All Comments on 'Yoga lesson'

by Giselle_BeauCul

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sounds familiar!

I had a wonderfully sexy one-year relationship with a much younger lady who is qualified as a yoga instructor. I enjoyed her flexibility! She would often ride my dick, which apparently hit her G-spot just right, until she had had her fill of multiple orgasms. Then I got on top and fucked her. A favorite move which got us both laughing: After my orgasm, she would tickle my ears. With her feet. While I was still on top, still rock-hard, and still balls-deep. Thanks for writing, and thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scene 1

Umm, more of a criticism to set the story, but this young virgin is being fingered at a house party in the middle of the room in a sofa? All that, happened by the second paragraph. Maybe stretch out the story a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGiselle_BeauCul@Giselle_BeauCul
Write the erotica you want to see in the world! All my published stories are inspired by real life - either people or situations or experiences. They are also inspired by requests from my fans. I am always open to suggestions for my stories. I write personal pieces on commis...