Yes Professor Ch. 32

Story Info
Sandra's twin comes to City College.
999 words
4.47
6.4k
3
0

Part 32 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda received a text on her phone. It was a private phone gifted to her by Professor Stone.

"Here. Now, slut." was all the message said. But, it was enough. Linda knew she was being called by her Mistress. She left a fellow student on the edge of cumming. Linda was eager to get to her Mistress. (Linda had been given the "job" of serving any college student whenever they wished. But, Professor Stone always came first. In all senses of the word.) Linda flew past the secretary Jill into Professor Stone's inner office. Automatically, she bowed.

"Ah Linda, so glad you could join us. I remember you saying that you had a twin sister...Sandra. Well, I called her in so we could have a little chat about her joining City College.

"Your sister is a little tied up at the moment. But, I'm sure she'll decide to stay here. We'll both convince her. Turn around." ordered Professor Stone, with that Linda turned around.

She wasn't surprised to find Sandra bound to Professor Stone's St. Andrew's cross. Linda had lots of good times on that St. Andrew's cross. Her sister was now naked and bound to it. Her hot sister...

Sandra, bound but struggling, watched in horror as her sister entered the room. Her sister wasn't helping her. Why wasn't Linda helping her? She didn't seemed to be alarmed. She even french kissed Professor Stone right on the mouth. Linda was moaning in pleasure. But, Sandra wondered how that could be. Linda wasn't a lesbian?

"No -- no this is wrong --let me go?" begged Sandra. Her twin was now approaching her. Linda's eyes were filled with lust. Everything was just to weird for Sandra.

Sandra had never told anyone, except Professor Stone ½ hr ago, that she was a virgin. She was a good girl. She didn't talk about sex. She wasn't a whore?

"No, we won't let you go or stop." stated Professor Stone firmly. Her voice was thick with desire as she looked at Sandra. She was so pliable. So fuckable. SO full of potential.

Sandra and Linda could be perfect. "It's been too long since I had a pair of identical twins to be my own personal fucktoys. But, I promise by the time we're done you'll love it."

"However Sandra, since you're a virgin and have never even watched porn. I think I'd better show you how to women...well at least a slut and her Mistress fuck. You won't be able to close your eyes. Just see how much your sister enjoys this." said Professor Stone.

Professor Stone walked behind Linda. She began by unbuttoning her slut's shirt As she passed the third button, Sandra became aware that her sister wasn't wearing a bra. I could see the soft lines of Mistress' small breasts coming into view, a teasing portion of skin that left plenty to the imagination. She unbuttoned her shirt completely, leaving it hanging open.

Sandra wanted to look away, Sandra couldn't look away as Professor Stone began to trace her perfectly manicured fingers along the curve of Linda's mostly covered breasts. Sandra watched the movement of her fingertips, and a part of her wished she were doing that to me. The realization made her shiver and grow just the tiniest bit wet.

Professor Stone noticed of course but she had to show Sandra how a Dom fucked a slut. "Mm," was all she said. Then she ripped Linda's shirt away from her right breast. It was now exposed to the chilly air of Professor Stone's office. Sandra realized that Linda's breasts were smaller than hers. It filled Professor Stone's palm. Professor Stone's thumb began to run circles around the nipple; Sandra stared fascinated, watching it grow hard, contracting into a tight little nub.

Professor Stone was openly squeezing Linda's breasts now, one in each hand; they were pressed close together, creating a small amount of cleavage between her little tits. Expertly, Professor Stone's fingers kneaded while her thumbs ran over her hard nipples. She'd let them drop, and bounce slightly against Linda's chest, before starting it all over again. Linda was moaning in need. But, she knew better than to ask. She'd been well trained by now.

To her horror, to her delight? Sandra found that a moistness had spread along inner thighs. Sandra felt like a slutty mess, bound and helpless there with pussy juice running down her legs. Professor Stone smirked to herself, she knew Sandra was becoming horny.

"I'm not going to get you off today, dyke. Give your sister and I a show instead." stated Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor" was all that Linda could say. She dropped her hands to her pink lace panties. She began rubbing. A small build up began forming. Professor Stone continued her administrations.

Sandra was looking on...in desire? Professor Stone knew that it was time. She abandon Linda's breasts. And worked her fingers in and out of Linda's pussy for the briefest of moments. Still her hand came out covered in quim. Professor Stone took her hand and lifted up toward Sandra's lips. The quim was glistening in the light. Sandra wanted it? She wanted her twin's juices? She had no time to think. Sandra opened her mouth and eagerly leaned forward. She wrapped her lips around Professor Stone's index and middle fingers like her life depended on it. Sandra found that the taste of her sister's pussy was exquisite. The flavor rushed into Sandra's mouth, it drove her wild. Sandra tried to lick up every drop of Linda's quim. Sandra didn't even realize she was moaning with desire until she heard Professor Stone's laughing.

"That's enough for now Sandra, you still have so much learning to do. Oh, and Linda for being such a good dyke, you may cum."

Sandra watched in either horror or awe as her twin let out a scream of absolute pleasure. Juice poured from between her legs...Sandra wanted it? She was eager for her next lesson?