Yesterday

Story Info
A man with the power to freeze time abuses it with 3 women.
1.8k words
4.11
10.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody knows I can freeze time. I don't know why or how I got this ability, but I've been perfecting it for 3 months. It all started with a thought. Suddenly, the world stopped. Sound ceased to exist. It was surreal. I had to focus hard to restore it. The more I tried to freeze and unfreeze, the easier it got. Now I can do it at will.

Before I was granted this gift, I would have liked to think that if I had developed super powers, I'd have chosen to be a hero. I was wrong.

Unfortunately, power always seems to lead down a darker path. Whenever I see an attractive woman, my curiosity takes over and I lose all self control. I feel guilty about my crimes, but I can't seem to stop. It turns out I'm just a horny 20 year old who uses his gift to molest women, play pranks, and steal money.

I will tell you about yesterday.

Yesterday, while relaxing and watching TV in my living room, I spotted a group of three women from my window, walking down the street. I had seen them before. They passed by roughly the same time every day, around 4 p.m. I figured they might be coming from the college a few blocks away. They were right on schedule.

Each of them was dressed in tight spandex shorts and revealing tops. I couldn't resist the temptation. I froze time and approached them, taking a closer look at their bodies. I lifted their tops, revealing their pink nipples on young, firm breasts. Then I lowered their shorts and underwear, exposing three amazing mounds. Two had a bit of stubble, but the one in the middle was completely smooth. I was rock hard.

I wasted no time. Without thinking twice, I positioned myself between the first ones legs and dove in face first.The folds of her fairly large labia filled my mouth as my tongue searched for her clit. Her entrance was slightly sour, but it gave me a thrill like never before. I would rate it a 7/10.

I moved on to the third girl, the largest of them. She was caught in the middle of laughing when I froze her. She had the biggest breasts of the three and the fullest pussy. It had a sweaty taste, but I didn't really mind. Her fat lips surrounded mine as my tongue explored inside her. I motorboated her labia pressing firmly inward. Her stubble tickled my face a bit. Overall, I'd rate it a 7/10 experience too. Tie score.

I saved the best for last, though. She was stunning, with the cutest face you've ever seen, a perfectly shaped body, and a flawlessly shaved mound. I positioned myself under her. She stuck mid stride, so her legs were slightly parted. I spread her pussy open and admired her small pink lips and tight, possibly virgin opening. I took my time with her, relishing her sweet taste as I fondled, sucked, and explored her pussy folds. before moving on to the next part of my plan. She gets a 9/10. We have a winner.

Now, for the next step, I went home to get my supplies.

It's pretty disorienting for people when you unfreeze them in a different position. To make the transition less abrupt, I try to memorize the scene, another skill I've been practicing.

To start, I bent the first woman over, setting her up in a doggy style position, being careful to move her limbs as little as possible. Frozen time physics are strange, bodies don't resist, but there's still tension. With experience, I've learned to move frozen people efficiently. She was all set. I crouched behind her at her level and spread her cheeks. They bounced back a bit despite being frozen, but now her behind was fully exposed.

There was nothing she could do.

Despite her availability, I've come to discover that you can't just jump straight into a woman's holes. I've tested how they react. Sometimes I'd lick their nipples, and they'd shudder. If you lick their pussies too, they squirm for a few seconds longer. The faster and larger the intrusion, the greater the response.

To test my limits, I decided to have anal sex with a woman who was sitting alone on a bench, possibly waiting for a bus. I bent her over, prepared her with lube, and fucked her as hard as possible. No warm up or anything. I can't lie, it felt great. I came in her in 3 minutes flat.

I dressed and re-positioned her before unfreezing time, observing from a safe distance away. When she snapped back to reality, she immediately jumped up, screamed, and held onto her ass. It seemed like she writhed in pain for about five minutes before calming, tears streaming down her face. I felt awful. Even though I planned all this, I didn't want to hurt her, but I needed to understand this power.

I've learned that you have to take it slow, like in real life. I make sure to use plenty of lube, start gently with my pinky finger to get things properly lubricated, and then gradually work up dildo sizes. I purchased an anal training kit with various girths specifically for this task.

