Yes Professor Ch. 22

Story Info
Jill visits Professor Stone again.
1.6k words
4.31
6.1k
1

Part 22 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill had done the "homework" that Professor Stone had given her. Jill still didn't understand women's bodies. What was so special about them? Suddenly, two naked women tumbled into the room. One was her roommate Martha. Martha soon introduced her "companion" as Mistress Rhea.

"Jill, I had no IDEA, City College was going to be so great! I was just going to come here for a few basic courses before starting at a real university. But, then I met Mistress Rhea in my aesthetics course and she showed me how great city college is! I'm so glad you're here with me!" The naked Martha hugged Jill.

Jill stared in horror at her naked roommate. "Uhmm...you're naked Martha. You're naked in front of me."

Mistress Rhea had worked at City College's spa a long time. Mistress Rhea was one of Professor Stone's first acquisitions. Professor Stone,sadly, had to have other professors than herself and Mistress Rhea filled that position. So Mistress Rhea knew how Professor Stone liked things. She had "learned" from the best after all. Mistress Rhea came around and hugged the naked Martha. She pinched Martha's nipples and Martha started moaning in her Mistress's hands.

"What's wrong with women being naked? Naked women help their sisters appreciate the female form. Isn't that what this college is about? You don't seem to be so keen on Women's Studies. I mean you don't even appreciate women's bodies. I should tell Professor Stone how hesitant you are. A girl like you should be eager to please fellow classmates. Here's Martha and you don't even try to bring her pleasure. You're her roommate. So bring her pleasure!" said Mistress Rhea.

"Please don't tell Professor Stone! I need to stay here at City College! How can I bring Martha pleasure?" asked Jill.

Mistress Rhea just stared at Jill. Why had Professor Stone chosen her? It was obvious she knew nothing about lesbianism. How could Professor Stone be pleased by Jill? Still, there was her sub Martha to attend to.

"Well Jill, I suppose you'll have to start with the very basics. I need you to finger Martha. You must have fingered yourself before. Just do what you do to yourself, to Martha." said Mistress Rhea.

Jill blushed. She thought it was wrong to finger herself. How could she finger another woman? Still she wanted to stay at City College so she went over to the naked Martha and inserted a finger into her cunt. Jill worked it in and out. She kept it up for 20 minutes but never brought Martha to an orgasm. It was torture for Martha and her Mistress understood this. Her new slut had done nothing wrong.

"You can stop now." said Mistress Rhea. Jill stopped. Her hand was covered with pussy juice. A good student at City College would have known not to let that pussy juice go to waste. They would have licked it up. Jill was not a good student. "You should go see Professor Stone now." said Mistress Rhea.

With that Jill left to go see Professor Stone. Mistress Rhea had to take care of Martha, who had done nothing wrong.

"My poor rug muncher, that was so terrible for you! Mistress is sorry! She's going to make it up to you! She's going to ride your face! We're going to do it on Jill's bed. Isn't that wonderful?" questioned Mistress Rhea.

"Yes Mistress!" stated Martha as she went to lay on her roommate's bed. Mistress Rhea soon mounted her new sub. Martha performed poorly but she had only just become a sub. Mistress Rhea had to teach her. Sometimes it could be hard to be a teacher at City College.

Meanwhile, Jill was making her way to Professor Stone's office. She entered.

"Jill, Jill, Jill you smell like pussy. Both your own pussy and another woman's pussy. I know I said to appreciate other women's bodies but what did you do Jill? I hope it wasn't naughty!" teased Professor Stone.

"I fingered my roommate, Martha." said Jill really fast as she blushed. It was embarrassing for her to say. Women shouldn't finger other women.

"What?" questioned Professor Stone.

"I fingered my roommate Martha." Jill said more slowly.

"Did you bring her pleasure? Did you make her cum?" teased Professor Stone.

"No Professor." stated Jill. She was still displeasing Professor Stone in so many ways. Jill wasn't dressing sexy, bowing or salivating over Professor Stone. Still Professor Stone pushed through. It was her job after all.

"Jill, Jill, Jill...Women's Studies is all about bringing other women pleasure. You're failing because you still think about men and their nasty cocks. Women make you wetter and you should know the wetter the better. Now I'm kind so I'm going to take away all your desire for men...UNDERSTAND?" stated the slightly disappointed Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor. The wetter the better. Women should make me wetter." stated Jill.

