Yes Professor Ch. 33

Story Info
Professor Stone and the twins have fun!
839 words
3.65
7.3k
5

Part 33 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Professor Stone just loved having fun especially with her new twin pets. Sandra and Linda, they had so much potential. They twins stood naked in front of her.

Professor Stone walked up to Sandra and grabbed her breast. Linda looked with desire as Professor Stone caressed her sister's breasts. Sandra's nipples were standing out, begging for attention. Linda grew wet and wanted to use her twin. She'd never seen her twin naked before and had falsely assumed that Sandra looked the same as her. But, now as she looked at Sandra, Linda realized that her sister's tits were bigger.

It seemed that Professor Stone realized this too. (She was an expert on tits after all.)

"My, my, Sandra." Professor Stone said, as she worked her fingers in and out of the twin's pussies. She wanted her newest sluts on edge.

"Sandra, I think your tits may be bigger than your twins." She twisted Sandra's nipple. "They're perky and more sensitive too."

"Thank you, Professor Stone." Sandra said. She thrust out her chest more so Professor Stone could admire them.

Linda made a small noise. She wasn't used to sharing. She was jealous. She believed that Professor Stone should be grinding her face over her mouth. Professor Stone's pussy juice was what she lived for after all.

"Don't worry, Linda." Professor Stone said. "I said hers were bigger, not better. You, my dyke, are perfect in every way. That's why I have a present for you! Did you know Sandra is a virgin? She's never even been with a man. So I'm going to let you break her hymen. How does that sound, slut?" Professor Stone questioned Linda.

Linda trembled and sucked her pussy juice from Professor Stone's fingers.

"But, I don't want a cock, Professor. I'm a slut. I wanted pussy!" Linda stated.

"I made your mouth for licking women out Linda not to complain. Now, obey me slut or I'll make you fuck men. I'm giving you an amazing gift. You're helping your sister. You want her to be a dyke don't you? You want her to serve? Professor Stone's skilled fingers tugged at Linda's nipple rings. Still she was pleased. Linda used to be straight. Now she was envious of her sister. Professor Stone loved it when she had hardwired dkyehood into her sluts.

"It's good that you're a slut, Linda. I'm so proud of you for that. You'll be breaking her cherry with a double dildo. When she comes you'll cum. How would you like that?" questioned Professor Stone. She didn't give Linda a chance to answer. Linda had no choices. As Professor Stone's slut, it was only her job to obey.

This was too hot. Professor Stone didn't want to stall anymore She pulled her biggest double dildo out of her desk drawer. It was over four feet long. Professor Stone had originally made it as a joke. But, now each twin would have two feet. She looked at Linda briefly before shoving it in. Linda's pussy was leaking in anticipation. Linda was excited. She would get to break Sandra in! Sandra would be a bitch! Sandra would be a rugmuncher!

Sandra looked at her twin from her position tied to the St. Andrew's Cross. "Sto...." she started. Sandra hadn't been fully trained by Professor Stone. But, it was too late. Linda wanted to cum. So Linda thrust in deep and hard. Sandra gave a little yelp. It hurt briefly. But, then her sister drew out and plunged back in again.

Professor Stone pressed a button. The dildo started vibrating.

"Feels nice, doesn't it?" Professor Stone said. She knew it felt nice. She knew Sandra wanted more. Sandra would always want more. She would be an insatiable pussy whore. She twisted Sandra's tits.

"Yes Professor!" gasped out Sandra. While Linda continued to work the dildo in and out.

Both the twins pussies were gushing now. They were hot and hungry. With one final thrust, Linda shoved in.

Sandra gave out a shriek. She climaxed around the dildo and fell from the St. Andrew's cross. Her sister's climax sent Linda into a climax of her own.

Now a full cumslut, Sandra's eyes grew glassy as she stared at her sister with new eyes. Her twin was naked hot and wet. Linda was everything that she wanted. She had a beautiful pussy.

"Oh yes, that's my new dyke" Professor Stone laughed. She went to her desk, spread her legs and sat down.

Linda smiled. She was a good dyke. She was being rewarded. She shifted onto her knees, crawled between Professor Stone's legs eagerly. Linda knew her place. The already dripping Professor Stone thrust out. Linda planted her face deep into Professor Stone and started to lick.

After, seeing her newest sluts get off, Professor Stone was both wet and impatient. She reached down, grabbed a fistful of Linda's hair in her hand and, with a dominant smirk on her face, pushing Linda's face into her. Linda giggled and licked. She loved servicing Professor Stone like this.