Yes Professor Ch. 12

Story Info
It's Toni's time to learn.
2.6k words
4.24
10.9k
4

Part 12 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cocks were SUCH a nuisance to Professor Stone. She preferred a nice strap on to teach her bad sluts a lesson.

Still variety was a great thing. It was supposedly the spice of life. Miranda, now Mini was on her way to becoming a slut but her husband was still around. How should Professor Stone deal with this man?

A new week came and it was time for Professor Stone to visit Mini's house again. Mini was lucky enough to eat out Professor Stone in the car. She walked into her house with a cum coasted face. Mini was proud to wear Professor Stone's cum on her face.

Toni was there in a skimpy new hot pink French maid outfit. Toni saw Professor Stone and shot a load. A look of embarrassment crossed Toni's face. It was wrong to show Professor Stone that she lusted after her. Professor Stone was a real woman and better than her. Professor Stone couldn't know things like how Toni lay in bed at night dreaming of when she could be servicing Professor Stone. But, Toni knew she had a cock and Professor Stone didn't like cocks.

"My, my Toni...how was your week? Have you been serving real women properly. You know we're better and stronger than a faggot like you. You can't even control your carnal urges. Always shooting off a load, when you see me or any other woman!" With that Professor Stone began moving her hand up and down Toni's shaft. Toni blushed she was embarrassed to have a cock.

"Well, if you are going to shoot off a load anytime you see a woman, I guess there's only one thing I can do to help a cunt like you. It will be challenging but I'm sure you're up to the task." stated Professor Stone.

"What is it Professor?" questioned Toni as she shot off yet another load.

"It's a cock cage. It'll make you look more like the fairy you are. I have it here in my bag. But, it's up to you to put it on. You can either be a pretty fairy faggot or a man with a limp cock. Which one do you want?" teased Professor Stone. She knew what Toni would do even before Toni did.

Toni practically snatched the cock cage out of Professor Stone's hand. She put the pink device on. Her balls were already turning a slight blue color as she finished latching it on. Her cock helplessly fought against the cage, achieving only a partial, and painful, erection. But Toni knew she deserved it; she had a cock after all and that disappointed Professor Stone. Professor Stone needed to be respected and served. She was a powerful woman after all. Toni noticed that the top of the device had a lock on it.

"Yes my bottom Toni, I'm afraid your cock cage is permanent for now... at least, as far as you're concerned." She smiled wickedly at Toni as their eyes met. Toni looked down as she saw Professor Stone's dominant look. She clutched her chest embarrassed she had no tits to show Professor Stone.

"But Professor Stone I don't like understand... what going to happen...?" Toni's voice was becoming bimbo like. She still had her intelligence though and that could pose a problem. Why should she be intelligent? Professor Stone was the only one who should be intelligent.

"Don't worry Toni. You should worry anymore. Let your Mistress do all your thinking.. It's called a chastity cage, and all faggots go through this phase at the beginning. I want you to understand, while you are mine, everything you own is mine. Including your cock. I will decide how and when it is used."

"Yes Professor." stated Toni mindlessly.

It was time for Cooper to come downstairs. He had a hard week too. Cooper had been lusting after his father and there was nothing he could do about it. His father was the perfect fairy. Made to ride his cock. It hadn't helped that Professor Stone had grown his cock to sixteen inches and made it thick as a soda can. Cooper needed to plow any pussy.

"Oh look Toni, here comes a cock now. What do you think of it?" teased Professor Stone.

Toni stared in awe at her son's cock. It was just SO massive. So right. She wanted that cock. It didn't matter that it was her son's. It was the perfect cock. Toni had no choice. Her mind was beyond all reason. But, she knew what she wanted. so she wrapped her lips around her son's cock.

"That's it. Get me nice and hard. Oh fuck yes. You're going to love it, Dad. You're going to love guzzling my cum. Feeling your tiny bitch boy prick growing hard in it's cage. Then, mmmnn... then I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to bend you over and break that pretty little ass in. You want that don't you Dad? A fairy like you could only want to be my new cumdump!"

"Yes. Oh gods yes," Toni gasped mindlessly, her mouth tasting of precum of her's son's cock and balls. It was amazing. How had she not tried this before. More, she needed more. That was Toni's only thought.

Cooper laughed malevolently at his father's horny look. He pulled back Toni's head and aimed his engorged tool deeper into his father's mouth. Toni opened her mouth wide, trembling in expectation of her son's hot cum. Cooper thrust himself inside. Toni gagged as Cooper thrust, brutally fucking his father's mouth, ramming his cock past those soft fuckable lips.

