Yes Professor Ch. 17

Story Info
Kyle has to be punished!
1.4k words
4.31
6.6k
1

Part 17 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone was stunned one day when she entered her office and found a student of hers sobbing. Things had been going so well at City College, what had gone wrong?

"Ashley, my dear...what's wrong? I thought you enjoyed being Miranda's sub? Aren't you happy? Don't you like eating her out?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor, I do Professor. I love my Mistress Miranda. I love it when she wraps her legs so tightly around my face and all I can do is lick her pussy. It's just that something terrible happened. I don't know if I can serve Mistress now. Please help me!" cried Ashley.

"It can't be that bad, tell me what happened? I promise you can always serve your Mistress. She's better than a slut like you and deserves to have her pussy eaten." Professor Stone was horny now. She also wanted to be eaten out. But, now she ruled City College and had responsibilities.

"Well, I was sunbathing out on the Quad. Mistress loves my tits to be all tanned. She says I look even more fuckable that way. I was naked...Mistress likes that too. She says I should show off what a pretty slut I am to the world. But, my body belongs only to her.

Ashley started crying again but pushed through. "Then some boy jumped on top of me and put his thingy in me...I don't like cocks Professor Stone. I like pussy...the wetter the better especially my Mistress' pussy. I'm so sorry Professor." Ashley continued crying.

"It's okay, Ashley...it's okay. I'm going to take care of this. You're going to be okay and to help you forget this terrible experience your boobs are going to grow out two sizes. They're pierced now. Good slut." stated Professor Stone.

Ashley giggled "F-f for like fuck. That's what I want to do, Professor Stone. Fuck!" said Ashley. Her trauma was forgotten as she played with her new boobs.

"I know Ashley, I know...the wetter the better. Now why don't you be a good slut and go fuck your Mistress." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor Stone, I like can't wait to show my Mistress my new boobs!" said Ashley excitedly. She ran off to show her Mistress her new boobs.

Ashley was happy but Professor Stone was beyond irate that one of the men had violated a woman. Justice would have to be served and the man would have to be punished. It would have been easy to turn the man into a confused slut like Toni. But, even Toni had fun. Some darker destiny should happen to this man. But, what?

Professor Stone soon found out that it was Kyle who had attacked Ashley. She called him into her office.

"So Kyle, I understand there's been some trouble. There's allegations against you brought on by Ashley Cummings. She says you attacked her...did you?" questioned Professor Stone. She knew that Ashley couldn't lie but she wanted to give Kyle a chance to explain himself. Not that it would ultimately matter.

"Well, Professor...I wanted to go off campus to see my girlfriend. You have that rule about us not leaving campus for two years. I've just been SO horny you know. I had to get some. All of my dorm mates have been plowing each other raw in front of my eyes. But, I'm not a faggot like them. I just saw Ashley sunbathing nude there...she looked so pretty. Since she was showing off like that I knew she wanted it. SO I just took what she was offering...like any real man would." stated Kyle proudly.

"Yes...like a real man would. You're sure you won't plow other men on your floor? They're awfully tempting." said Professor Stone.

"No Professor Stone, at first I thought I might be bisexual. But, now I've decided I should only be on a straight diet of pussy.

Saying "no" to Professor Stone was always the wrong answer. Kyle had already violated a woman and now he said no. He was in dire trouble.

"That's interesting Kyle...I think we should take you over to the sex ed class so you can learn more about pussy. Since you want to be an expert and all."

So Kyle followed Professor Stone over to the Sex Ed classroom. All new students, well female students curriculum had to retake Sex Ed. It taught them that the "right" way to have sex was with other women rather than men. It also helped decided who should become the "doms" and who should become the "subs".

Professor Stone spoke to the new Sex Ed teacher. "Willow, I understand you were having some trouble with the sex ed class. You don't have a realistic cock for display. Dildos and vibrators just don't cut it. Well Willow today, is your lucky day. I've decided to bring you a doll. A male doll, so you can show all the women how cocks are bad." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor Stone, that's a great idea. I'm so happy to be teaching here with only women. I like what you're teaching the girls here. Female empowerment is important. So where's the doll?" questioned Willow.

Professor Stone smirked at the young Sex Ed teacher. She was new, she had perky breasts. Professor Stone knew she'd be an excellent pussy licker. It had been nearly a year since she'd added a slut to her harem. Willow would be perfect.

Yet again, she had to put her own pleasure last. It was time to teach Kyle a lesson.

"Kyle I want you to help Professor Willow teach women about sex..that's alright with you isn't it?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor! Said Kyle eagerly. He was eager to teach women about sex. He was a "real man" after all and had lots to teach his fellow classmates.

"Good, then just drink this for me. It's just vitamins and meds to help prepare you for your job." stated Professor Stone. She passed him a glass of clear liquid.

Kyle eagerly gulped it down. He couldn't wait to get started on his new job.

Soon, Kyle felt his cock growing. It was growing rapidly and to a HUGE size. This rocked. He could teach so many girls about pussy this way. But, something else was happening in fact...what the fuck was going on? What was going on? Plastic seemed to be creeping over his skin. What was it doing there? Covering him? He looked in the mirror and saw himself become a joke of masculine figure.

Professor Stone cackled at his confusion. This is what Kyle deserved for violating a woman.

Kyle was still in a state of horror his body was changing in ways he couldn't imagine, all completely against his will, and he felt like a doll.

Was he becoming a doll...a mannequin?

Kyle watched himself in the mirror and he saw the last of the changes coming into play. His arms blew out to huge muscular proportions. A long thick beard appeared on his face. This was terrible!

No! . No longer a human. He was a doll, for better or worse, with all the right parts to please. He reached for his cock. It stood erect right in front of him and was SO hard. How could he get relief?

Professor Stone laughed while watching Kyle attempt to jerk off.

"Oh Kyle, you'll never be able to cum again. You're no longer a man. But, a mannequin. You're here to teach women how terrible men are. You're here to remind them that cocks are bad. Your cock will always be hard. Women will stroke your body, but you won't cum. You'll just tell them things. You may speak now.

Kyle tried to protest. He tried to say that he was sorry. He didn't want this. He didn't want to be a doll. But, now he knew he was a mannequin. There to teach women. Professor Stone had ordered him to speak.

"Pussy is better than cock. It's so wet and fun." stated Kyle inadvertently.

"Good...good...my little mannequin. You'll be teaching lots of girls now. I've got to go. I need to be eaten out and not by a man." stated Professor Stone.

Kyle inadvertently said "The wetter the better!"

"Willow, I need to talk to you for a minute. Please come here!" said Professor Stone.

"Yes, Professor!" stated Willow as she made her way towards Professor Stone. Both of them were in for quite the evening.

--quick side note, now that Professor Stone is the head of a college, not all stories are going to be about her.