You and Me (Aria)

Story Info
Nurse Aria delivers a different kinda of medicine.
1.6k words
4.16
6.6k
4
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into Nashville General Hospital to start your next shift. It is a night shift which you don't usually work but a friend had an emergency and you are covering for them. You head to the recovery unit and sign in and head to the nurse's station.

Brianna: Aria? Hey girl.

You: Hey Bri.

You hug, you and Brianna went to nursing school and started at the hospital together. She moved to nights a few months back and you only see her in passing during shift change.

Brianna: Did you switch to nights?

You: No girl, I am just covering for Nikki. She had a family emergency and begged me. It is my second shift today honestly.

Brianna pulls a face.

Brianna: I know this bitch didn't tell you that lie. Her fucking boyfriend is in town. She is off on the weekend but couldn't get tonight off too. I can't believe she suckered you into this.

You laugh and put your backpack down before taking a seat.

You: Girl, it is fine I get it. Believe me, I have had the need myself plenty of times. My wife is out of town and I was bored at home. For some reason, my Daddy hasn't answered his phone today?

Brianna knows about your lifestyle so none of this is a surprise to her.

Brianna: I get it, girl, can't get laid might as well make some money.

You: Right.

You check your phone again, you have sent me at least five texts with no answer and called me several times. You are starting to get a little worried, I am not one to go ghost without telling you something. You put your phone away and start going through charts. It is not too busy tonight which you are grateful for. You reach the last chart and your eyes go wide as you see my name there. You read fast, it says I was in an accident. My cart was hit by a large truck. My injuries were not life treating but my right hand was broken and had to be surgically repaired.

You: Bri, I am going to do rounds.

Brianna: Ok boo, I'll hold it down here.

You get up and start your rounds, as usual, not wanting to make anything too obvious. You reach my room finally and open the door. The light is dimmed and you can see that my bed is empty.

You: Daddy?

You hear the toilet flush and the bathroom door opens. I walk out in a hospital gown, my right arm is in a cast and sling. I look at you and while I still look handsome I also look horrible.

You: Oh my God, Daddy.

Me: Hello, babygirl.

You want to hug me but your nursing instincts take over. You gently move in and we share a kiss, my soft lips on yours ease the tension you have felt all day.

Me: Mmmm, thank you baby I needed that.

You are a full-bodied woman, 5'2 and a half with dark chocolate skin, your scrubs hug your body especially across your ample 36DD breast which you are usually not allowed to keep covered around me as a rule because you know how much I like to suck those beautiful brown nipples whenever the mood hits me. Your hand is in braids and pulled back into a ponytail, your makeup is like and you are wearing gloss that makes your full lips look so appetizing. You look up at me from behind your glasses with sparkling brown eyes that always seem to beg me to take control.

I am 6'1 with a body between athletic and Fatboy since I like to eat and go to the gym equally, I have a bald head with a full beard, I am usually smiling around you like I am now but you can see pain there. My eyes are soft brown behind my glasses and the only time you see them harden is when I am angry or I am balls deep in your guts reaffirming who you belong to no matter how many other loves you have.

Me: My beautiful Snacpac, can you help me back to bed? They gave me the good shit and I am a little dizzy.

You: Yes, Daddy.

You walk me back to the bed and help me into it. I let out a relieved sigh.

Me: Thank you, Snac.

You: Of course. What happened to you, Daddy? Why didn't you call me?

Me: Well outside of the surgery, I lost my phone in the crash, that damn four-way near my house, the one you always said would kill someone.

You come in and start to kiss me again.

You: When I say your name I wanted to run straight here. I took a shift for a friend.

Me: Well, it is good to see you, my love.

You get me comfortable as you can and start sinking into complete sub-mode.

Me: Snac, I am ok love. You are at work, you can't spend all your time with me.

You: But Daddy-

Me: No buts, I am ok. Go on, back to your shift.

You: Yes Daddy, I'll have some free time around two am and of course, you can just call me if you need me.

Me: If you are free, come see me of course. For now, though, I am just another patient. I am going to pass out again.

You: Yes Daddy, I will see you later. Please call if you need me.

Me: Of course.

I give your ass a playful squeeze with my good hand. You give me a smile and another kiss before grudgingly leaving.

You go about your shift as normal with me constantly on your mind. You manage to stay present though until about 12:30 when everything is calm.

Brianna: I am going to go on lunch, you good love?

You: I am, enjoy.

She leaves and you get up after five minutes and come into my room. I am sitting up watching tv.

Me: I was just thinking about having a snack.

I give you a wicked smile and your pussy quivers.

You: Anything you want.

Me: I want you, more to the point, I want that pretty mouth.

You don't need any more instruction as you come to the side of the bed and pull back the covers. You raise my gown and find that I have on no underwear. My thick, seven-inch, curved dick is standing at full attention and throbbing. You start by kissing the head lovingly before you take me into your mouth.

Me: Oh fuck yes, go slow baby. I want to savor this.

You come up slowly and look at me.

You: It doesn't feel right having clothes on Daddy. May I?

Me: Strip for me, Snac.

You give me a big grin as you peel out of your scrubs without hesitation. You are wearing a sexy black lace bra and crotchless panties set underneath. My dick gets even harder at the sight and I know I am not settling for a blow job. When you turn your fat ass to me and spread your cheeks to show me your butt plug I let out a growl as I get up from the bed.

I point to the bed and that is all the instruction you need as you climb in. You lay face down with your ass in the air. You are at the perfect height and I raise my gown, line my dick up with your dripping pussy and push in. In one thrust I am balls deep inside of you and you let out a cooing moan of pleasure as my curved cock hits your G-spot.

You: Oh fuck, Dadddddddy!

Me: Shhhhhhhh

You let out a giggle and bite the sheets to obey, you forgot where you are just that fast. I let out a chuckle and smack your ass playfully.

Me: Don't cum until I tell you to.

You: Yes, sir.

I grip your hip with my good hand and start to thrust at a smooth pace. I slowly increase speed until I am hammering it into you as hard and fast as my sore body will allow. You are gripping and biting the sheets trying not to scream or cum. Your body is screaming for release but your mind is telling you to obey. Five minutes pass with agonizing slowness as I change pace, power, and stroke over and over. You know I am doing it on purpose both to drive you nuts and to savor the moment before I cum.

Me: Oh shit.

You feel me get even harder inside of you and you know I am about to explode. You are grateful because you are about pop like a fucking bottle rocket.

Me: Cum with me, Snacpac!

You hear my words and feel my fire-hot nut firing deep into your guts, it is all you need. You scream into the sheets as you squirt all over my dick and sheets. Your body vibrates as the aftershock tears through you. My legs go weak and I fall back out of you just barely making it into the chair beside my bed. We both take nearly five minutes to catch our breath. You slowly get out of the bed and come over to me. You climb into my lap and start to kiss me as I cup your ass with one hand.

You: That was fucking amazing.

Me: Yes it was. But I am going to need painkillers and new sheets.

We both laugh as we kiss.

Brianna: I can get those if you like.

We both jump and look at the door. Neither of us heard her come in and we have no idea how long she was there. She just smiles at us as she eats her chips.

Brianna: I agree, that was fucking nuclear.