Yes Sir

Story Info
D/s play in public following orders.
1k words
3.88
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers

He ordered her to wear a lace thong, with the sole intention of ripping it off of her. She dutifully asked if he had a color preference knowing such details should be confirmed.

"Red. It's a whores color" was all he simply replied.

She waits for him in the department store, growing anxious with each passing customer. The place is bustling as she takes inventory of the tasks he's given her, aside from wearing a buttoned dress shirt and simple black skirt. Short.

Wearing Red Lace Thong. Check.

Plug Inserted. Check.

Black lace Blindfold. Check.

Necktie. Check.

Vibrator. Check.

Wear Red Lipstick. Check.

He is calculating, precise in his requests. Always making sure he's understood. When she's a 'good girl' he makes sure to tell her so. She knows upon hearing it, he is pleased with her. She's his plaything, under his spell.

He came up behind her with such stealth, she didn't notice he was there as she scanned the room. When he speaks, she freezes, hanging on his every word. Not turning around, just waiting. In his calm assertive voice, he instructs her make her way to the Men's Changing Rooms. He examines her as she walks. The sway of her ass and hips already stirs his cock.

She reaches her destination and waits at the entrance to the hall to the changing rooms.

"Good girl for waiting." He praises as he brushes past her down the hall to the last room. She follows.

They walk in and she closes the door behind them. He asks about her checklist, one by one stating the item then a pause for "Yes Sir" after each one. She has been thorough and has done everything he's requested. Her eagerness to follow his commands and how well he's trained her makes his cock swollen. He wants to fuck her right now but it's counterproductive to their little game.

"First, the blindfold." He says.

She complies. Her eyes visible through the lace making sure they follow his. He reaches up under her skirt past her slutty red thong to dip his fingers inside her.

Just as he suspected, she's already soaked, her thong moist to the touch.

"That's right, my good little slut is always ready for me, isn't she?" He growls.

"Yes Sir"

He forcibly grabs her face kissing her mouth hard. When he pulls away, he swipes his thumb across her lips smearing her red lipstick on her face. He smiles at the sight of it. Just a hint of the mess he'll make of her soon enough.

"Next, necktie." He says.

She returns swiftly with the item. Without warning he rips open her shirt, buttons fly off and scatter. He reaches for her tits, squeezing and pulling at her nipples through her black lace bra. When her nipples are at their hardest, sticking straight out, he commands the necktie.

"Wrists together." He orders.

"Yes Sir." She complies.

He ties her wrists together then reaches inside her wet pussy again, digging in deeper. He pulls his fingers out and shoves them into her mouth to suck them clean.

"How do you taste?" "Are you my sweet little succulent slut?" He asks.

"Yes Sir." She replies after he pulls his fingers back.

He commands her to her knees as he removes his rock-hard cock from his pants. He doesn't have to say anything. Her hands bound hanging limp in front of her, she leans in and wraps her smeared mouth around his cock head.

"Slow" he says.

She begins stroking his cock with her lips. Inch after inch disappearing into her mouth making his shaft slick with her saliva with each stroke.

"Good Girl, you've been craving my cock all day, haven't you?"

Her head moves at his desired pace, he's becoming more engorged.

"Faster" He orders. So, she picks up the pace.

Suddenly he says, "STOP". She pulls her head back and he rubs his cock head over her lips as if applying lipstick.

He pulls her to her feet by her bound wrists and leads her to the garment hooks on the wall. He raises her arms looping the necktie on the hook with her back at the wall. Her shirt draped open, he pulls her bra down popping her tits free squeezing and putting his mouth on both before slapping one and walking away back to her bag. She watches him anxiously through her laced view as he pulls the vibrator out.

Upon his return, he lifts her skirt to her waist and rips her saturated thong, tearing it off of her leaving a burning feeling with a welt to match. He shoves it in her mouth as he thrusts the vibrator inside her slutty fuck box. She lets out muffled moans.

He leans in next to her ear and says, "That's my good little slut, tell me how much you like it."

"Tell me." He says as he pulls the thong from her mouth. "I love it Sir." She whimpers.

"Beg me to fuck you." He taunts

"Please Sir, fuck me." She pleads. "I'm begging you; I need you inside me."

He pulls the vibrator out and unhooks her wrists leading her to the bench against the mirror. He pushes her to her knees bending her over the bench, thrusting into her gushing pussy. As they watch themselves in the mirror, she cries out in ecstasy when he pushes in deeper each time.

His free hand groping and squeezing her ass leaving his red handprint. He then pulls out her jeweled plug, fingering her stretched hole.

He backs his cock out of her and stuffs her with the vibrator getting it lubed with her pussy juices before inserting it slowly in her ass. The pace increases as he pushes his throbbing cock back inside her eager cunt, deeper. He's getting so close now feeling the vibrations through her thin flesh.

She moans out, "Please cum inside me!"

"Beg for it." He grunts.

"Please I want it, I'm begging you Sir." She Pleads

He ditches the vibrator and grabs both of her hips, pounding her soppy pussy until shooting his hot cum inside her. When he pulls back, his cock is slick with their fluids.

When they stand up, he asks, "Do you like dripping with my cum?"

"Yes Sir" She smirks.

artgasim
artgasim
79 Followers