Yesterday's Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers

"Come on, let's get you in the shower, you reek," Pam said pulling on him.

"I'm sorry." Mike rose and let Pam lead him to the bathroom.

Chapter 16

Mike lay next to Pam in one of the guest bedrooms. After his shower, Pam wanted to make love. Mike let her. She made him lay on his back while she climbed atop him.

"Now let me do all the work," she had said.

She slowly sank down onto his cock. When he was in as far as he could go, she started to buck her hips. She was moaning as she did. Mike was sighing at the feelings he was experiencing. The sun was fully up when he cried out with pleasure and pumped his come into Pam's pussy. She had come several times already

Now they lay in each other's arms enjoying the afterglow. Mike was nibbling her ear. She was giggling.

"Do you have anywhere special to be today?" Mike asked her.

"No, not really. I was supposed to work, but I don't feel like it now. I'll have to call in, but I'll be able to stay the day and night if you want."

"I would enjoy that. Thank you for coming over, Pam."

"Anytime. I mean that. If you need someone to talk to or just a roll in the hay, call me."

"I love talking to you and rolling you in the hay sounds like fun."

"Oh you," Pam said swatting him on the ass.

"Hey, I'm not into spanking."

"I know. I'm hungry."

"I'm tired," Mike said yawning. "You know where the kitchen is, feel free."

"Do you want anything?"

"No, thank you, dear. I'm just going to curl up here and take a nap."

"Okay sweetheart." She leaned down and kiss his cheek. "When you wake up, you can tell me how my mother was."

Mike didn't even flinch.

"What are you talking about?"

"I know. Now go to sleep and we will talk about it when you wake."

"Fine, but there is nothing to talk about."

Pam didn't say another word, just backed out of the bedroom in all her naked glory. She closed the door and Mike was alone. Shaking his head, he pulled the covers up and was asleep before his head hit the pillow.

~~~ YD ~~~

Pam was smiling to herself as she headed to the kitchen. She made herself a hearty breakfast of bacon and eggs. She smiled to herself as she sat at the table and ate. She knew about her mother and Mike. She had overheard a phone conversation her mother had with Mike. She also knew Mike would never tell her what she wanted to know. He had played it well, not even flinching when she told him she knew. Mike was a good secret keeper. She trusted him implicitly. She trusted him with her heart. He was a good man. Too bad they could never really be together.

~~~ YD ~~~

Mike woke to the most pleasant feeling in his groin. A warm, wet mouth was sucking his cock. Opening his eyes, he looked down his body into the crystal blue eyes of his aunt. She smiled up at him, letting his cock flop from her mouth.

"Hey sleepy head, time to get up," she said.

"Is it now?"

She sucked his cock back into her mouth. Mike dropped his head to his pillow, closed his eyes and moaned with pleasure. She continues sucking until he came. Then she moved up beside him.

"Thank you."

"No, thank you. I love sucking you."

"What time is it?"

"One, I didn't want you to sleep too long."

"Thank you. Although I'm still a little groggy."

"Well, we'll just have to do something about that."

"What did you have in mind?"

"How about a shower and then a romp in the hay?" Pam giggled.

"A shower with you sounds good. I don't know about a romp in the hay, it always sticks me in the wrong places."

"Me too. How about a nice late lunch, then we'll just sit around and talk. I enjoy talking to you."

"Okay, let's to it," Mike said rolling out of bed.

As they walked through the master bedroom to the master bath Mike looked around.

"Oh, while you slept, I cleaned up a bit. Changed the sheets and the bed pad. Dried the mattress first. Hair drier. What was that?"

"Cheap Champaign."

"Oh. You never got me Champaign?"

"I didn't know you like it."

"I don't." Pam giggled as Mike swatted her on the ass.

They were in the shower, water cascading over them, in each other's arms. Mike washed her first, then Pam washed Mike. When they were done, he was hard and she was wet. They dried off. In the kitchen, they whipped up a light lunch. Sandwiches and chips. After eating, they retired to the family room. Mike turned on the TV so they could catch up on current events and settled on the couch next to Pam.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Mike asked.

"How about Laura," Pam replied.

"Sure, what about her?"

"I know you've seen her a couple of more times."

"I have. She also gave me permission to tell you what you want to know. Her nipples are sore from you pinching them."

"I know and I apologized to her. How are you two getting along?"

"Fine. I like her very much, she's very nice."

"You do know if you hurt her, I will hurt you?"

