Yes Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
Jennifer leaves school.
1k words
4.29
13.8k
7

Part 7 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer wandered aimlessly around the college cafeteria. There was something she needed to do, somewhere she needed to be. But, what was it? Where was Professor Stone? Professor Stone should be here to help her. Jennifer wanted...no needed Professor Stone. Jennifer could see nothing but pink clouds in her head. Professor Stone should be here to guide her.

"Jiggly Jugs Jen, I thought you were going to be coming over to my house. I thought you were going to work for me." stated Professor Stone. She had gone to fetch Jennifer. Some of her sluts had forgotten things before. Just small things-their names, where they lived, their entire past.

"I am Professor...I just don't remember where you live." stated Jennifer.

"Well come with me, slut. It doesn't matter where we're going. It only matters that you obey me. You now live to obey me...isn't that true Jiggly Jugs Jen?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor..."said Jennifer mindlessly.

"Good slut." said Professor Stone as she stroked Jennifer's nipples causing Jennifer to moan. "Now it's time to get in my car, Jiggly Jugs Jen."

"Yes Professor." said Jennifer as she followed her Professor out to the car. Little did she know she'd never be free again.

Professor Stone did not go straight home. She wanted her sluts' memories to be fuzzy in case their programming ever broke down. Eventually, they arrived at her mansion. Over the years Professor Stone, had managed to acquired the entire development. The entire subdivision and all its inhabitants were only to eager to serve her.

Professor Stone opened her own car door. All of her sluts were inside getting ready for her arrival. None of them knew they were getting a new "sister" today. It wasn't their business to know. It was only their business to obey.

Professor Stone's slave Kiki opened the door. "Welcome home, Mistress how can I please you today?" Kiki questioned curtseying. Kiki was Professor Stone's Japanese bimbo. She spoke english but reverted to Japanese when she was in the throws of passion.

"Well Kiki I'm pleased to announce you have a new sister. She's very stupid. I think I'll have her be a pain slut. But, I haven't tried her out yet. Her training is only hypothetical. So she'll test her skills out on you. You're very lucky." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Mistress, thank you Mistress...will she be sleeping with me? Will I be her teacher?" questioned Kiki.

"Silence slut, you don't ask questions. You only do as I say. Understand?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Mistress." said Kiki as she looked down at her hands.

Professor Stone brought Jennifer in. "Jiggly Jugs Jen this is your new sister Kiki. You want to make Kiki happy don't you? Well, Kiki gets happy by being eaten out. Since you're such a hard core lesbian I thought you could do it."

"Mistress...has Jiggly Jugs Jen been bad? She's wearing clothes and only bad sluts wear clothes. Being naked makes you wetter and the wetter the better." stated Kiki.

"No Kiki, she hasn't been bad she's just new. But, it's good that you noticed. You'll be rewarded by being able to eat me out tonight." stated Professor Stone.

Kiki beamed. It was such an honor to be allowed to eat her Mistress out. She couldn't wait. She also grew wet at the thought of eating her Mistress out. Mistress had the best tasting pussy in all the house.

Jennifer undressed. She knew she needed to be naked in this house. Professor Stone had told her if she was naked she'd be wetter and the wetter the better. Soon she was naked. She walked up to the Japanese girl and began kissing her.

Jennifer made her way down from Kiki's mouth to her breasts where she sat and suckled. Tits were so good. Why hadn't she tried women before? She just loved having sisters. Wetness was starting to form between Jennifer's own legs so she knew it was time to please her sister. Jennifer kept kissing her way down till she reached Kiki's cunt.

Jennifer thought the smell of Kiki's pussy was sweet, salty, intensely warm and invitingly female. Pussy was what she had been lusting after her whole life. She was a lesbian right? Jennifer inserted her tongue into Kiki's cunt. Above Kiki, uttered small moans and sighs as her hands raked the desk. while Jennifer grabbed at her own breasts in order to feel something. Her mouth connected with upon Kiki's hairless labia and her tongue slipped between her sister's wet lips. Jennifer did her best, but her inexperienced tongue did not make Kiki cum.

Kiki moaned in frustration. She was just so horny. She wanted to cum. Was this some evil test that her Mistress was putting her through?

"So Kiki how was your new sister?" questione Professor Stone.

"Terrible Mistress, she didn't make me cum and she thinks only of her own pleasure. She needs to learn. I think she could be an amazing slut with the right training." stated Kiki.

"I understand Kiki, now go get ready for me. I expect you to serve me well tonight." said Professor Stone commandingly.

Kiki left her desk to prepare for her night of serving her Mistress.

Professor Stone went up to Jennifer. "Jiggly Jugs Jen you're new sister tells me you're a terrible lesbian. I really shouldn't keep you. You don't drive to eat my cunt."

Jennifer started crying. "But, I love cunt Professor Stone...isn't there like anything I can do so I can stay?"

Professor Stone came around and started massaging Jennifer's breasts. They became erect right away and Jennifer started moaning with need.

"Well, I suppose a stupid slut like you can stay and take lessons from your sisters. It will be hard and you'll have to give up the outside world. You'll live only to serve me, bring me pleasure like your sisters." stated Professor Stone. She had slipped her hands into Jennifer's cunt.

"Yes, Professor..." gasped out Jennifer.

"That's yes Mistress, your punishment is to remain this horney till you learn...it'll make you wetter. Always remember the wetter the better. Now Cindy is waiting for you in the salon...go to her." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Mistress." stated Jennifer mindlessly. She knew she was lucky. Her Mistress was letting her stay and she would get to serve her. Jennifer went off to the salon to see Cindy.