Yes Professor Ch. 13

Story Info
Professor Stone starts to control City College.
1.1k words
4.32
10.6k
6

Part 13 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard for Professor Stone to leave the Johnson's. After all the family had progressed so much. She was proud of them. But, the task remained of turning City College into a college for Doms and Subs.

Professor Stone already had the Dean eating her out. So there was no problem in getting the Dean's vote of confidence. Mini obeyed her after all. Mini lived to obey Professor Stone.

There were 3 other members on the board at City College. Mini/the college had a 3% vote, Sally, a great granddaughter of the college's founder had a 47% vote and Harry and Larry each had 23.5% vote. So basically, Professor Stone just had to convince Sally and somehow persuade Greg and Harry. But, that wouldn't be hard for Professor Stone.

Professor Stone knew that Sally was bi-sexual at heart but she had never really gotten "down and dirty" into lesbiansim. Sally just needed someone to encourage her to be a cuntlicker. She was 30 years old and unmarried. 30 was too old to be one of Professor Stone's sluts. Still her vote made Sally useful.

Naturally, Harry and Larry were men. Men were useless. They couldn't please a woman like another woman knew how to.

But, Professor Stone had lots of slus. Amber was an expert in seducing men. Thanks to Amber they'd be pushovers.. Amber was the reason Professor Stone didn't pay taxes or home bills. Amber just used her "seductive swagger" to make male company representatives forget.

When the meeting started Amber and Professor Stone strode in.

"Excuse me, this is a private board meeting. We're the only ones allowed in here now." stated Harry and Larry in unison.

Professor Stone looked curiously at them. Perhaps a new fate was in store for them. They would be happy in it.

"Oh it's alright. This is Professor Stone. She's the head of our Women's Studies department. One of the items on the agenda today is to talk about her tenure." stated Dean Miranda.

As Dean Miranda looked at her Mistress she began to grow wet. Her Mistress had promised Mini, that if she got Professor Stone tenure, Mini would receive a good cum. If City College became a college for Doms and Subs, Mini would get to sleep and serve her Mistress for a month. That was a very high privilege in Professor Stone's house.

Just the thought of such an honor was almost enough to make Mini cum. Still she had been well taught. Mini didn't cum. Her panties just grew wet.

Professor Stone could see that Mini was getting distracted. It was time for her to take over the meeting. Control was her speciality.

"As Dean Miranda was saying, studies show that more women need to enter the workforce. City College isn't turning out enough females, many of our students get distracted and pick the wrong careers. That's why I propose we up our female enrollment to 80% and keep our male enrollment at a fixed 20% or don't you support women's education?" stated Professor Stone forcefully.

Amber had begun playing footsie with Sally. Amber had worked her way up to Sally's cunt. She smiled invitinly as Sally became more and more turned on.

"Well...my family has always supported women's education. I know for one that City College should be forward thinking. I'm sure Dean Miranda knows her own college. If she thinks Fendom is the future. " said Sally as Amber's foot massaged her cunt.

Sally could just picture riding Amber's face. Amber's tongue sliding in and out of Sally's wet snatch. Sally should ask Amber out for a date after this meeting. It was obvious that Amber was flirting with her.

Sally was growing wetter at Amber's expert ministrations. God, she wanted to cum so much.

"Well, my family has always supported Women's Studies. I personally find it appalling that women aren't graduating from this college at the same rate as men. It's almost like they go off to serve in a different field. Well, I for one vote that we increase our enrollment of women. Professor Stone's plan sounds like an excellent deal to me." said Sally. It was so hard for her not to moan out loud. She couldn't cum publically like this. Soon she would ask Amber to make her cum.

Professor Stone smirked at Sally's serving comment. Sally would serve somehow. Sally would be happy. Soon all her bisexual tendiences would be gone. Sally would just be a full blown lesbian dyke, eager to lick her sisters out. Every woman at the college would be that. It wasn't personal, just business. Professor Stone was making the world a better place.

Still, it was time to focus on Garry and Larry. Professor Stone had future plans for them. These plans would come to pass soon. But, right now she just needed their votes.

Amber, the Dean and Professor Stone all started to use their femine wiles on Garry and Larry. They smiled and flirted.

"Well, ladies...I suppose a college with a larger population of women won't be that bad. After all City College wants to look like it's supporting Women's Studies. 20% of men is enough. I think we vote, yes. Right Gary?" said Larry.

"Sounds good to me." said Garry as he continued to stare at the womens' tits.

"Well, then I guess it passed. Next semester...well I guess now it's an ovester since men will no longer be a big part of City College. We'll go to 80% women and 20% men." stated Professor Stone. What Professor Stone didn't say was that the 20% of men would be weaklings and mostly there to do menial jobs like cleaning and serving. Professor Stone didn't need any cocks in her henhouse. Femdom was the future of City College.

The meeting came to an end. Garry and Larry went away. Professor Stone would meet them another day. But, Sally lingered. She was staring at Amber. Sally had never been out on a lesbian date before but Amber was so amazing.

Much to her amazement Sally found herself going up to Amber. "Uhmm, Amber I was wondering if you'd like to go out to dinner with me...then maybe you could come over to my house for a glass of wine or something." questioned Sally.

Amber smiled her most flirtatious smile. "I'd be delighted Sally. Let's go!" she said.

Before Amber and Sally left, Professor Stone ordered Amber to give Sally a "fucking she wouldn't forget and leave her begging for more."

"Yes Professor." stated Amber. She smiled wickedly at Sally. Sally would be writhing in passion tonight. Screaming for more. Tonight Sally would become the submissive lesbian dyke that she was always meant to be.