"Mnnn! Yes. Yes! Suck it. Work your tongue. Oooh, that feels amazing! Go deeper slut. I know you love this faggot and I've got time to make you... a perfect... cock sucking... slut!" With that Cooper exploded in his father's mouth.

Cooper's spunk filled his father's mouth entirely. Some dripped out and fell on his titless chest. Toni knelled there in awe. Her first taste of cock had been amazing. Toni was so lucky that her son had given her a proper facefucking.

Thanks to Professor Stone, Cooper no longer needed recovery time. He was ready to go again. There was no one there to plow but his father. His father looked so hot dressed up like a maid. As a maid it was her job to serve a real man's cock.

"Now, let's make you my proper bitch," Cooper said as he straddled Toni on his hips.

"Yes," Toni moaned. "Cooper, I want you to take my boy pussy. You have such an amazing cock."

Cooper smirked. "Good faggot" And with that dropped Toni onto his cock.

Toni''s head flew back. Her eyes shot open and her mouth opened in a wide O of impossible pleasure. Her boy pussy clenched around the thick rod rammed within her, filling her perfectly as if her ass were made for it. The pain didn't last more than a second before shuddering pleasure ripped through her, blasting her thoughts to nothing. Fireworks exploded behind Toni s eyes. Her voice came out in a shuddering shriek as her son lifted her, then dropped her onto his cock again.

"Yessss," Cooper moaned as he fucked his father. "Yes! Take my big cock you slut! Ah! Fuck me you're a tight little bitch aren't you?"

"Yesssss!" Toni screamed, her voice thick with pleasure. "Fuuuuck yessssss!"

"Whose bitch are you?" Cooper laughed. It was amazing having his fairy of a father ride his cock. Better than any woman he'd ever had.

"Yoursssss!" Toni moaned as she slid up and down her son's shaft.

"And who are you?" Cooper demanded, as he shoved his cock to the hilt into her.

"Your biiiiiiitch!" Toni screamed, orgasm thundering through her. Toni's boy pussy ripped around the hard heat of the hard cock buried inside of her.

"Don't you forget it, slut." Cooper cackled, drew back, and shoved forward once again.

Toni knew she never would. Her memory of a life before, of a time when she was a man out to conquer the world day by day, faded. Toni knew that now she was just a simple maid. Her only purpose was to serve real men and please women.

Toni screamed again in pleasure, writhing and twisting around her son's cock. And when at last Cooper's body tensed, his hands digging painfully into Toni's hips, his cock throbbing, pulsing, and his cum bursting into Toni's boy pussy, the last of Anthony died. He was only Toni now. A weak slut made for serving.

Toni whimpered as Cooper slowed, his cum oozing out of her ass. Toni gave a weak moan of protest at the thought of the amazing sex that had come to an end. But, Cooper merely chuckled. He had fucked his fag of a father. He had helped make his father a woman.

Professor Stone had been furiously masturbating at the site. It was too bad she hadn't filmed this for her porn channel. But, now it was time for her to take charge of Toni.

Toni needed to be programmed. Professor Stone spoke, giving Toni a new personality.

" Toni, now you are a cumslut. A toy that I will use for my own sick, twisted purposes. You'll live to serve me and your sisters. You'll learn to curtsy and thank me for the privilege. Won't you, my little cumdump? You're my obedient little slut now, aren't you?" Professor Stone asked, knowing full well the answer.

Toni stared at Professor Stone and shot a load. But, there was only one answer for Toni give. "Yes Professor."

Professor Stone pulled her panties down to her feet. Toni lusted at the sight of her Mistress's wet pussy.

"What's your name slut?" Professor Stone questioned.

"My name is...is...is like Tonii" Toni cried. Toni knew it was silly to dream that she had been smart and a man once. It was so much better to be a slut and please real men and women. Toni knew she was a Slut because her Mistress had let her be a Slut. She was so lucky. It all made so much sense!

"And who do you belong to?" Professor Stone asked. Her pussy was already sopping wet. It had been nearly an hour since she had been eaten out and it always turned her on making new sluts. The smell of Professor Stone's pussy was also turning Toni on more.

"I belong to you, Mistress. She cried.

"Then eat me." ordered Professor Stone.