"I do and I would never hurt her."

"But you hurt Donna?"

"I did. A one-off thing, never to be repeated unless requested."

"Good. Now..."

The doorbell rang. Mike looked at Pam, shrugged his shoulders and stood, grabbing a robe from the back of the couch. Then he headed to the front door.

Chapter 17

He was happy to see that it was Debs. He opened the door.

"Hey, Debs, what's up?"

"I'm sorry for not calling, but I need to see you, to talk to you about something."

"Sure, come on in."

Debs came in dropping her coat on the couch then stopped when she saw Pam in the doorway to the family room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company."

"Ah, yes, but you should meet her. Come."

Pam had ducked back into the family room. Mike led Debs by the hand. Pam stood in the middle of the room, a robe draping her nude form.

"Debs, this is my aunt Pam, my father's half-sister. Pam, this is my cousin Debs."

"So nice to meet you, Pam."

"Nice to meet you."

"I should go, you two are..."

"What did I tell you?"

"Anytime, no matter what."

"I did. I also told Pam the same thing."

"Ah..."

"No problem Debs, honest. We were just talking. Honest."

"Well, that's what I want to do."

"Maybe I can help too."

"Maybe you can. All right. Can I get a drink first."

"Sure, sure," Mike said. "What would you like?"

He could now see that she had been crying.

"That wine looks good," she said with a catch in her voice.

"Sure, be right back."

Mike raced to the kitchen to get another glass and another bottle of wine from the fridge. When he returned to the family room, Debs was sitting on the edge of the couch talking to Pam, tears rolling down her eyes. He poured Debs a glass of wine and handed it to her. She looked up at him and smiled, tears still rolling down her pretty face. Pam just indicated Mike to sit.

"And how long have you and he been...intimate?" Pam asked.

"Going on four months."

"What happened?"

"Last night, we went out to dinner. It was a nice place. We had some wine. I guess I got a little giggly. Then he drove me home and on the porch, kissed me on the cheek and told me he never wanted to see me again."

Now the tears were pouring from her eyes. Deep racking sobs shook her.

"Who is he, I'll go beat the crap out of him."

Debs laughed at that, looked up at Mike and caressed his cheek.

"Thank you, but that won't be necessary. If it wasn't meant to be, then it wasn't meant to be. I'm just upset, upset I didn't see it coming, I guess."

"Yes, we tend to do that," Pam said a knowing smile on her pretty face.

"We do," Debs responded. "Anyway, I guess he decided he wasn't good enough for me all on his own."

"That's a great perspective," Pam said.

Debs leaned back slowly until she was cradled in Mike's arms and against his body. She sighed. Pam sat back, looking at the pair. She smiled.

"Deb are you by any chance bi?"

"What? No, I mean I don't think so. I haven't...my girlfriend once tried to kiss me...I refused to let her."

"Ah..."

"What? Why do you ask? Are you bi?"

"In the true sense of the word, no. But there are a few... women... I have found interesting enough to... sample." Pam smiled at Debs.

"I see. Am I one you would wish to sample?"

"Yes and no. If you want I will, but there is another you might have to."

"What?"

"What?" Mike yelped.

"Laura is smitten with you Mike and you know it."

"Laura?" Debs queried.

"Uh..."

"She is my best friend and has lusted after our dear Michael for several years now. She wants myself and Mike at the same time. She says it will help her understand me and us. I feel she will also want to sample you along with Mike."

"I see..."

"When were you going to tell me about this? I mean I know about her wanting the threesome with us, but I didn't know it was... was... what you said."

"Sorry, but she swore me to secrecy and I will now have to put up with her wrath."

"Well, I'm not going to tell her I know," Mike said.

"I won't say anything." Debs joined in.

"Well, I told her this Saturday for ours," Pam told Mike.

"Uh..."

"Don't you dare chicken out..."

"I'm not. Actually, I'm looking forward to it," Mike replied.

"So Laura knows about Debs and I? How?" Mike asked a confused look on his face.

"I didn't tell her. Did you mumble it in your sleep while you were with her?" Pam asked.

"I doubt it."

"I guess I'm going to have to meet Laura," Debs said.

"I guess you will."

"Do you like her, I mean really like her?" Debs asked. Pam was suddenly alert.

"Debs..."

"You are. Well, then I guess I had better meet her. How about the Saturday after you and Pam have your fun with her."

"Uh, I can't that Saturday, I have other plans..."