Professor Stone smirked. She would teach Jill that once and for all after this demonstration. "Toni, get in here." she yelled.

Toni came bounding into Professor Stone's office.

"Yes Professor, how can I help serve you Professor?" questioned Toni. Toni shot a load when she saw Professor Stone and immediately got on her knees to clean it up. After ten years, Toni had become a fair servant. So Professor Stone had "rewarded" Toni with a "girlfriend". The girlfriend was a vibrator. Toni stuck her girlfriend up her boy pussy whenever given permission by Professor Stone.

Professor Stone seldom gave permission. Toni also knew there was no greater reward than getting to eat Professor Stone's pussy. It was what everyone at City College wanted.

Jill stood looking at Toni as she came in. Was this what men looked liked? Did they all dress up in little skirts and make big messes. It was hard for Jill to think. Pink clouds entered her head. Professor Stone had said that Toni was a "man". So this nasty person must be what all men looked like. All Jill could think of was the beautiful women that she had seen in her art books or on that porn site.

"They're disgusting aren't they?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Who?" questioned Jill.

"Men, of course." stated Professor Stone. "I know thinking only of women's bodies must have been hard for you Jill. I'm going to show you what a cock looks like and why pussy is better. Pussy makes you wetter and the wetter the better." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor...women...pussies...the wetter the better." stated Jill. A shiver of pleasure went through Jill as she said it. Just looking at Toni was putting men out of her mind. How could she have ever wanted something like that? Professor Stone would soon have her worshiping women. Well, her.

It was time to tend to Toni. "Toni, you've been such a good cumdump for the past 10 years that I gave you a present. I gave you a girlfriend. I thought you liked your girlfriend. I thought she made you happy. Don't I give you enough? You're lucky enough to serve here. I let all the college girls use you like the slut you are. I do so much for you Toni...don't you appreciate it?" questioned Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor!" said Toni very obediently as she shot another load.

"Then why do you think you can cheat on your girlfriend? The girlfriend that I picked out for you! I thought you would be happy with her. But, now you sneak off to hump a mop! I'm so ashamed and embarrassed for you Toni. SO ASHAMED!" stated Professor Stone.

"I do..n" started Toni.

"Don't even speak. I don't want to hear it. Now you're trying to say that you don't get off with a mop. Toni, you act like I don't even know what is going on at my own college. I know you get off on your mop. I know you want that mop in your boy pussy. Now go get your girlfriend." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." said Toni. She knew she was in trouble. It was true she had gotten off on the mop several times. She just got so horny and the mop was there. Toni fetched her girlfriend and brought it to Professor Stone. She shot off another load upon seeing Professor Stone.

"See Jill, they're all SO disgusting." said Professor Stone.

Jill nodded. This man was disgusting. Professor Stone was right.

"Now Toni, show us your cock!" ordered Professor Stone.

Toni knew she couldn't argue. She pulled up her mini skirt and showed her cock to Professor Stone and Jill. Professor Stone laughed malevolently. It had been a long time since she had seen Toni's "cock". Toni looked down ashamed. She shot another load and started to cry.

"See Jill, do you think a little nub like that could please a woman? It isn't even as big as a tongue. Think of how wonderful it would be to have a woman thrust her tongue in and out of you. Sucking your clit. Worshiping you. Wouldn't that be amazing?" questioned Professor Stone.

Jill shivered a little and grew a bit wet. It would be wonderful to do that to a woman or have a woman do that to her. Professor Stone looked at Jill. She knew that Jill was horny. Jill would no longer think of men.

"That's enough lessons for today Jill. Don't forget your homework of watching porn, exploring yourself and thinking of how you can please other women. Remember the wetter the better." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor...the wetter the better." stated Jill. She wanted to get out of the office. She wanted to masturbate. Jill ran back to her dorm room and logged on to the porn site. There she watched lesbian porn. Women were so wonderful. They deserved to be served. She wanted to take their breasts and cunts into her mouth.

Women made her SO wet especially Professor Stone. Jill knew she needed to do better at City College. She wanted to stay. This was the place for her. It made her wet and the wetter the better.