pants and his underwear together and yanked them down. Somehow, his cock was bigger than the strap-on and I shuddered at the sight of it. He was rock solid and had a glisten of precum leaking from the tip.

I felt Meg's hand grab my shoulders and sit me up. I was now at the edge of the bed with my legs over the side. Justin stood completely nude about a foot away from me. He was standing and I was sitting as if in a chair, so his cock was at eye-level.

Meg slid behind me and acted as the back to my chair. She wrapped herself around me with her legs and arms. I felt her tits press up against my back and her chin rest on my shoulder. She began kissing my neck and the softness of her lips tickled my body in a new way.

"Okay, she can suck it now." She said in between neck kisses.

Justin smiled and stepped forward. Meg reached around from behind and lowered her hand down below my waist. Justin's member was about an inch from my face when Meg's hand slid between my sensitive lips. At this point, I couldn't tell what was an orgasm and what wasn't. I was basically having one prolonged explosion of ecstasy.

The feeling of Meg's hand reaching my pussy, shocked me enough to open my mouth and lean forward. My lips wrapped around Justin's firm cock, and I slid it to the back of my throat. I instantly tasted the sweetness of his precum and sucked my lips against his skin as I moved my mouth back.

Meg began moving her hand in small circles around my clit as my tongue joined in on teasing Justin. He moaned in approval and Meg rewarded me by speeding up. Just then moved his hips forward and his cock hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit, but oddly enough I enjoyed it.

I pushed forward, bringing even more of his cock to the back of my throat and gagged a few more times while leaving it there. My mouth filled with saliva that twirled around his dick inside my mouth.

Meg began to suck on my neck and the sensations that shot from her hickey met the vibrations that exploded from her now increased speed fingering me. My legs began to shake and Justin pulled back, so Meg stopped, and I was once again left begging for her touch to return.

"Grab a condom." Meg said.

He knew exactly where to go. He walked to the desk, pulled a condom from a clear jar next to her laptop and opened it. I watched intently as he unrolled the latex over his firm cock. His hand lapped one over the other until he finished and gave himself two quick tugs as if to check that it was working.

Meg then laid me down on my back and flipped me over. Since I was sitting on the edge of the bed, my legs were still dangling off the side. So now I was knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed with my torso draped over. Essentially my ass was still bent in doggy style, but my face was flush with the bed.

It seemed Meg has designed it this way because the next thing she did was scoot her crotch close to my face and sit spread eagle in front of me. Justin took his place behind, and I was sandwiched between the two.

Meg laid down to enjoy herself, so I craned my neck and put my mouth on her pussy, then Justin bent slightly to find mine. He used his hand to guide his cock to my vagina.

He was huge. The head of his stiff cock pushed me apart and I let a moan escape from my mouth that went straight into Meg. I moved my tongue across her moist lips as Justin pushed into me slowly. I felt every inch of him slide and split me in two. The feeling of his pulsing cock filling my hole sent a calm tightness up through my ass.

I clench my pussy around him once he has pushed the full length of his dick inside me. When I tensed, he probably had a pretty good view of my asshole perking up. Then, he moved his hips back and pushed into me again. The sensation was magnificent.

I had been fucked before, but not by anything this huge, or anyone this experienced. He gyrated his hips so that each thrust moved forward but pushed down as well. It resulted with him finding my spot rather quickly and pounding it over and over again.

The more he fucked me, the more I couldn't compose myself enough to lick Meg. My mouth just dangled open on her pussy and the force of Justin pushing into me thrusted my face against her sex. The force was so intense, though that it must've felt good dragging my mouth helpless across her, because Meg started to moan.

My whole body began to shake, which turned my face into a vibrator for Meg. Justin kept pumping at miraculous speed as I reached orgasm. I had never cum from penetrative sex before, I always had to use my hand or a toy after having sex. The sensation was different than I was used to. It actually made me scream!

I wailed as a calm cold washed over me, followed by the quick release of a sharp warmth that shot through every part of my pussy before spreading outward in a methodic spill of ecstasy. Justin barely noticed and kept fucking me hard while I came.

"Sounds like someone's done." Meg chuckled before sitting up.

Justin pulled out of me and the feeling when he hollowed my pussy was intense enough to get another squeal out of me. Despite just finishing, my body begged his cock to return as soon as it left.

I caught a peek of the TV. Based on the fact that Obi-Wan was fighting General Grievous, we had been fucking for an hour. Or rather, they had been fucking me for an hour.

"Don't you want to finish?" I asked, not really directing my question to either Meg or Justin, simply to the room.

"You're very kind. Would you like to see us finish?" Meg responded.

I had one response I kept saying and this seemed like the perfect time to use it.

"Yes, please." I said.

"Thought you might say that." She said with a smile.

She grabbed me and pulled me to the top of the bed. She leaned me up against a pillow and put the blanket over me. I felt so safe being taken care of by this goddess.

She returned to the end of the bed where Justin was waiting. Except she moved where he was standing. She brought him over to the left side of the bed, then got it position for doggy style so I could watch them fuck from the side. I had a clear view of Meg's dangling tits, a profile of her ass being pounded, and a shot of Justin's dick sliding in and out of her. Bonus: I could also see Star Wars perfectly.

To my surprise, Justin took off the condom before starting to fuck her. He slid inside her as I watched, and she let out a sigh of relief. Her hips moved back to meet his and she arched her back once he was fully inside her.

Then, Justin began his rhythm. He pushed in and out as Meg did the same in the opposite direction. The sight of her ass jiggling and her tits dangling was beautiful. Justin started fucking harder and a rhythmic slapping sound clapped on every impact.

She used her left arm to keep herself up and reached down with the other hand. Her fingers slipped across her wet lips and started rubbing her clit in a circular fashion. As Justin picked up speed, so did her fingers.

The image was so hot that I decided to mimic Meg under the sheet. My fingers found my pussy and started teasing my clit. I picked up speed and started breathing heavily. Meg noticed and made eye contact with me. She smiled as Justin started to groan.

All three of us picked up pace and within seconds we all reached climax and a wave of pleasure filled the entire space. Moans of ecstasy and relief blasted out in every direction as we all slumped over.

We laid in silence for a bit, just listening to the movie and reveling in what we had just finished.

After a few minutes, Justin stood up.

"Round two?" He asked.

It was really more like round four for me, so I wasn't sure I had it in me. However, Meg quickly agreed and looked at me to confirm.

"I don't think my pussy can take it." I said.

Meg smiled and hopped to me. She straddled my limp body and looked down at me. She got in real close and whispered.

"How 'bout we teach you about anal, sweetheart?" Her words melted me.

I felt my ass tighten and my body tremble. My nerves shook and I repeated my favorite phrase...

TO BE CONTINUED.