Yes Professor Ch. 15

Story Info
Men get recruited for City College.
2.3k words
4.3
7.3k
5

Part 15 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

City College had improved under Professor Stone's touch. They now had 100% female enrollment. They were no longer bothered by the board. Sally and Amber now lived together. Cherry and Sherry, formally Garry and Larry, were now two happy rug munching bimbo twins who had their own porn channel. When they weren't too busy fucking each other, the twins happily fucked other harem sluts or helped "teach" college classes. They specialized in the incest classes. Their performances were so inspiring that other students had become "sisters". Obviously, it took your identical twin to completely satisfy you.

Still, Professor Stone found that City College was growing dirty. They only had one maid. That was Toni. Toni used to be a man. Now she spent most of her day being dominated by real women. There was hardly anytime for her to clean.

Professor Stone sighed. It was time for her to go out on the street. Professor Stone had to find new maids. Women couldn't be maids. Professor Stone knew she needed to find men to be maids. After all, man's only purpose should be to serve women.

So she sent away pamphlets offering full ride scholarships to seven men. These men would receive full room and board at City College. The only condition was that they must remain on campus full time for 2 years otherwise they would have to pay the full tuition.

Kyle's mother questioned him as he left the house. "Isn't it unusual that a person has to stay on campus for two years straight? You can't even come home for Christmas?" she questioned.

"Mom, Mom, Mom...don't worry I'm sure it's some kind of joke or misprint. They'll let ME out of campus. Besides I can always sneak out, it's not like they're going to be monitoring us 24/7. Anyway Mom, we can Skype. They can't take my phone and computer away. That's just a violation of personal freedom." Mansplained Kyle.

Kyle's mother was doubtful but still let her son go. It was a good deal after all. Free college and all she had to do was not see him for two years. The other six boys told their parents similar stories.

In reality, the seven boys had no idea what horrors...or pleasures awaited them at City College. However, Professor Stone had some serious plans for their "improvement". She would prefer that all of them become lesbian cumdumps but at City College women didn't do "women's work". That was for the soon to be slaves...formerly known as men.

Professor Stone housed all of the men on the same floor. They would share the same facilities. No women callers would be allowed. It was a "Boy's Club". Since boys were "stupid" and unreliable. They might jump one of her dykes at any time and Professor Stone couldn't have a cock violate one of her sluts. Professor Stone knew she'd have to have a "Master" for the boys. There was no option but to make this Master a man.

The day before classes began, Professor Stone called Richard into her office. She had picked him purely for his name. It amused her.

"Richard, come in here and have a drink with me." stated Professor Stone.

"Sure!" stated Richard. He walked into Professor Stone's office. There he sat down, without being ordered, and drank up his cup of coffee. It was filled with nanties and an obedience drug that had been developed at City College.

"Now Dick, you know what I teach here at City College don't you?" questioned Professor Stone.

"No, Professor." stated Richard. "Please call me Richard though. I wouldn't want people to think I'm a dick." stated Richard.

"No, Professor." was always a wrong answer for Professor Stone. People should always answer her with "Yes, Professor.", "More, more, please Professor" or something along those lines. Now it was time for Dick's punishment, or reward.

By now the nanites in Richard's coffee had taken hold. Professor Stone would be able to boss him around. "Now Dick, here at City College...we all have to get along. That's why you'll find yourself more and more attracted to men. Whenever you see a man. You'll get hard. Soon you'll want nothing more than to have a man servicing you 24/7. I intend on helping you with that. From this moment on all the men on your floor are there for you to teach. They're there to serve you Dick." stated Professor Stone.

"You sick bitch! I'm not Bi, I'm as straight as an arrow. I'll never fuck a man. Dick exclaimed as he hyperventilated. Yet in his mind he saw himself fucking men and them sucking him off. Fucking girls was starting to fade in his mind. Dick wanted men. He stared in horror at Professor Stone.

"What the fuck is happening. You've turned me into some kind of...weirdo. I'm not a fag!" Dick was mortified. There had to be some way out of this. He was a man after all. A straight man! Who was this woman who exerted such control?

"Now, calm down Dick. Try to see it as an improvement! You'll be getting twice the amount of sex...well not that you'll be having sex with any women but you'll still be using your cock about 10x a day. I think you'll like what you're becoming. Take a look at yourself." stated Professor Stone.

Richard opened his eyes to see that somehow he had stripped down to his boxers. He looked down and something was happening with his cock. He blinked, then blinked again. Was it growing?

"What the fuck is going on?!" he asked, voice cracking in disbelief.

"Fascinating...I had no idea that this transformation drug would cause such colossal growth...it's a good thing you'll only be fucking men not my pussies." stated Professor Stone.

Dick was in agony...his cock was so needy. Somehow, Dick knew that every moment when his cock was not being used would be uncomfortable and tortuous. Precum poured from his tip but without touching it he had no hope of reaching a climax. Sheepishly, much to the dismay of Professor Stone, Dick still had scruples, he lowered his freed hand and stroked his enormous shaft. He sighed with relief, and the precum gushed forth with ease as he worked his cock with a frantic desperation.

His cock, now a foot long and still growing, demanded every moment of his attention. Dick could still feel his balls expanding outward. Dick felt his chest growing more muscular. He moaned, dreaming of a dozen sick fantasies. All involving men. His body was becoming finely toned and muscular. He now looked like the Jock that he had always wanted to be. The type of the pretty girls from his high school fussed over.

His first orgasm came sooner than he expected. One second he was riding high on the feeling of stroking his cock and the next he was painting on the ground with thick streams of cum around him. Cum was good?

