Yes Professor Ch. 39

Story Info
Officer Roger visits City College.
1k words
4.25
3.3k
1
0

Part 39 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following Zoe's orders Roger made his way up to City College. Eventually he found his way to Professor Stone's office. By the time he got there he had a huge boner. There were just so many girls making out on the Quad. Lesbians too. It was like something out of his best pornographic fantasies.

Roger made sure to record lots of it as "evidence"...or at least that was what he was going to tell his colleagues back at the police station. Upon arriving in Professor Stone, office he found a woman openly masturbating to videos of women fucking. She was obvious a lesbian. Roger wondered if she'd help him post City College videos on the internet.

"Hot...isn't she?" questioned a woman as she strode from the back office. Roger noticed her boots. "Can you believe she doesn't think she's dyke? This one thinks she is straight as an arrow. Funny...I see you're a cop. I'm Professor Stone. How can I help you?" Professor Stone questioned. She was doing a quick assessment of Roger. She had Zoe's assessment but of course Professor Stone made all the final decisions. That was why she ruled.

"Oh you know, just some more routine questions, Zoe felt like she didn't cover everything." said Roger.

"Officer Zoe." said Professor Stone commandingly. Roger would have to obey right off the bat.

"What?" questioned Roger.

"She's Officer Zoe...women can do things too you know. I run this college. She's Officer Zoe and deserves your respect." said Professor Stone.

"Right...uhmm Zoe..I mean Officer Zoe said like she didn't cover everything up here." repeated Roger.

"I can assure you Roger that Officer Zoe did a more than effective job. Or do you think she did a bad job because she is a woman?" questioned Professor Stone.

"I think Zoe...I mean Officer Zoe is good at her job. It doesn't matter if she's a woman or not." tried Roger.

"So now you're saying women don't matter? I can assure you that women matter. We're people too, perhaps even better than a man like you. But, I can see you're confused. Why don't you come into my office, have a cup of coffee and I'll make everything clear to you?" stated Professor Stone.

"Okay." said Roger.

"That's Yes Professor. I know you think I don't deserve respect because I'm a woman but I assure you I do. From now on DO NOT QUESTION ME! I KNOW what's best." said Professor Stone.

"Yes Professor." said Roger as he followed her into the office. Professor Stone noted he didn't say sorry. Men needed SO much training.

"Coffee?" questioned Professor Stone. She politely turned around to make Roger coffee. Meanwhile, Roger had started stuffing Professor Stone's piece of cherry pie into his face. Professor Stone was fit, commanding and beautiful. Her one sugar luxury of the day was a piece of cherry pie with a good licking out by Jill or another slut. Here was Roger chowing down on something that was her's. Roger would learn. Roger would pay.

"You have pie filling all around your face and doughnut sugar too." said Professor Stone as she passed him a tissue.

"Vanks" said Roger. His mouth was still full of pie. He dabbed some of it off. But, alot of filling fell on to his uniform.

"My quite the piggy aren't you? So unprofessional too. You know Officer Zoe was VERY professional..like most women are.." said Professor Stone.

Roger paused for a minute to take a sip of his coffee. Professor Stone just smirked and took a picture of him. She loved her wall of "before" photos.

"Oh help yourself to some more pie." said Professor Stone. Roger dug right in. If he had been paying attention he would have noticed the warning to Professor Stone's voice. But, Roger continued scarfing down the pie.

"Now down to business. You said the cops weren't done with City College...what can I do to convince you that everything is alright here." she questioned.

"Lemme talk to the girls. See if everything ok. No one against wills." said Roger with his mouth full.

"They're women...not girls and I can assure you everyone is here because they want to be here. Or maybe you don't believe me because I'm a woman...you're that kind of man?" questioned Professor Stone.

"I believe you..." started Roger. He was licking the pie plate now, desperate for more. It was just so good.

"Roger, a former classmate of yours goes to City College. Maybe you'd like to see her, she can assure you everything is alright. Her name is Trisha." questioned Professor Stone. She noted more pie filling had fallen onto Roger's uniform.

"Don't know any Trisha, I was busy in high school. I was..."

"Captain of the football team, I know." said Professor Stone. "When you weren't playing sports you were bullying Trisha. I believe you called her Two Ton Trisha. That wasn't very nice. It took me forever to build Trisha's confidence and convince her that she's a beautiful strong woman worthy of the world. She's a dominatrix now...maybe my best. She looks amazing in black leather commanding her eager sluts. I'm sure she'll want to shove something deep up your ass. But, all in good time. Normally, I go for skinny things...but I think I'll make an exception for you...isn't that right my little piggy?" questioned Professor Stone.

"You got any more pie?" questioned Roger. He tried to shake the clouds that were filling his head but just couldn't.

Professor Stone just shook her head. "No and it's time for you to go. Don't forget about your new diet plan. Six dozen doughnuts a day plus four gallons of ice cream! It's good for you. If you have any questions ask Officer Zoe." said Professor Stone.

"Ask Zoe." said Roger as he made his way out to his cop car.

Nothing escaped Professor Stone. She noticed he hadn't said Officer Zoe or Yes Professor. "Roger, we want you looking like a pretty piggy as soon as possible make that eight dozen donuts and six gallons of ice cream...double fudge."

She watched Roger walk to his cop car. Then she texted Officer Zoe instructions. Roger would learn. Roger would pay. He would be a good little piggy.