All Comments on ''Yes sir' or 'Stop''

by TeshinJapan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Tinkertaylor99Tinkertaylor999 months ago

This story was so hot. I was immensely turned on - so hard throughout. Mmmmm. Thanks

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Tinkertaylot99 wasn't the only one who was hard throughout. I'm pretty sure Mr. Cox knew when he saw Kash watching him fuck Steve that he would end up fucking him too. This was definitely one of the hottest Dom/sub stories I've ever read. Can't wait to find out what happens when this continues.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very good boy learns to be a very good young man.

TheBrawnRealistTheBrawnRealist9 months ago

Plz moreeee!! I enjoyed this story so much

BlueEyes1969BlueEyes19699 months ago

An extremely hot and passionate narrative that clearly beatifies the emotions and brutal emotional roller-coaster ride for a first-time sub and his master. Brought back some painful yet pleasurable memories of that scene in my life. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

God damn...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I actually shot my load twice while reading this, I want an older guy to come and use me and would love m,y wife to watch as I take a huge cock in all my holes, and see her face and how much i like to be fucked, i wish she would join in, but i think she would be horrified knowing i love cock, and if she knew i had two cocks in my arse at the same time months ago, well, think my marriage might be over, but i cant help it, i like cock in me and this was a well written story and so horny.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please write a part 2 soon.

Tom599Tom5999 months ago

Just a great story would love a friend like this fill my holes with his cum

sealandssdsealandssd9 months ago

Does Mr. Cox really need Cash?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oooh. I loved the first domination by an experienced man that made him scream with joy when he made him cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story. Very hot. One of the best I've read, and I've read a lot of them. I'm still hard after shooting my load in a shot glass and drinking it down.

bentpov1970bentpov19704 months ago

I loved every word!! While reading the story my cock grew so hard I had to wank. I came very hard at the end of the story and dreamed that the young boy was me.

Please give us many more stories like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous