Yes Professor Ch. 09

Story Info
Professor Stone needs a new slut.
1.2k words
4.33
16.7k
9

Part 9 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone was frustrated. Not sexually, she always made sure she was well fucked by her slaves when she went out of her house. Professor Stone was frustrated with her position at City College. She had been teaching there six years and had not made tenure. She deserved tenure. That way she could continue her experiments without fear of reprisal. Not that any of her test subjects had complained so far. But, it was always better to have all your bases covered.

So she walked into the Dean's office.

"Uhmm, excuse me I don't think we had a meeting Professor." stated the Dean.

Professor Stone was appalled. It had been a long time since she had been talked to so disrespectfully. Soon the Dean would learn. Soon the Dean's mouth would respect her.

Professor Stone was wearing a perfume of her own invention, it was called "Submission". When a person was exposed to it long enough, they would submit.

"Well Dean, I got your email. To talk about the class, I teach Women's Studies...you were thinking of cutting it from City College's budget. You want me to sit down so we can talk about this, right?" stated Professor Stone commandingly.

"Right, right...Professor Stone. Please sit down so we can talk about your class. I'm sure you understand that at City College our budget doesn't permit us to keep all the classes. Besides your Women's Studies Science class seems to attract only women. That's not really fair to the men who go here is it?" stated the Dean matter of factly. Soon she would lose her matter of factness. Professor Stone didn't need sluts to think, only to obey.

"Well, men have their own problems. Frankly..I don't care if they take my class or not. I've never cared for men. What about you Dean...do you like men?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Of course, I like men. I'm married!" stated the Dean aghast that Professor Stone would ask such personal questions. Who did she think she was? But, she did smell so nice. She could trust a woman who smelled that nice right?

Professor Stone herself smirked. This posed a challenge and hse liked challenges. How could she change this straight dean into a rugmunching lesbian. That would be the perfect world after all. Professor Stone grew wet at the thought of a whole world of women only servicing her.

The Dean could smell Professor Stone. Professor Stone had made her pussy scent to be very attractive to women. The Dean had been exposed to her and Professor Stone Submission perfume for about ½ hour now. It was time for things to begin.

"So Dean, you were telling me how you were a lesbian, you love women. The way they smell, the curve of their bodies...the way they taste." stated Professor Stone.

"No, I'm not a lesbian I'm married to a man." stated the Dean but her voice was faltering. She sounded unsure. It was time to lay the trap.

"Oh, I'm sure you experimented in college. We ALL do. You must have learned there that there's nothing better than eating a wet cunt." said Professor Stone.

"No...I never experimented in college. I'm straight." stated the Dean still unsure of herself.

"Well, you're still in college so you should experiment with women. Why don't we experiment right now?" suggested Professor Stone.

The Dean thought there was something wrong about what Professor Stone was saying. Didn't she have a life somewhere out there?

"It's good to experiment, Miranda. Using the Dean's real name was the first step to disrespecting her and making her a cumslut.

Miranda murmured slightly. Her mind was now foggy. Professor Stone's presence and her perfume had done that.

"Now let's take off that shirt and experiment a little bit Miranda." stated Professor Stone commandingly.

Miranda's past and future were changing in these moments. Miranda felt the desire to please Professor Stone so she reached down and undid the top three buttons on her blouse exposing her dark cleavage and the top of her pink lace bra. Professor Stone's eyes were fixated on Miranda's breasts. There was just the right amount of sag to them. Miranda was going to be lucky. She was going to be Professor Stone's first MILF whore. Professor Stone needed variety after all.

Professor Stone had to see more of her soon to be slut's breasts.. "That's nice Miranda. Unbutton your shirt all the way so I can get a good look at the bra you are wearing. It might be the right one for lesbians."

Miranda hesitated. She still wasn't ready to accept her new dyke fate. She felt odd about unbuttoning her shirt in front of Professor Stone. It was wrong for another woman to be naked around another woman? But, Professor Stone looked into her eyes and repeated her command. "Miranda, unbutton your shirt for me. You want to show me that you are sexy, right?"

Professor Stone's eyes and words had a strange effect on Miranda. Miranda's hands started unbuttoning her shirt. For a brief moment Miranda's mind panicked. She could not believe she was undressing in front of Professor Stone. It was a fleeting thought that was replaced with the desire and need to please Professor Stone. Soon her shirt was unbuttoned and falling off her shoulders. Professor Stone smirked at her newest recruit and took in the lovely site of her slightly sagging breasts. Professor Stone enjoyed the view of her dark aureoles and nipples.

Professor Stone strode over to Miranda and began rubbing small circles around the sides of Miranda's breasts. The light rubbing felt incredible to Miranda. Miranda's heart began to pound in her chest and her nipples swelled. Professor Stone's hands moved in wider circles, gently sliding across the front of Miranda's tits, but avoiding her nipples. Her fingers caressed and gently squeezed all around her tits. The teasing was driving Miranda crazy. Her heart pounded faster, her breaths became deeper, and her pussy grew wetter by the moment. Miranda could not believe that she was receiving such pleasure from another woman. Experimenting with other women was fun? Miranda did not want it to stop. Still Professor Stone's ministrations continued without mercy. Miranda's legs became weak from the excitement. Professor Stone pinched each nipple causing Miranda to shudder and groan in pleasure. She wanted to cum so much. Another woman making her cum. That didn't make her a lesbian did it? Professor Stone smirked as she noticed Miranda on the verge of an orgasem. She didn't deserve to have one yet. Miranda's place was definitely on her knees worshiping Professor Stone but all of that would wait.

"There, there Miranda, " Professor Stone whispered into her ear. "Let's not get carried away. After all you're straight aren't you slut?" Professor Stone stopped fondling Miranda's breasts and ordered her to stand up straight. Miranda was disappointed that the fun had to stop but she obeyed. She was so enthralled with Professor Stone that she could not think about anything but pleasing and obeying her.

"Oh Miranda, it looks like our meeting is almost over. How about I come over to your house tonight to continue this discussion. Wear something sexy for me. Show me what a dyke you're becoming." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated the Dean mindlessly. Her hand drifted south to play with her pussy. Professor Stone would have to teach her how to obey.