Yes Professor Ch. 40

Story Info
Pearl has a spa day!
1.1k words
4.17
4.8k
4
0

Part 40 of the 46 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pearl decided to use the gift card that Professor Stone had given her for City College's Spa. Perhaps, she could look nice for Chief once. The last time she'd dressed up was for going clubbing with Jade in college. But, that had been so long ago. Chief was right why get dressed up if you're only going to go home again. Pearl hesitantly walked into the Spa. Professor Stone had already texted Mistress Rhea instructions for what Pearl would become. Pearl would not know how banging she would be until everything was done. Pearl was also to be treated like the Queen she deserved to be.

Mistress Rhea personally greeted Pearl at the door. "Come in Pearl we've heard all about you here. We want you to have an amazing day. One that's all about you. We're here to treat you like the Princess you are. Here have some champagne and chocolate covered strawberries.

Pearl blushed. She'd never been treated like this. "Oh, I don't need you to make such a big fuss over me. Besides, Chief doesn't like it when I drink. He also says I need to lose about 40 pounds. So I better not."

Mistress Rhea just stared at Pearl. She'd been in City College so long she'd forgotten how badly wives could be treated in the outside world. This woman deserved everything and more.

"Well, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes to see what kind of spa treatment is the best for you." said Mistress Rhea.

"But, I'll be naked!" stated Pearl shocked.

Mistress Rhea let out a small, non mocking laugh. "It's just us girls here. We won't tell anyone. Have a drink! Let's gossip. What Hemsworth brother do you think is the hottest? There's something to be said for all of them."

Pearl was into her second glass of champagne now and had some strawberries. She wasn't used to alcohol and it had gone straight to her head. That and the Spa's "helpful" ambiance had made her vocal. "Oh you know I don't really like any of the Hemsworth brothers. They're just not my type."

Mistress Rhea smiled. Pearl was led to a massage table. She started massaging Pearl's back. Pearl smiled. This was nice. She was relaxed.

"So tell me, what's your type? We're both girls here, you can trust me." said Mistress Rhea.

"Well, as long as you don't tell my husband. He'll be SO mad. I've always told him that he's the best I've ever been with. But, that's not true. The best I've ever been with is Jade from college. She...well we were lesbians. I've never told anyone...I don't know why I'm telling you now. But, I've never cum like I did when Jade and I were licking each other out..." Pearl stopped. "Please don't tell my husband that." repeated Pearl.

Mistress Rhea just continued massaging Pearl. She had no intent on telling Pearl's husband in fact if she ever met Pearl's husband he would be getting his own "reward". She poured Pearl some more champagne and gave her more strawberries.

"I won't tell your husband anything. It's just us girls. Now tell me, which celebrity do you have a crush on?" questioned Mistress Rhea.

Pearl took a swig of her champagne. "Margot Robbie and Scarlett Joahanssen." She said it really quickly and blushed. She buried her head in her arms. Pearl had never admitted that to anyone before. She did have crushes on women but she didn't want this beautiful woman to think she was homosexual.

Mistress Rhea took another look at Pearl. She liked ScarJo and Margo Robbie too. Taking an overweight woman in her mid-50s and turning her into a banging 18 year-old look alike cross between ScarJo and Margo Robbie would take alot of work. But, Mistress Rhea was never one to back down from a challenge. However, she'd knew it would take A LOT of work and repair. She texted Professor Stone. Professor Stone texted immediately back that Pearl was to have full treatment. She deserved everything no matter how long it took. Pearl deserved rest and relaxation. Officer Zoe could take care of the Chief.

"Well, I'm done with your back massage now, I think a trip to our hot tub would be in order. Now hop down." Mistress Rhea told Pearl. She led Pearl over to the hot tub. There were already several girls swimming around. Naked girls were always aplenty in the Spa. Modifications always had to be made.

"These women are naked...and beautiful." said Pearl as she stared at them. She was a little drunk. Desire was starting to form in Pearl and she was growing wet. Something that hadn't happened to her in ages.

"Well, you're naked and beautiful too. Now girls take good care of Pearl. Show her a good time and have fun!" With that Mistress Rhea left Pearl in the capable hands of the hot tub sluts to have fun.

A big chested girl swam up to Pearl. She was clearly showing off her breasts. She cozied right up to Pearl. "Hi, I'm Natile. I'm supposed to show you a good time. You have the prettiest tits I've ever seen besides my Mistress and my sisters. Can I suck on them?"

Pearl was about to say no. Pearl wanted to say no...or at least she thought she did. But, Natile already had her mouth around Pearl's nipple. One hand started massaging Pearl's other breast. The other had worked its way into her pussy. Natile's hand expertly worked its way in and out of Pearl. Even though Natalie was just getting started Pearl was already gasping. Her husband usually was done by now.

"I wish I could go down and eat you out. I bet your pussy tastes delicious but I don't have my gills yet and my tail is just coming in. Mistress says it's going to be all glittery and pink. She wants me to be her first...mermaid that is. Mistress is like totes awesome and has lots of sluts. Do you have any sluts?" questioned Natalie.

"I.." started Pearl. Something weird was going on here. Sluts? A mermaid...man that champagne had gone straight to her head. Her husband was right. Spa days weren't for her. She should go home and get started on dinner. Pearl stood up to get out of the tub. She should leave. Dinner, cleaning...so much to do.

"Ah, I think your treatment is just about done there Pearl. Now come out of the tub." said Mistress Rhea. She pulled Pearl out of the tub but Pearl was no longer Pearl. She now had the long lilith body of a teenager. Her hair was long and midnight black. She would be the type of woman who took charge of her own life.

(Lots of "fun" is going to keep happening at City College. Please comment and rate!)