Only after working up to the largest toy would they be ready for more. I could fuck them as rough as I pleased, and when time resumed, no pain, they usually just squirmed for 10 seconds or so, confused by the sensation of their lubed up semen filled holes unstretching. I found this approach much more enjoyable.

Anyway, back to yesterday.

I applied lube to my index finger and started massaging her asshole, slowly working it inside. I switched to the dildos and gradually increased the sizes. This time, I had something different in mind. I had brought along three small butt plugs, the smallest ones I could find online.

I slowly eased the first one into her. There was more resistance than I had expected, but it eventually slid into place. It was amazing to see her opening stretch to accommodate it. I hoped it wouldn't startle her too much. Onto the next.

I repeated the process fir the third girl. Her rear end was fuller, and her butthole darker. It was a sight to behold, observing her voluptuous curves from behind. I gently inserted the second butt plug and moved on to my final prize.

I decided to go all out with the middle one. I removed all her clothing and positioned her face down, ass up. It took some time to find the perfect angles. Her body was truly a masterpiece. Flawless skin, perfect curves, and tight little pink holes, all for my enjoyment.

After lubing her up, I worked through my training dildos, preparing her little openings. It took a while, but I could finally focus on satisfying myself.

I wanted yesterday's session to be different. I had bought a prostate massager a year ago. I had only used it once before. It gave me such an intense orgasm. I remember cumming buckets uncontrollably. I refrained from cumming for a full two weeks in preparation and was ready to blow. So, I lubed up the massager and gradually put it inside me. It's definitely different with me involved than the frozen women.

Once it was in place, I got behind my favorite of the three. I squeezed some lube onto my dick and spread it around with my hand before sliding inside her pussy. She was so tight and warm. I pushed until I was balls deep. I started pumped in her. I was close to cumming already. I couldn't blow my load that soon. I slowed it down whenever I was close and took deep breaths to regroup. The massager in my ass kept me close to climax. I edged and edged for what must have been a half hour.

See time is different for me now. I can take as long as I want. I could stop, go home for a nap, eat a banana, and return. I was in no rush. So I took my time and pounded away at her pussy and ass, back and fourth, back and forth until I couldn't hold it back any longer. I had to decide what hole to finish in. I figured her tight ass would be the most fitting.

I regrouped one last time before grabbing her hips hard and started pounding at full power. Every thrust causing my ass to clench, rocking the massager against my prostate. I came in seconds. Every nerve in my ass and dick were screaming in pleasure. Waves rolled over me as my muscles clenched. I must have busted the biggest nut of my life in her. I didn't think I'd ever stop squirting. It was euphoric.

I stayed inside her for a few minutes until my breathing slowed and my body stopped tingling. Only a little bit of semen leaked when I pulled it out. I squeezed her cheeks together to stop it. After removing the massager from me, I cleaned myself up, which was the worst part. You know, with the post orgasm shame and all.

Once dressed, I went to the final stage in my operation, the last buttplug. She was already prepped. Her asshole was still covered in cum and lube. I opened her cheeks again and popped in the plug. It was the easiest of the three. There, now all 3 had blue gemmed butt plugs in them.

I redressed and positioned them. This was the hardest part. It's not easy undressing and dressing a frozen woman, but I did my best. I then put my supplies back, checked for onlookeers and hid beside a near by car. It took a while, but I was ready to restart life.

I mentally pressed unpause on time. They all jumped up in surprise, then quickly reached behind and grabbed their asses, squealing at the unexpected fullness. Confusion painted their faces as they glanced at each other. I couldn't hear their words, but they must have been asking each other whats wrong. I could tell they were trying to conceal their dilemma as they strolled along. The middle girl struggled more than the others. I wonder why.

Chuckling to myself, I revelled in the fact that all three had lubed up blue gemmed buttplugs snug inside them. One also happened to be holding the largest load of my life inside her as well. I was quite pleased with myself.

I wonder if they will share their strange experiences with each other and think about how they ended up with buttplugs inside them. I suppose I'll never find out. Oh well, the memory will stick with me forever.

With the power to freeze time, you think I would change the world. Instead, I only use it to molest women, pulling pranks, and steal money.