Yes Professor Ch. 38

Story Info
The police station.
962 words
3.45
3.9k
0

Part 38 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chief woke up sometime later in a cum stained bed. He looked at his phone and it said 10:30. Shit, he was late for work! Why hadn't Pearl woken him up? It was a wife's job to take care of him. Pearl should have woken him up and had a hot breakfast for him. Chief was irate at his wife but made his way into work.

Chief was also dismayed to find he had no clean underwear. He'd have to go to work in his cumstained boxers. He had a job to do after all and he was good at it. (For now) Pearl would pay tonight. She had really slacked on her job. He was a man and deserved Pearl's loyalty.

When he headed into work, Chief's day didn't get any better. Someone had parked in his space. (It was Zoe of course, she had ambitions to rule.) So he was even later getting to work. He went in.

"Workin hard or hardly working?" laughed Roger one of his new deputies. Chief was proud of Roger. Roger had been captain of the local football team. Roger was a real man. He didn't take no for an answer.

" Good news Chief, Frank brought in doughnuts, look at this Chief." Roger then worked his finger in and out of the doughnut's hole. At this site, Chief grew hard. He could bang somebody right now. Chief made his way to his office to jerk off.

Roger, Chief's protege, had a good idea of what Chief was up to. "Hey, Chief I guess you forgot, HR came in and got rid of everything...hmmm fun....on our computers. You know they gave us the usual lecture about proper behavior at work, following BS rules and all of that. So lots of sites are blocked now."

"Oh, Chief I suppose the good thing is Star is in lock-up again." Star was a local prostitute. She was hauled in about every month or so. The deputies knew of the arrangement between her and Chief. Chief would let her off as long as Star blew him or let him fuck her. No one stuck up for Star. They considered her lucky. She didn't go to jail this way. So Chief was just looking out for her?

"Well, send her to my office...for being a bad girl." Chief said to Roger as he winked. Roger smiled at Chief. He went to get Star from lock-up. Star came into Chief's office.

"I think I'll take a blow job today Star. No one gets me off like you. Your mouth was just made for sucking cock." stated Chief.

Star sighed to herself. Once upon a time, she had dreams of being a Madame. Prostitution was legal in other countries. She wanted it to be legal here too. But, that dream had never come to fruition. Chief was always harassing her. Best get this over with. Chief never lasted long anyway. That was probably the only good thing about this. As she took Chief's pants down, she thought his cock looked smaller, but it was probably just the AC.

"No time like the present." Thought Star to herself. She took Chief's cock in her mouth. It didn't become hard. So she sucked harder and started fondling his balls. Star tried to get Chief to cum for 45 minutes but to no avail.

Roger even came in to check on them. Chief wasn't embarrassed that Star was blowing him. He was embarrassed that he couldn't cum. At long last, Chief conceded that today just wasn't his day. Perhaps, a visit to the doctor was in order. Pearl would arrange all of that when he got home. Chief let Star go and went to work on his TPS reports. But, as he looked at his reports he couldn't make heads or tails of it.

Suddenly, Zoe walked in the door. She'd been out during actual work. Thanks to Professor Stone, Zoe now had more confidence and ambition than ever. The city had never had a woman for Chief of Police and Zoe knew she'd be the first one. She'd help Professor Stone spread Femdom all over the city.

After all as a police officer, it was her job to maintain order. There was no order like being controlled by a Mistress. Professor Stone had told her that Chief would soon be serving his wife. (As was proper.) She just had to take care of the other men at the police station. She had to convince them that women were better than men. Best to divide and conquer.

She walked up to Roger. He was still eating doughnuts and his face was covered in white frosting.

"Roger, I'm going to need you to go up to City College. The state of things up there is much worse than expected. We may need to launch a full investigation into the dealings up there." stated Zoe.

"You're not my boss. I only do what Chief tells me to do. He's the boss." said Roger. Although, his mouth was full.

Zoe rolled her eyes. "Men" she thought to herself as she texted Roger's info to Professor Stone.

"Go ask Chief. He trusts me." stated Zoe. Roger did as Zoe ordered. Chief was so worried about his situation that he said Roger should do what Zoe told him. Roger mumbled and complained. How could he take orders from a woman? He was a man. A former football team captain. But, he got into a squad car and drove up to City College. Chief hoped his wife would get home soon. She could book a doctor's appointment for him. The doctor would be sure to take care of his "problem".

(I love to hear from my readers. Leave a comment please!)