Yoga Moves

Story Info
A 750 word project written in a 1980s adult magazine style.
750 words
4.44
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Pornhouse Forum,

As an almost middle-aged mother of two, you wouldn't expect me to submit a letter like this. Recently, however, I had an experience I thought your readers would enjoy.

After my divorce, I realized I needed to supplement my teacher's salary. I decided to blend my passion for yoga with my teaching skills and become a part-time yoga instructor. I was a member of a local studio and knew the owner. When she learned I had my certification she gave me a job instructing a few evening classes.

It was late August and I was waiting for the members of my Thursday night class to arrive. There had been a sudden and torrential downpour, so I expected a few absences. Only one person showed up, Philip, a good-looking, home for the summer, university student.

He was wearing a pair of Lycra shorts and a slim-fit t-shirt that showed off his figure. Being wet from the rain sprinkled a bit of sex appeal on the young man. I commented that he was brave to venture out in the hard rain. He explained that he was returning to college and didn't want to miss his last yoga class. I detected a glint of excitement in his eyes when I told him that it would be a one-on-one session.

During the warm-up stretches, I caught him looking down my top. As he blushed and turned away I got the sense that he might be into me.

When we started moving through our first vinyasa I purposely stood close to him to see what his reaction would be. As we flowed through the poses he didn't move away, he drifted closer. After that cycle I had him work on strength poses. His brown eyes lingered on mine as I gave instruction and when I touched him to correct his positioning he flashed an excited smile.

It was thrilling to have caught a young man's eye. I realized I could act on this thrill. I wasn't married and at the end of class, he would no longer be my student. My heart raced at the idea of something so incredibly naughty.

Our next vinyasa was a challenging one, full of difficult balances and long holds. We moved together like partners, challenging each other to do better. It felt great to spend time with a guy like this. My marriage had a lot of emotional and physical loneliness. Sharing an activity with an attractive younger man, who was into me, was powerfully gratifying.

When we finished we were face-to-face, sweaty, breathing heavily, and smiling. I told him to lay on his back and let his body cool down. In doing so he looked so sexy and available. Acting on impulse I straddled his hips, pinned his arms, and kissed him deeply.

He responded with equal eagerness and passion. Eventually, I pulled away, telling him I wanted sex. He enthusiastically agreed.

I moved down his body and slid his shorts off. I've always loved how a man's dick felt in my mouth so when I saw his hard, straight cock I immediately swallowed it. While I satisfied my oral hunger I pushed my yoga pants down. He removed his t-shirt then grabbed my top and pulled it off causing me to release his erection.

I climbed on top of him and pressed my saturated pussy against his stiff penis. My body was so wanton for sexual contact, so excited for a fresh partner that it eagerly accepted his cock. Never before had I felt so good physically and emotionally.

To prevent overstimulation I restrained my movements to slow circles with my hips and grinding my clitoris against his pubic bone. His hands wandered over my chest, breasts, nipples, and shoulders. Fuck it felt good to be touched like that again.

When I felt the signs of my impending orgasm I didn't hold back. I gave in and experienced an intense explosion of ecstasy. My young lover grabbed my waist and thrust his hips upwards, releasing deep inside of me.

When our mutual climax ended we basked in the glow of new sex. Moments later the door alarm chirped, giving us minutes to get out of the building before the security system armed. We frantically dressed and made it out with seconds to spare.

We kissed goodbye, agreeing to see each other when he was back in town. I drove home feeling better than I had in a very long time. -Name and address withheld