"Who is she?" Pam pounced.

"I'm going out with the guys. Jimmy, my best friend, invited me along on a guys night out with a group of his police cadet buddies."

"Truth?" Pam asked.

"Truth," Mike asked.

"Then I guess it will have to be the Saturday after that. Does that fit in with your busy schedule?" Debs asked.

"It does," Mike smiled at her demeanor.

"Good. I'm hungry."

"Me too," chimed in Pam.

"Order in?" Mike asked.

"Yes. But what?"

"Chinese?" Pam asked.

"Good for me," Debs said.

"Chinese it is. I'll get the menu," Mike said rising.

The three selected their items from the menu. Mike called it in. The three got dressed and as Debs car was the last in line, they took her car to pick up their dinner. When they returned home, Mike set out the food on the kitchen table, Pam got drinks and Debs the plates and silverware. Then they all sat down, looked at each other, smiled and began to eat.

Their conversation was light and witty. Mike told a few jokes he thought the girls might get a kick out of. Pam told a few. Then Debs told some. They were all laughing and having a good time. When they finished dinner, they all cleaned up, did the dishes and retired to the family room where they flopped down on the couch. Mike picked up the remote to the TV and flipped through the channels. They all settled down to watch a movie they had all seen before.

They talked, mostly about what was going to happen with Laura and Mike. Debs asked Mike about Laura. Pam also filled in some blank spots. The conversation lasted long past the end of the movie. As the late night news was starting, they all stopped talking to find out what was going on in the world. During the news, they all started yawning.

"Well, I'm off to bed," Mike yawned.

"Who gets to sleep with you?" Debs asked looking at Pam.

"You two go have fun..."

"You can both come. It's a king size bed, we all should fit just fine," Mike told the two women.

They giggled at the same time and got up to follow him to the master bedroom.

"You girls go on ahead, I have to lock up and shut down the house."

"Right," Pam said taking Debs hand and heading to the master bedroom.

Chapter 18

When they got there, they both stripped down to their panties and climbed into bed. They lay down facing each other. They were nose to nose.

"Where will Mike lie?" Debs asked.

"He can cuddle up to your back," Pam replied looking into Debs pretty eyes.

"He can," she said watching Pam's pretty face.

"You are pretty," Pam told her.

"You are too," Debs said.

Pam moved a bit closer to Debs, then pushed her head so their lips touched for an instant.

"Not going to pull away?"

"No, not this time."

"Good," Pam said pressing her lips to Debs.

Debs moaned. She was turned on, but she was also so frightened she could barely think straight. She was enjoying the feel of Pam's lips on hers.

"That's nice," Pam said.

"It is," Debs agreed.

"More?"

"If you want," Debs told her.

Their lips met with a bit more passion than the first time. Pam carefully placed her arm so she was caressing Debs back. Debs free arm moved to do the same thing to Pam. Debs was breathing heavily and her heart was beating like it did the first time she kissed a boy oh so long ago. Then they both moved closer so their bodies were pressed against each other. Pam's arm slid under Debs' neck, curled up around the back of her head and pulled her mouth against Pam's. Debs sighed, then groaned as Pam's leg slid up between hers. They were now both enjoying each other a lot.

Mike finished locking the doors and windows, really just checking them. He turned off all the lights as he headed for the bedroom. When he could see into the bedroom, he froze. On the bed before him was one of the most beautiful sights he had ever seen. Pam and Debs were in the throes of an orgasm. They were kissing and from what Mike could see, neither had touched the other. They were just kissing and running a hand up and down the others back.

The bed was shaking as they both bucked their hips in orgasm. They never stopped kissing. Then Pam's hand made its way from Debs back to her naked breast. Debs shuddered at Pam's touch. Pam moved her mouth to Debs' ear and whispered. Mike was just close enough to hear.

"Touch me," Pam told Debs.

Debs moved her hand to Pam's naked breast. Pam moaned and shuddered at her touch. The two kissed each other again. Passion now ruled their minds and bodies. Mike watched as each had another orgasm. For fifteen minutes Mike leaned against the door frame and watched. He didn't touch himself, he just stood and took in the wonderful sight before him. Then the girls shuddered once again and rolled away from each other. They watched each other as they lie on their backs gulping air into their oxygen-starved lungs.

"That was the most beautiful and amazing thing I have ever witnessed," Mike finally said softly.

They both jumped when he spoke.

"You perv," Pam said laughing.

