Yin-Yang 02: The Return of Jack Daniels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks." Jack went into the bathroom to take his shower. He never turned his back to the shower curtain. When he was finished, he dried off and went to the bedroom where Brandy was waiting with her head on her pillow. There was no lovemaking tonight. There was pure, unadulterated fucking. Jack thought several times that his dick might not make it or be sucked into her mouth and swallowed whole.

They made it through two rounds of sex before settling in for sleep. He waited an hour for Brandy to fall asleep deep enough so he could check under her pillow without waking her. Beforehand, he had re-checked under his pillow. The new machete was still there. He felt relief. As he clutched the new weapon he had placed there and got ready to take it out, Jack heard a distinctive, metal CLICK next to his head.

"Uh oh."

*****

RAWLINGS

It was not a call Detective Rawlings was expecting. There had been no recent reports of bloody murders that suggested either the Yin-Yang or Dear John Killer for quite a while. He was hoping Jack and the Dear John killer were gone. A bloody scene was found in a condo rented in Jack Daniels' name. The landlord had come by this morning after the rent was overdue. The smell was horrible, and the blood had long since dried on the bed. It had not been spilled recently.

Detective Rawlings knew immediately what had happened. "Damnit. I thought I was done with this serial killer shit! It looks like the Dear John Killer and the Yin-Yang Killer had a grudge match in bed." He was tempted to leave the scene and put in for early retirement.

Author's note: Okay, I deliberately left open the door for a third episode. Please give feedback on what you would like to see happen to Brandy and Jack.