Yes Professor Ch. 10

Story Info
The Dean continues her lessons.
945 words
4.48
11.8k
5

Part 10 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Dean of City College, Miranda was now on her way to becoming a slut. She no longer dressed in the conservative manner that she had before. Miranda now dressed to please her Mistress, Professor Stone.

Sadly, for Professor Stone, Miranda had to keep some of her intelligence. She had duties as a Dean of course. But, whenever Miranda had a break she walked into Professor Stone's office to service her Mistress. Upon entering Professor Stone's office, her new identity of Mini took over.

"Mini, service me." ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor Stone." said Mini as she crawled under Professor Stone's desk. She kissed Professor Stone's cunt through her underwear. She savored the damp bits of pussy juice that had leaked through Professor Stone's underwear.

Instantly, the Dean was addicted. She licked harder and faster. The Dean's entire face was pushed up against Professor Stone's cunt. Mini needed more. Mini wanted more. Why wouldn't Professor Stone give her more of her sweet cunt? Why couldn't she eat straight from the source instead of just tasting through Professor Stone's underwear.

"Professor... I'm so hungry. You're so sweet." begged the Dean.

"I know Mini, I know. I'm the best. You'll never be sexually satisfied with anyone else. Happiness to you is eating out a wet cunt. " stated Professor Stone. "But, you're not full trained yet. You're not ready to be a full on slut. You don't even completely obey me. You have to stay here and be the Dean. That's how you can make me happy. I'm slowly going to take over this college and train the woman, we'll be only accepting women from now on, how to be subs and doms. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor...doms and subs. What will I be?" questioned the Dean.

Professor Stone smirked. Free will was such a nuisance. She needed to get rid of the Dean's free will. Complete obedience to Professor Stone would be the Dean's only pleasure.

"Take off your shirt, Mini. You should always be ready to show me your tits. You were very bad by not taking your shirt off as soon as you entered the room. I need to see if they're good enough for me." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor." said the Dean as she took off her shirt.

"Now come sit in my lap. It's such an honor Mini." Professor Stone loved tits and she wasn't about to let Mini's go untouched.

Mini went and sat in Professor Stone's lap. Professor Stone began pinching and massing the Dean's tits. The Dean gasped in pleasure. She wanted to cum badly.

"Now what size are your tits" asked the Dean.

"They're double C's...I've been thinking about getting them reduced. Sometimes they cause me back pain and people don't respect women with big breasts." said the Dean. It was hard for her to get these words out due to Professor Stone's ministrations.

"Now you know that's not true. Big tits make you wetter and the wetter the better. I'm going to give you some special lotion that will make your tits bigger. I love big tits and you want to please me don't you?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor!" gasped out Mini. She was producing lots of pussy juice and it was trailing down Professor Stone's legs. Normally, Professor Stone would be teasing one slut like this while another cleaned her up. Sadly, sacrifices had to be made while training new sluts.

Professor Stone knew that Mini wanted to cum. She was on the edge. But, Mini didn't deserve to cum until she was ready. Mini had not made her fully happy yet. For one thing, Mini had not granted her tenure. Without tenure how would Professor Stone turn City College into a Dom and Sub university? Still she would put that hurdle off to another day.

"Slut, your pussy juice is making such a mess on my legs. Don't you think you should clean it up?" stated Professor Stone.

Mini balked. Just for ½ a second but it was long enough for Professor Stone to notice. Delays like that wouldn't be tolerated. Mini should know it was her duty to clean up.

Still Mini, sunk down and began licking her pussy juice off of the carpet and Professor Stone's legs. It was amazing. Girls were the answer. Only girls and their amazing cunts. Eventually, Mini cleaned up all the pussy juice.

It was time for Professor Stone to take more control of Mini. "So Mini, I was going to come over to your house this evening to talk about tenure and you serving me. What do you think of that cunt?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Well Professor I'd love that. It would be an honor to eat you out in my own home. It would be an honor to eat you out anywhere but what about my husband and eighteen year old son?" questioned Mini.

"Don't worry about them, slut. I know how to take care of them. Only worry about how you can please ME. That should be the only concern in your vapid little head. Be sure to use lots of the lotion. I also want you to put this "spice" into the food tonight. Don't forget to think of me and pussies. Now Dean, it's time for you to go to your next meeting." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated the Dean mindlessly. she left the office wondering why she could taste pussy juice. She loved pussy juice didn't she...but then again she was married. Maybe Professor Stone could explain when she came over this evening. All that mattered was her pleasing Professor Stone. Professor Stone knew everything.