Yoneko

Story Info
A different blow job.
1.5k words
4.6
4.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yoneko

A different blow job

We had been out to dinner and a movie and then stopped at our favorite bar for a nightcap or two. When we finally made it back to my place it was after two in the morning and I was dead tired and maybe just a little drunk. Philip wanted a little sex. I wanted a little sleep. He got a little upset and sat his ass down on the coach and turned on the tube, while I lay with my head on his chest and fell asleep. Sometime in the night I kind of woke up to find my head in his lap and he most definitely had a boner. I didn't open my eyes but I could hear moaning on the TV. The horny old goat had found my adult channel and had some soft porn going. So I had to peek without letting him know I was awake. This busty blonde was apparently giving this guy an oral treat. Being soft porn it wasn't graphic like what I get on my computer but there was no mistaking what was going on. After watching it for a bit I began to feel like maybe a little sex might be a good idea after all.

Pretending to be asleep I stated to move my head around, rubbing the lump in his pants. He had on some soft trousers so his erection was easy to feel. I think I could almost feel the head of his penis. When his hand moved from my hip to my ass it felt rea l good. And when he gently pulled my skirt up and started to feel me up over my panties it felt even better. His fingers pressed down and followed the butt crack across the opening back there. We had played with mild anal. You know touching and caressing and a little fingering up inside just a bit. I'm not sure who liked it best. Maybe it was a draw. As his finger move back and forth for a few minutes I was wishing he would take it to the next step. Maybe slip a finger under the waist band and really touch me.

I couldn't help it I gave a little moan. I think he was afraid he was waking me up as he quickly pulled his hand away and put it on my shoulder. Damn it, that wasn't what I wanted. So hoping he might do some more if he thought I was still sleeping I gave a couple of snorts and a gentle snore or two.

I must have really fell back to sleep because when I woke up again he had moved my head back enough to pull his pants and shorts down past his knees. Not daring to move I wanted to see what was next on the agenda. Keeping my breaths slow and steady I watched as he stroked his boner, ever so slowly. The moaning was still coming from the TV and when I peeked it was this dude doing the blonde from behind and she appeared to be enjoying it. Not my favorite position but at times it felt really good, especially if he or I could reach and diddle my clit.

The agenda was he started to rub the head against my lips as he continued to stroke the shaft. I could feel his pre come coating my lips. For some reason I like the taste of his fluids. Some guys taste bad but Philip had a very pleasant taste. But I didn't dare lick my lips or him because then he would know I was awake and I didn't want that. So I had to suffer.

His hand was back on my butt, my bare butt. Somehow he had pulled my panties down and was rubbed my puss. It felt really good. So I gave a little snore and wiggled my ass a little. Yes that was the right thing to do because a finger slipped up in side.

Then he pulled it out and moved up to rub my right tit. I like that too. I'm real sensitive around my nipples and have even had small orgasms from having them sucked on. I was wishing I had taken my bra off before lying down. But Philip wasn't to be denied. Without making any sudden moves he started to unbutton my blouse. Then he undid the front clasp. What a sneak. I loved it. His fingers very gently played with the exposed tit and nipple. I could feel goosebumps on my arms.

All the while he was doing this with one hand the other continued to stroke up and down. It was almost hypnotizing. I was hard pressed to keep breathing deeply and give a little snort or snore. I didn't know what to do. Should I let him know I was awake or continue with my little charade?

I decided to keep up my game just to see how far or what he might do next. His penis was pressed against my lips and then his fingers closed my nostrils. The dirty rat, my mouth opened so I could breathe and he slipped head of his cock into my mouth and just as quickly moved his finger so I could breathe.

Will that wasn't all that unpleasant. I like giving head. I mentioned he had a good taste so it wasn't a hard ship when he would finish. But should I continue sleeping? Or wake up? He was lifting his hips trying to fuck my mouth and still not wake me up. His hand was back playing with the tit he had uncovered. In a strange way, it all was very pleasant as I was being used like this. In spite of my Korean heritage I'm not normally a submissive person but I was enjoying being used this way. My parents had raised me to be a strong woman.

Until it was time to take over. I rolled over a bit and dropped my head down to take him in my mouth. Philip wasn't the largest cock I had ever seen; some on the porn sites were massive and one old boyfriend was pretty big. No way could I take all of one of those big ones in my mouth. But his was just right. It would reach back far enough to touch my uvula.

My boyfriend gave a grunt and a sigh and pushed up till he was all in. He started to pull and push. I reached down to fondle his balls. He started to get frantic. His breathing got hoarse. A finger was rubbing my butt hole. I knew he was getting close. My spider senses were in tune with his urgent movements. I knew he was moments away from exploding.

To push him over the edge I moved my hand down further and pushed a finger up his ass. That did it, he started to shoot and shoot and shoot. Three solid shots and then more started to flow out. It took three good swallows to get it all. As he started to get soft I held him in my mouth and made sure he was good and clean before I let him free.

As I sat up I told him it was now my turn. He had wakened a sleeping dragon and I needed what he had just gotten. I sat up pulled my blouse and bra off. Kicked my panties free, pulled my skirt up to my waist and sat on the edge of the couch. I lay back, spread my legs and told him to get to work.

One of the reasons I love that man. He more than willing to make sure I get my satisfaction. His tongue is long and talented. It reaches up inside me and moves in a wonderful fashion. When he gets to my clit he is the best I've ever had. Some guys act like they are doing you a favor when then go down there. Not Philip, I think he truly enjoys giving me my oral pleasures. He knows where the g spot is. He will finger me there and still get his thumb in my ass. And best of all he keeps it up until I have three or four good orgasms.

If I didn't beg him to stop I think he would go all night. A girl can only handle so much. As he shut down the TV he started to laugh. When I asked him what was so funny he told me he knew I was awake most of the time and was wondering when I would respond to his actions. So I punched him on the shoulder, grabbed his cock and dragged him off to bed.

Before I let him go to sleep I asked for and got one more trip down the happy highway. Damn I love that man. I'm thinking I just may propose to him one of these days.

The End

Thanks for reading this little tale. I hope you enjoyed it. Comments are always welcome.