Debs just stared at him. She now realized she would be making love to Laura with him in the bed two Saturdays from now. She was ready now that she knew she could at least kiss and touch another woman. Mike approached the bed, climbed in next to Debs and lay down. He placed his arm across her abdomen. He didn't touch her in any other way.

Debs rolled back to face Pam. Pam rolled back on her side to face Debs. Mike's arm was still around Debs' waist as he moved up behind her, pressing his body to her back. She sighed, leaned her head a little forward and kissed Pam. Pam immediately moved so she was pressing against Debs front. Debs sighed as Pam's tongue invaded her mouth. Debs shook with orgasm and wondered what would happen next in her life.

For the next hour, the two women explored each other's bodies. Mike was either watching or hugging one or the other, whispering words of encouragement. The two women had orgasm after orgasm. When they both lay exhausted on the bed, Mike turned and switched off the lights.

Chapter 19

Mike was going to be very busy for the next three weekends. Two of them he would be with Pam and Laura or Debs and Laura. He was very much looking forward to those encounters. Especially after witnessing Pam and Debs together. The morning after that encounter all three of them had slept in late. Pam and Debs both called in sick and spent the rest of the day with Mike.

The first weekend with Pam, Laura, and him, went off without a hitch. So did the weekend with Debs. Debs was spectacular with Laura. Afterward, she told Mike that she was not only glad that she had participated, but found Laura to be a perfect match for him. Mike was glad. He had found that he was thinking of Laura more and more.

The weekend with Theresa was another thing altogether. It was probably the most spectacular and erotic thing he ever witnessed. Instead of having it at Mike's house, he got two adjoining rooms at the best hotel in the area. He had caterers deliver a bunch of appetizers and set up one room as a lounge. The other had two king size beds that he had pushed together.

The scene was set. He sat in the lounge area, watching TV and waiting for the guest of honor to arrive. There was a timid knock at the door. Mike hurried over and opened it to find Theresa there, nervously looking up and down the hallway. She jumped at the door opening.

"Come in," Mike said softly.

"I...I," she said haltingly.

"Do come in and relax. No one is here yet and won't be until I make a phone call. So if you really want to change your mind, you can."

She smiled at him, stepped past him and dropped her coat off her shoulders. Mike was stunned. She was dressed, in the skimpiest baby doll nightie he had ever seen and she looked stunning.

"You look wonderful," Mike said breathlessly.

"Do I? Really?"

"You do."

"Thank god. I got to thinking about this at the last minute wondering what a bunch of young studs could see in an old woman like me and almost chickened out. I wasn't even sure as I knocked on the door, but I didn't want to let you down."

"Oh Theresa, you could never let me down. The five guys coming would have been let down and would have missed having the most beautiful woman I know."

Theresa pulled Mike's lips to hers. Mike kissed her back, then pushed her back so he could drink in her beauty. She looked up at him questioningly.

"You are gorgeous. I just want to look at you until the others get here, should I make that phone call?"

"Yes. Might as well, I'm here, I'm horny, my nipples have been hard all day and require a good licking."

"All right then," Mike said laughing.

He picked up the phone and dialed.

"She's here, she's ready to come on up," he said.

"Oh, I hadn't realized they were in the hotel," Theresa said.

She stood shivering, her tits swaying seductively beneath her nightie.

"Would you like a drink?" Mike asked.

"Yes. Scotch, straight up," she told him.

Mike grabbed a bottle off the table with the food and liquor on it, poured three fingers into a short wide glass and handed it to Theresa. Theresa took the glass, placed it to her lips and knocked it all back in one gulp.

"Another," she said holding out the glass.

Mike poured another three fingers. Theresa knocked that back just as quick as the first. She stood there, her eyes closed, head back, groaning deep in her throat.

"That's good."

She handed the glass back to Mike. He set both the glass and the bottle down on the table. He stepped forward and held her in his arms. She relaxed against him and sighed. A knock on the door startled both of them. Mike quickly grabbed the robe he had bought for her to wear when not getting pounded into the mattress. She put it on and stood in the middle of the room and took a pose. Mike laughed as he opened the door.

There were five young men, all fit, all eager. Mike stepped aside and let them in. As they walked in Mike heard Theresa suck in her breath. Turning he saw her eyes were wide with...what...wonder, joy, fear, he couldn't really tell. Leaving the door he hurried to her side.

"What's the matter?" he asked his voice full of concern.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,088 Followers
1...456789