Toni lunged forward and attached her mouth to her Mistress' pussy. Toni only licked the outer labia of Professor Stone's cunt. She didn't administer to her Mistress cunt properly. Toni needed lessons in lesbianism. There was only one proper teacher for her. Mini. Mini was the Dean of City College. She used to be Toni's wife. But, all that was forgotten now. Mini spent most of her days licking Professor Stone out. Most of her nights were spent in bondage in Professor Stone's closet. Lusting after Professor Stone's cunt. Mini would have to be Toni's new teacher. The thought of the formerly married couple getting it unknowingly on made Professor Stone so wet.

Professor Stone attached a collar to Toni and led her out naked. It was time for Professor Stone to get eaten out by one of her sluts who knew what they were doing.

Professor Stone was in for a night of pleasure while Toni had to wait. Her cock cage would remain on for now.

Since Professor Stone, like variety, she had let Toni keep her cock. Toni's cock had never been anything to write home about but now it was smaller than ever and kept in a cock cage. Toni's shame was always on display for all his "sisters" to see.

After a night of an orgey with several of her sluts, Professor Stone entered the kitchen. There was Toni, in her traditional French maid uniform making breakfast. Her other sluts were up ready to see their new "sister".

"Look how pretty he's become" One slut mentioned as they came close. Toni felt their hands explore her body and she remained still, knowing she couldn't do anything about it without getting punished. Her new sisters marveled at her newly budding nipples and when they squeezed them she felt the strain on his nipples as the clamps inside pulled taunt.

Toni knew she was lucky to have her sisters giggling at her.

"Look how small that cock cage is." Another said as they took his cage between two fingers and stroked where his cock bulged out through the air gaps. The shame she felt should have crippled her but with each new touch, with each degrading thing said Toni arousal overwhelm her. It had been a few weeks since the last time she was let out of the cage and allowed to play with herself. She desperately, more than anything else, wanted to play with herself. But, at the same time Toni was deeply ashamed of having a cock no matter how small it was.

"Look at her, she's leaking." Kiki exclaimed laughing malevolently and Toni groaned looking down and seeing a small, slow but steady flow of precum drip onto the floor.

"Look at Toni getting all excited from the attention." Professor Stone laughed wickedly before walking over and telling Toni to get on her knees. "Lick it up." She whispered to him and Toni did as she said. As she shot out another load. The embarrassment was beyond anything she'd yet to experience but the way she felt right now, she would do anything that Professor Stone told her to.

"Toni, I think it's finally time to give your boy pussy to me." stated Professor Stone as she released Toni from his cock cage. Toni blushed at her small but still hard cock.

Another slut came to help Professor Stone attach a huge strap-on. It was even bigger than Toni's son's cock. Professor Stone didn't ask permission. Professor Stone didn't need to ask permission. She thrust into Toni's boy pussy.

Toni moaned in pain at first, but soon it was heaven to her. She was being fucked by her Mistress. In moments she was completely filled. Professor Stone's massive strap-on was stretching the walls of her boy pussy. Toni groaned deeply, the feeling of fulfillment and pleasure was overwhelming.

Toni knew she was lucky for her Mistress to be using her like this. She was lucky to be Professor Stone's cumdump. A small orgasm ripped though Toni as she sank down deeper on Professor Stone's massive strap on. Toni knew there was no way she'd ever go back to being a man. She was a tranny whore. Professor Stone's tranny whore. She was so lucky that this was her life now.

But, Professor Stone was becoming frustrated with Toni. She should be servicing her Mistress. That was a slut's purpose. One orgasm was permitted but Professor Stone needed servicing. To bring Toni down from her orgasmic bliss, Professor Stone yanked at her new long pigtails. This made Toni regain the focus that she had. She started suckling on her Mistress's tits and massaged her fingers in and out of Professor Stone's pussy.

Professor Stone eventually came all over Toni's face. It wasn't the best orgasm that she had ever had. But, Toni would learn.

Toni would be lucky. She would eventually get a job working a City College. The girls loved her little French maid outfit. They would constantly use her in the halls. That's all she was after all. A cumdump.

After an okay fucking, Professor Stone left for City College. She had to make it into a College for doms and subs.

"I'll be back later, sluts. I want to have a fuckfest tonight. I expect you all to be prepared and wear your sluttiest outfits. I want to use everyone of you." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor!" her harem replied as one. The women watched as their Mistress left them. Professor Stone became wet at the thought of her fuckfest.