Yes Professor Ch. 23

Story Info
Professor Stone helps Jill.
960 words
4.52
5.9k
3
0

Part 23 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone was a busy woman. She had an entire college to run. That's why she forgot about Jill. Three days passed. A knock came on her office door. "Come in." ordered Professor Stone.

A young woman entered her office. She immediately creamed her panties upon seeing Professor Stone. It was the "reward" that all women at City College got for seeing Professor Stone.

"Can I help you?" questioned Professor Stone. She usually wanted a woman to speak right away but understood when students who hadn't seen her before were "overcome".

"Ohh..yes...Uhmm...My name is Martha. I belong to Mistress Rhea. But, my roommate is Jill. She's been watching porn and fingering herself for the past three days. I like think something might be wrong with her. She doesn't have a Mistress to guide her...like I do....so uhmm she needs help?" stated Martha.

"Martha, a slut who serves Mistress Rhea...thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll take care of Jill. I'll train her to be a proper slut. Martha, I think I'll reward you! You may eat out your Mistress Rhea, three times tonight. When she cums I want you to cum. Now Martha, this next bit is VERY IMPORTANT. From now on when you're pleasuring a woman or being pleased by one, I want you to only think of me. Understand?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Martha.

"Very good, now go off to the Quad and masturbate like the little rugmuncher you are. I expect to hear you screaming my name. Out of the office now, I have business to attend to." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." said Martha as her hand drifted southwards.

Professor Stone smirked as Martha left her office. She had made another one of her students "happy". But, it was time to attend to her new slut. So she left her office and headed towards Jill's dorm room. There she found Jill just as Martha had described her. Jill had been watching porn (she was unable to cum, thanks to Professor Stone) but she stared entranced at the 69-ing lesbains on her computer.

Professor Stone entered unannounced. "Jill...my rug munching dyke. I was SO worried about you when you didn't show up for our appointment. I thought you might have left campus or found yourself a man. You did say you liked cocks...so I was worried. What am I going to do with you?"

Jill looked at Professor Stone. Professor Stone was a woman...she grew wetter at the thought of Professor Stone. "No men..no cocks...love campus...love pussy." stated Jill.

"I expect you want to fuck me don't you?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes...women...pussy...lesbian. I'm a lesbian." stated Jill.

"So just because you're a lesbian you expect ME to fuck a dumb cunt like you? I'm a Professor! You're nothing but a dirty skank! You could at least attend your classes and go to the spa like I asked you too. So no! I will not use a cumdump like you." stated Professor Stone. "Now go to class."

Jill had learned to be a little obedient. So she did what Professor Stone told her. She went to class. Professor Stone returned to her office. As she crossed the Quad, she heard a woman in the thralls of an orgasm screaming

"YES Professor, Yes Professor, YESSS Professor!"

Jill arrived at her Women's Studies Class. Several of her classmates were making out. They were being "good girls". They had learned the object of the class.

"Jill, I need you to come to the front of the class." stated Willow.

"Yes, Willow." stated Jill.

"Well, I see you still look terrible...that's such a disappointment. But, I need you for class today. So sit up on this table and spread your legs." stated Willow.

"I'm going to the Spa next." stated Jill.

"Did I say you could SPEAK?" questioned Willow.

Jill shook her head no.

"Don't disobey me AGAIN, or I'll report you to Professor Stone and who knows what she'll do to a skank like you! Now come up here, spread your legs in front of the entire class." ordered Willow.

Jill did as she was bid. She spread her legs in front of the entire class. Her hairy pussy was exposed.

"Women, of Women's Studies...it's time we explored the most important part of a woman. Her cunt. It's the essence of being a woman. Now it's time for us to explore a woman's cunt. So line up, one by one and put your fingers in her cunt." said Willow.

The women lined up one by one, the ones who would be domintraxies, were first in line. Each woman put her fingers deep into Jill's cunt. If the woman didn't perform well, Willow would yell "Deeper, harder or twist." By the time the whole class had fingered Jill's cunt, Jill was a hot mess. She wanted to cum and not from any girl in her class. She wanted to cum from Professor Stone.

Professor Stone made her wetter than any of these girls. Professor Stone controlled and told made everyone's lives better. Jill knew the wetter the better. That's what she would do for Professor Stone. She would get wetter. Class came to an end and Jill was left unsated. Willow frowned as Jill left the table was coated with pussy juice. Jill should have licked it up. Still Willow, knew not to let a good thing go to waste. So she sank to her knees and licked up her students juices.

Jill left class to go to the Spa. It would please Professor Stone. Crossing the Quad she heard moans.

"Yes Professor, yes Professor, YES PROFESSOR." It was Martha. Masturbating to thoughts of Professor Stone. She was lucky. She came hard and exploded all of the grass.