But rather than return to normal, his cock stayed painfully hard and continued growing. The spurt of cum reduced down to its steady broken tap drip but never fully stopped. (Later, Dick would learn it would take a man sucking him off to get it to stop...at least for a little while.). Dick was mortified that his cock hadn't stopped growing. It was now cartoonishly large, impossible to contain even in boxers. Yet Dick was happy with his cock. It showed he was a real man only there to dominate others.

Dick began to stroke himself off again, chasing his previous climax like a true strokeslut. After all that's what he was becoming. His only purpose was to keep the other men in line by fucking them. Dick knew he was a faggot now but he couldn't find the energy to care. He needed all his strength for cumming. Dick no longer cared that he was a full blown faggot. There was no way he could escape City College. He only wanted the obscene, greedy joys of masturbation. Dick only wanted to dominate men, they should serve him and more importantly the orders that Professor Stone gave.

Professor Stone realized his cock growth had come to a halt. Dick's cock was now 3 feet long and as thick as a soda can. He was built like a professional wrestler and now knew how to control men. Dick stood naked in Professor Stone's office.

"Toni, please come in here." ordered Professor Stone.

Toni came in. "Yes Professor, how can I help you Professor?" questioned Toni meekly as she shot a load.

"Well Toni, I've noticed that you've let this college become very dirty. The floors need to be swept, dishes need to be done and look, you've made a HUGE mess of your dirty boy spunk all over my office.

"Yes Professor, I know Professor...it's just that the girls are always teasing me. I can't get my work done due to my cock..."stated Toni. She was trying to figure out the situation. Toni was trying her hardest. But, she no longer had the brain power. She'd fucked it away.

"So NOW you're making excuses and blaming REAL women? REAL women who you should be serving? REAL women who are better than a faggot like you!" questioned Professor Stone wickedly.

"No Professor, I mean yes Professor." stated Toni as she started crying. She was scared. Toni had been trying her hardest.She only wanted to serve real women.

"Well then my little fairy, since you've been such a lazy cunt. I think it's time you were punished. Dick here is a real man. He'll teach you how to obey. Now present, Toni!" ordered Professor Stone.

Toni assumed the position but continued crying. "Yes Professor." she cried out as she looked in horror at Dick's massive cock.

"Ah man, I'm going to enjoy plowing this little cumdump. ½ woman, ½ man what a great little slut to help me get used to fucking men." stated Dick happily.

Toni blushed...she didn't want this but she knew she deserved to be punished. She had failed in her job of cleaning the college. She had failed Professor Stone.

Without warning Dick shoved his massive tool into Toni's ass. Even though Dick had no gay sex experience he had seen enough porn to get a basic "punishment" job done. Besides, why should a slut like Toni enjoy what was happening to her? Dick pulled back, and pushed the tip of his cock against Toni's seldom used boy pussy. Dick pushed hard, forcing Toni's hole to open.

Toni groaned in pain as Dick's massive tool forced his way inside. "Hurts," she managed to gasp. "Hurts!"

Dick ignored the fairy. "It'll feel good soon, slut," he grunted, and kept pushing. "Stay still and accept your punishment.

Toni did what she was told, relaxing, and found that Dick's cock slid in easier now. "Hurts," she mumbled again. Even though it was a little easier, Dick's cock was still thick and massive. Toni knew she wouldn't be able to walk right for a month.

"Enjoy it, Slut. Enjoy the feeling of a real man's cock inside of you," Dick told her, still pushing in relentlessly. "Mmm, you feel so tight, Toni. You have a boy pussy made to be fucked."

Dick kept pushing forward, occasionally pulling back a little to thrust back in sharply, making Toni cry out in shock and pain. "Take it, faggot." Dick muttered. "Mmm, your ass looks good with my cock buried inside, I hope I get to punish you more often."

Toni hung her head in shame. She wanted to do well, but it was just so hard taking care of the college by herself.

"Sir," Toni whimpered. Even she couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain.

Dick ignored her, pulling back an inch only to thrust back in hard and deep. He did it again and again, until his balls slapped loudly against Toni's tight ass. "There, slut. You're all filled up. Feels good, doesn't it."

There was only one answer for Toni to give. "Yes, Sir..fuck me some more please." uttered Toni as she tried to use Dick's cock more.

"That's right, fuck yourself on my cock, fairy boy," Dick said, groaning in pleasure. "All good sluts do, and you're a good slut." Part of Dick's mind was telling him that he had never had gay sex before. He was straight but as Toni kept riding his cock, Dick couldn't imagine a greater job than dominating weaker men. Weaker men had to learn from strong men like him.

At that moment, Dick shuddered and came, his new cock jetted loads of spunk deep into Toni's boy pussy. As Dick's copious amount of cum hit the floor, as well as coating Toni. Dick moaned in pleasure. Oh God, he had never had an orgasm this intense. Fucking men, was SO great. He knew now there was no reason to go back to women.

Toni, like the good "girl" she was knelt down to use her mouth. She had to clean that spunk up. She was a good little maid. Toni loved being punished but it put her behind on her cleaning schedule.

Professor Stone looked up from her desk where Mini had been eating her out. Mini had failed to bring her to an oragasem this time so Mimi would be punished but for right now she had to deal with Dick. Mini was now only a rug munching dyke and couldn't run the college. Professor Stone had assumed responsibilities of City College's dean.

"Now Dick, since you've enjoyed gay sex so much, I think it's time you went back to your dorm and started teaching your fellow male classmates their place in life." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Dick. He made his way back to the male dorms eager to put his dorm mates in their place. After all he was a real man, and they should obey him.