Yesterday She was Still a Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her vagina...in plain view and so smooth and pink. She has a rounded puffy smooth mound and it looks so tiny.

I scold myself for even noticing that much. "This is your DAUGHTER" I scream internally.

I force myself to glance away and try to focus on the movie myself.

I must be going crazy or I'm drunk and don't realize it or something. First I imagine Lexi is masturbating under the blanket, and now I just gawked and stared at my own daughters vagina.

Shame builds inside me and I can't stand it any longer. I've looked several more times and I'm worried I'm going to get caught. I feel my cock reacting and I feel disgust in myself so I stand quietly, trying not to draw attention and have to turn quickly to the side to try to adjust myself in case anyone looks, I certainly can't get caught with a hard on right now.

"Girls, I think I'm calling it a night" I announce once I'm satisfied that they can't notice my erection in the lounge pants.

"Awww" They all three say in unison and then giggle about it.

"Daddy, 30 more minutes. Ok?" Rachel pleads. "Yeah, it's almost over." They all chime in.

Rachel leans up and grabs her wine glass and swigs the remainder of it and the other girls do too. Each downing about a half a glass each.

"Ok. But I do need to run and make a quick phone call and I'll be back." I lie and jog up the stairs. As I reach the top I look and can see very clearly that I hadn't done much of a job hiding this erection. I can hear down the stairs as well, drunk teen girls absolutely can not whisper effectively. I hear Cat ask "did you do it?" And Lexi reply's "Yeah But I couldn't finish. When he got up I think he saw something."

I realize then that these little drunks are up to something. So I continue listening. "Ok, so Red, your turn. Truth or dare?" Lexi tries to say quietly. "Uhh. Truth. But hurry"

"Ok. Tell the truth. You want to fuck your dad as much as we do!" She's unable to say very quietly at all.

"Shhh shhhhh" they giggle.

"Don't be gross whore!" Rachel whisper yells. "Ask something else."

"Nope. If you don't answer you have to take the dare..." Cat reminds her. Lexi steps in immediately. "I dare you to....let's see... I dare you to ask your dad if he jacks off!"

"Noooo way!!!" Rachel shrieks.

"Eh. You ask or I'll dare it to Lexi on my turn" Cat says nonchalantly. "And you know she will..!"

I sneak down the stairs a bit to hear better.

They're drunk and their whispers are practically regular voices now.

"C'mon guys. That's crazy. Seriously." Rachel argues.

"Daddy Jack..." Lexi begins mockingly "I heard you have a gigantic and beautiful penis, 2 questions. Do you Jack off and can you put Rachel's little brother or sister inside me please?" She giggles and Rachel busses at her. Cat mocks next "and after you've put a baby in that whore, would you mind coming over here and relieving me of my pesky V card? Oh, and you might want to talk to your snobby daughter...she's pretending to be a good girl but her diary tells us all about what she wants you to do to her! Care to comment?" She hold an imaginary interviewers mic to Rachel's scowling face. "I hate you.." her eyes cutting into both of them sharply.

"If you're gonna make fun then I won't let you read it anymore. I don't make fun of your diaries. That's supposed to be just our secrets."

"He's upstairs and no one else knows." Lexi assures her. "Besides you aren't having any fantasies we aren't having" Cat adds.

"Yeah but it's not YOUR dad." She argues.

"Meh. You're more like his wife now than his daughter. You don't ever get in trouble and you run the house and everything. It's not really like a dad/daughter relationship" she continues.

"Yeah but..." Rachel starts but fades off. "Still. It's wrong. And I feel bad for ever even thinking that stuff. God if he ever finds that I don't know what I'd do." She worries.

"I'll just leave MY diary laying around and hope he reads it" Lexi jokes.

"SAME" agrees Cat.

"Lex, you've never had real sex, so don't pretend like you're Miss Experience over there, BY. THE. WAY!" Cat corrects her.

"Using your sisters dildo doesn't count" she says pointedly.

"Don't hate girl. I'm older and therefore wiser and more experienced" Lexi says hoitaly. I can almost hear the other two roll their eyes at her.

"Ok. Let's chill. He's probably gonna be back in a minute. I have an idea but we can talk about it tomorrow when we're all sober" Lexi concludes. The other agree and they fall silent. Left curious and shocked, I compose myself and quietly step back up the stairs and feign the walk back down as if nothing is happening.

"Ok girls. Let's finish this thing up. I'm tired." I say.

"Yeah us too Daddy" Rachel says, nodding for the others to agree. They all stand and stretch and tell me goodnight. Each giving me a hug and kiss on the cheek, except Rachel. She gives me a long kiss in the lips. A regular daddy/daughter kiss, but for an extended time. "Love you Daddy." She says with a smile.

"Yeah, goodnight Daddy Jack" the others tell me as they head up the stairs.

I pretend to be confused but go with it. "Ok party poppers.." I say as I bid them goodnight. I watch as they make their way up the stairs and vanish. I sit on the chair and rest my head in my hands, trying to wrap my mind about the things I just overheard. I'm sure I'm imagining it. There's no chance at all that what I think I heard what what I really heard. Is there?

12