Yes Professor Ch. 24

Story Info
Toni has to pay the price for cheating!
1.2k words
4.09
6k
2
0

Part 24 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone knew she would have to take care of the man who had asked out Jill. Men were such a nuisance. If it was up to Professor Stone, the entire world would be run by women. It would be a better world. She used Jill's phone to call Laurence.

"Hey babe, you're that chick from the coffee shop right? I was wondering when you and I could hook up. What do you say, your place or mine?" questioned Laurence.

Professor Stone made a face---babe, chick---who did this guy think he was? Didn't he know that women deserved to be worshiped? Well, Professor Stone would make sure that he learned soon enough.

"Actually, Laurence...this is Jill's advisor Professor Stone. She's been in an accident and she only wants to see you. So'd it would be great if you could come over to my office at City College and we can talk about things." stated Professor Stone.

"Sure thing!." said Laurence.

Professor Stone hung up the phone. She smirked and shook her head. Laurence hadn't asked how Jill was. He was a selfish bastard. She'd fix that. After all, it was Professor Stone's job to make everyone "happy".

It took about 1 and 1/2 hour for Laurence to arrive at Professor Stone's office. Just enough time for her secretary to eat her out 5 times. Professor Stone noticed that this secretary was getting old at 21. She was also boring. She always obeyed. What fun was that?

When Laurence came in, Professor Stone offered him a glass of water. It was full of nanites and would make him more obedient. Professor Stone had noticed that he never asked about Jill. A good man would have asked as soon as he entered and perhaps brought flowers but Laurence was there to learn.

"Drop your pants and boxers." ordered Professor Stone.

Laurence did as Professor Stone bid. Professor Stone stood in abject horror looking at his cock. It had been SO long since she had seen one. (Toni's didn't count of course.) She didn't understand how a woman could allow herself to be violated by one of these. Strap-ons, vibrators and dildos were all a woman needed if another woman wasn't available.

Still, as she stared at Laurence's cock she had an idea. Sluts at City College, such as Toni and Martha, were punished but ultimately they remained unaffected and slid back into their old habits. It was time for a new era at City College. A new way of punishment. That would be Laurence.

"Laurence, I have something to tell you. You'll be transferring here to City College. You'll enjoy your new job as head of security. You'll be responsible for carrying out the bylaws of City College. I'll send the criminals to you. By the way, you're now bisexual. You have a HUGE BDSM fetishe and you love what you do." stated Professor Stone. As a reward to Laurence, she grew his already sizeable cock out 5 inches. It was now as thick as a soda can.

Laurence stood in front of Professor Stone taking in his new role in life. His past life as a barista was fading away. He had a better job, a security job. He woked at a college.

"Toni, get in here!" yelled Professor Stone.

Toni soon came into Professor Stone's office. She shot a load when she saw Professor Stone.

"Toni, Toni,Toni...did you really think you could avoid your punishment? I was so upset when your girlfriend told me you'd been cheating on her with the mop nearly every night. It made her SO sad. You won't be getting her back. She's my girlfriend now. She loves my pussy. It's a real pussy. Don't think you can still fool me, Toni...I know that since your girlfriend's been gone you've continued humping that mop. Well, that will all stop today.

"Please give me back Princess Power-up. I love her in my pussy I won't cheat on her again." sobbed Toni.

Professor Stone smirked that Toni had named her "girlfriend". "Far too late for that Toni, you should have known the rules. It's time for your punishment. I expect you to take it like a good girl."

"Laurence, my new head of security, it's time to enforce the bylaws of City College. This little slut has been cheating on her girlfriend. Normally, I like cheating but I gave Toni her girlfriend. She disrespected me. Now it's time for you to punish her." stated Professor Stone.

"How should I do that Professor?" questioned Laurence.

"Take her boy pussy." ordered Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." stated Laurence. Laurence hadn't been gay or anything but he had watched enough porn to get the gist. Without any pretence, Laurence ripped off Toni's skirt and brutally shoved himself into Toni. He buried himself to the hilt in her. Laurence grabbed Toni's tits for support. He thrust in and out, in and out. It was brutal. Sadly, for Professor Stone, Laurence wasn't used to men..yet. He came all too soon. Having completed his task, Laurence stood aside. He looked in disgust at Toni. His spunk was still dripping out of "her".

"Cumdup, I suppose you think your punishment is over?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes?" questioned Toni. She shot another load from the fact that Professor Stone had spoken to her. Laurence moved away in further disgust.

It was the wrong answer. Toni should have bowed and asked Professor Stone what she wanted. Professor Stone's desires were all that mattered after all.

"Well, slut your punishment isn't over. You'll belong to Laurence for the next 3 months. He'll use you as often as he wants. You'll serve him. You'll have a real man's cock violate you. Laurence will penetrate deep within you. Got it?" questioned Professor Stone

"Yes Professor." stated Toni through her tears. Toni wondered how she could have a man's cock in her. Men were SO disgusting. Laurence put a leash on Toni and led her naked across the Quad.

Women looked at Toni and laughed. Seeing her reminded them of why they had "chosen" lesbianism. Lots of face riding took place that night at City College. After all, women make you wetter than men and the wetter the better.

Toni belonged to Laurence for three months. In that time, he used her in many twisted ways. But, Professor Stone noticed that City College had been getting dirty. Despite Toni's lack of "bedroom skill" and the fact that she used to be a man. Toni was the best maid that City College had. It was time for Toni to come "home".

So with her punishment over Toni went back to her quarters at City College. Her girlfriend, Princess Power-up and the mop were waiting for her. Toni looked back and forth between the two. She grabbed the mop and slowly put it up her boy pussy. Professor Stone observed from the camera she had planted in Toni's room. Toni hadn't learned. Yet, Toni's behavior was hot for Professor Stone in a twisted way. It made Professor Stone horny. She called a slut into her room.

"Eat me." was all Professor Stone had to say to Mini.

"Yes Professor." stated Mini as she obeyed and fell on her beloved Professor's pussy. Mini tried but Professor Stone had grown tired of her. It was time for a new slut. When would Jill be finished?