Yes Professor Ch. 16

Story Info
The boys get to know each other.
1.4k words
4.3
8.7k
2

Part 16 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard, now Dick, went back to the men's dorms. Even though he had just used Toni, his cock was aching for another go. Dick knew he was lucky to have been chosen by Professor Stone. He got to be a real man. Professor Stone had promised him that he would be a teacher at City College. Dick would turn generations of men into sissy faggots.

Despite, several women sunbathing on campus Dick took no notice. It was his job to command men and he would take that job very seriously. Thanks to Professor Stone, Dick now produced permones that made men trust and confide in him. Soon her rose to be the most popular man in the dorms. It was because of this that Dick was given his own room and became the advisor.

Ted was the first to be called into his "office".

Dick had hung lots of homo-erotica up on his wall. He had several pornographic sculptures. He had no caviates about being gay anymore. He was loud and proud.

Ted took a look around the office. He thought it was strange

Dick started running his hand up and down Ted's cock. "See how it feels for another man to please you? You've never felt anything like this, have you Ted. I'm so smooth and gentle. You're so hard in my hand. It's alright. You understand the porn now. You know only a man can please another man. Look at you, you're cumming now. You're cumming!" stated Dick as Ted sprayed all over his room. Ted shuddered in pleasure. It had been good for another man to stroke his cock. Why hadn't he ever tried being gay before?

Dick spoke again. He was conditioning Ted."Don't worry about being gay, Ted. It's a perfectly natural feeling. Every man in these dorms is gay, so don't worry about jumping on a man and taking him as you please. It's good to fuck another man."

"Good to fuck men." stated Ted mindlessly. He was so horny now. Could he go fuck somebody?

"We have a price to pay for our deviance though. We signed an ethics charter when we first got here. Homosexuality is a violaton of that. Professor Stone looks out for us though. She understands. We only have to do some work around campus and she'll let us fuck as many men as we want." stated Dick.

"We have to wear this though." Out of his closet, Dick pulled a pink french maid's uniform. Ted put it on without any hesitation.

"I'll go fuck now?" questioned Ted.

"Only men, only cocks interest you now." stated Dick.

Ted, dressed in the french maid uniform, accepted the statement and left the office in search for some man to fuck.

Harvey and Watson were twin brothers. Luckily, they had both been chosen for City College. Professor Stone did love incest and there just wasn't enough oppurtinuty for it at City College. That's why she was so eager to see what would happen between Harvey and Watson. Dick did not disappoint.

Dick used his pheromone influence to make both of the twins strip. They stood in front of each other. "Ah boys, look at your twin. Now take your brother's cock in your hand. Work it up and down. Up and down. It's nice and hard isn't it? It's so right to help your brother jack off. Helping him makes you harder." At this point both Harvey and Wilson groaned in pleasure.

Dick continued. "Yes, pleasing your brother is better than pleasing yourself. It takes a twin to know what another twin wants. Feel your brother growing harder. Harder than you've ever been. Feel his cock trembling in your hand as you continue to work it up and down. Up and down. Jerking your brother off brings you so much pleasure, it's better than anything you've ever experienced. Cum! Cum now!" ordered Dick.

With that both Harvey and Watson came. Cum jutted out of their cocks and coated the floor. Both boys fell to their knees. They trembled at their amazing orgasem.

Dick spoke again. "Now you've made your brother all dirty, you should help clean him up. See how his cum is gathered all around his cock? Just take it in your mouth and lick it clean. You'll probably have to get in a 69 position to do that but that's alright. Just suck it clean. You two have excellent vacuum cleaner mouths. You're growing hard again in your twin's mouth. This is alright, it's perfectly fine to be turned on by your twin. It's like being proud of your own body. Feel your twin's cock growing harder in your mouth. It's so right! Keep sucking, up and down with your mouth. So right, so right...now cum!" With that both the 69-ing brothers shot their loads into each other's mouths. It had been amazing for both Harvey and Watson.

"Now, now, now Harvey and Wilson...I know City College is a pretty liberal university but gay incest? That's so wrong!" stated Dick mockingly. "You're lucky you live on a dorm floor with other gay men. From now on, either of you shouldn't be afraid to show your gay incestous love. Jump each other men wherever and whenever."

Harvey and Watson were still stroking one another's cocks in an effort to get off yet again. "You two are even luckier than you know. Professor Stone understands your situation. Your immoral behavior violates the ethics code you signed when you came here, but Professor Stone is kind. She'll let you two stay, if you perform work around campus. Cleaning, cooking and other things for our female classmates. She's even gotten outfits for you!" stated Dick as he got two pink french maids outfits from his closet.

"Those are girls outfits! I can't wear that." complained Harvey.

"Don't worry Harvey. I think you look cute in whatever you wear. Besides these outfits give me great access to your butt and cock. We should totally wear them! Besides, I want to go fuck you in our room away from Dick." stated Waston.

The twins picked up their outfits and went back to their dorm eager to get in on.

Next, Dick called Neil into his office.

"So Neil, I noticed that you've been watching alot of porn on your student account...you know that's a violation of City College's ethics code don't you? You could be expelled!" stated Dick.

"I don't want to be expelled. I can't afford to go to college anywhere else! What can I do to stay here?" asked Neil.

"That's perfectly alright Neil, I won't tell Professor Stone as long as you agree to be my butt boy. You can ride my cock! You can ride my cock everyday! My charming little butt boy!" stated Dick.

"But, I'm not gay! I wouldn't know how to do it!" stated Neil.

"Oh don't worry about that my little fairy! I'll show you how." stated Dick. "Now just take your pants down...oh look at that hard already."

Neil mumbled something about it being an involuntary reaction. But, Dick paid no attention.

"Just present, my little faggot!" Then he shoved into Neil's virgin hole without any pretense. Dick worked furiously in and out. He grabbed Neil's cock and worked it up and down. Soon Neil came.

"Excellent! But, next time I expect you to service me Nelly!" stated Dick.

Nelly mumbled something about not being gay. But, Dick took no notice again. Why should he? He ruled these men.

"You can pick up your new uniform on your way out Nelly. Don't forget you belong to me now...my little cumdump! You'll do this or I'll have you expelled." Dick ordered.

Nelly picked up his uniform on his way out. He passed Harvey and Watson locked in an intense 69 in the hallway. Nelly sighed. He supposed he would have to be Dick's butt boy for now. He hoped he would grow to enjoy it. Part of him wondered what sucking a cock would be like. He did so love it when women did it to him.

It was late in the day and Dick was tired. His pheromones were starting to wear off. Still he had one last man to transform. He called Kyle into his office. In high school Kyle had been a football star. So he was used to being around naked men in the locker room. Kyle thought there was nothing that unusual about Dick being naked in his own room. After all Kyle walked around his own room, naked all the time.

Unfortunately, Kyle's transformation into a faggot didn't take hold. Kyle was now bisexual and still lusted after women on campus. But, he still found it disgusting to find his male dorm mates fucking nonstop. He preferred the women tanning on the lawn. He was determined that one day he would bang them, ethics rules be damned!