Yes Professor Ch. 11

Story Info
Professor Stone teaches a family.
1.3k words
4.3
15.5k
3

Part 11 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, all though not soon enough for either the Dean or Professor Stone the school day ended. They both needed a good cum. Professor Stone was lucky, she was about to go back home and have a quick threesome with some of her slaves.

The Dean had to prepare. She didn't know why she was so excited that one of her Professors was coming over for dinner but she was. Then Dean obeyed and applied lots of lotion to her breasts. There was a tingling sensation. The Dean could swear they were growing bigger, expanding but that was silly. Still her bras no longer fit her. It was okay to go braless. Professor Stone was a woman with tits. Such beautiful tits and probably a wonderful pussy thought the Dean. Professor Stone would understand.

The Dean continued getting dressed. She wore an extremely low top that showed off her new breasts and a tight mini skirt. Then she went downstairs and added Professor Stone's "spice" to dinner. The "spice" was a spell that made men obey.

Professor Stone didn't need any cocks getting in the way of her lesbian fuckfest.

The Dean's husband looked at her strangely. "Honey, do you really think it's appropriate to dress like that in front of a colleague? Also I thought you were going to get breast reduction surgery not breast enlargement."

"Anthony, I'm a woman and there's nothing wrong with showing off my body. I thought you would like it or are you afraid of a strong woman? Now Professor Stone is coming over here and I want you to behave. Be good." stated the Dean.

Anthony took a bite of dinner. Then he took some more. Whatever his wife had made was delicious. His eyes began to glaze over.

The doorbell rang and the Dean went to answer it. She took off her top on the way to the door.

"Hello Professor, I'm so glad you could make it too our house. We're so glad to have you." stated the Dean.

"Yes Mini...I'm glad you invited me. That makes me VERY happy." stated Professor Stone.

Mini beamed and began to grow wet. She was pleasing Professor Stone. THat was good? It was even better that Professor Stone was caressing her breasts. What else would happen this evening?

"Can I eat you out Professor?" questioned Mini.

"Not yet, slut...not yet. But, you've please me...SO you can play with your cunt. Just don't cum unless I allow it. Understood?" stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." gasped out Mini. It was almost to late. She had immediately began playing with her cunt.

"Now let's go visit your husband." stated Professor Stone. She strode into the kitchen where Anothony was sitting. By now Mini's son had come down and was eating dinner. His eyes were glazing over. They were both perfect for programming.

"Hello, Anthony...you're wife and I were just talking about you. It's not important that you talk now. I just need you to listen. Remember I'm here to make your life better. So listen." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes.."stated Anthony. Part of him knew that something was wrong. Should his wife be topless and masterbating in front of a guest. But, he knew he didn't have to worry about that this beautiful woman would tell him what to do. Powerful women always knew what to do and he should listen to them.

"That's Yes Professor, slut. Forget again and you'll be punished." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Anthony mindlessly.

"Now your wife was just telling me how you despise strong women. I think that's because of a repressed desire to be a woman yourself. Trust me I teach Women's Studies at City College I know what I'm talking about." Professor Stone explained.

"Yes Professor, I'm sure you know what you're talking about. You're an expert of Women's Studies at City College." said Anthony.

"From now on you'll no longer be Anthony, I'm going to give you a girl name of Toni. Everytime you hear that name you'll quiver and grow hard in pleasure. Is that understood...Toni?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Toni. As she quivered.

"Now Toni, the process of becoming a woman is hard. You have to start by serving women. As a serving woman you must dress the part. Is that understood?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Toni.

"You're such a lucky girl, I've got an outfit for you right here. You'll look so pretty in it. It'll please me and your wife. Since your wife has a high power job she'll need a pretty servant like you to stay home and help her. It's only right..." stated Professor Stone.

"Oh yes Professor, I understand Professor. My wife is a smart woman who has lots of responsibilities not like me. I'm just a servant." With that Toni put on her French Maid uniform and pink underwear it all felt SO right.

Professor Stone smirked at Toni's new outfit but she wasn't done playing with her.

"From now on Toni, I want you to get hard whenever you see me and shot a load. You'll always be embarrassed by it. A cock is something to be ashamed of from now on. Understood Toni?" teased Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Toni. As she shot a load. A look of embarrassment crossed her face. She blushed a deep red.

"I'm sorry Professor, I have a cock it's so embarrassing. I don't even like cocks. I don't know how I got one." stated Toni.

"It's okay Toni...but since you're a maid now. You'll have to clean it up." commanded Professor Stone.

"Oh, how? I don't have my feather duster." said Toni.

"Well then use your mouth. You may not like cocks but I think you'll find men's cum delicious.

Toni obeyed. Professor Stone was right. Cum was delicious. Toni knew she needed some more. Her son had a cock would he let her have some cum?

It had been an interesting evening. But, there was still the matter of the Dean's son Cooper to take care of. Cooper had been tuned out mindlessly. Things were about to change. Cooper was going to be different. He was lucky enough to be special.

"So Cooper...tell me are you straight or are you gay?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Oh I'm straight...there's lots of girls in my class that I like." stated Cooper.

"Hmm, I think you're not remembering things right. Sure you still desire those girls in your class. I'm sure you love their big bouncing tits. But, right now what you really want is your father. Look at how wimpy he's become. He should be serving a real man like you. You should be shoving that enormous cock of yours right up his ass, he should be begging to suck you off." stated Professor Stone. "You should be teaching a little faggot like him lessons. I'm going to be going away for the rest of the week but I want you to spend it thinking of ways your fairy of a father can please you."

Cooper grew hard as he looked at his father. His father was wearing a pink French maid outfit. Yes, there were many things his father could do to serve him. After all Cooper was the only man left in the house.

Professor Stone stood up to leave.

"Mini, my dear cunt, I expect you in my office first thing in the morning to eat me out. You'll masterbate all night but you won't be able to cum." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Mini.

Upon seeing Professor Stone, Toni shot another load. However, he didn't bend down to lick it up right away. Professor Stone would teach Toni along with Cooper. It would be fun to control a family. Soon they would all belong to her.