All Comments on 'Yin-Yang 02: The Return of Jack Daniels'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

Great! Maybe they could kill each other.

5

shanaopshanaopalmost 4 years ago
Good fun story

i would like to see the two continue with success.

It is fun reading. 5

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

We need an ending to this.

And it needs to be in Loving Wives.

Just imagine: Jack and Brandy somehow getting married... Goddamn.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 4 years ago

I think that there could be a twist. What if Derrick had a wealthy but shady relative who hired someone to take out the killer of his kin?

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

A good story. In the first chapter I was sure that the derelict 'Jack' that the Wife and Son picked up would turn out to be the missing Father. At least until we heard the mom talk about killing the dad. Still worked out well.

This chapter was good too. I guess no riding off in the sunset fo ther serial killers.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 3 years ago

I concur, good story. Although this story could have legs, I believe a male/female team of vigilante style killers would be interesting.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

I'd love a third episode, although I assume they're both dead at the of this one. Good read even for the second time around.

IndyOnIndyOnabout 3 years ago

In real life there are too many people who do really bad things and get away with it. At the end Rawling's didn't say there were any bodies so what if Jack and Brandy fixed their wounds and teamed up to go after the bad guys? What great story lines you could use....They could go after pedophiles, maybe a few really bad cheaters and a few bad politicians or even bad cops. What a team!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Very good thanks more episodes of killing off the bad guys sounds good to mel

RobertaBobRobertaBobover 2 years ago

The lights go on. Jack sees the click came from a gun held by some large guy he does not know. The guy thanks him for getting rid of the boss and allowing him to take over. Before he can pull the trigger, Brandy lifts the covers, showing the guy her naked body. He is distracted long enough for her to throw a knife into his throat.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’d like to see where you go.

Please more.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy#9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous