You and Me (Snac) Pt. 03

Story Info
Exploring each other and nature.
969 words
3.5
2.1k
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 05/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You wake up in my arms as the morning sun touches your face. Outside the window, you see the Argyll Forest. The vacation to Scotland was really a whim but one neither of us regrets. We got a cabin for a week, and for the last three days, we have done nothing but talk, laugh, and fuck. Your body still aches from our last session, and the memory makes you lick your lips.

Your hands cuffed behind your back, a bullet taped to your clit, and riding my dick through no less than fifteen orgasms while out on the balcony. The only sound I allowed you to make was to count each one. The look of dominance, lust, and love in my eyes, along with its mindblowing pleasure, drive you to keep going. You close your eyes and begin to squirm in my arms knowing you aren't allowed to touch yourself without permission but needing release so damn bad.

You: Daddy, are you awake?

In response, I move my hands, putting one on your throat and the other between your legs.

You: Yesssssssssss.

I don't speak as I slowly begin to choke you while using two fingers to slowly massage your clit. Just when it gets hard to breathe, I ease my grip and start all over again. You begin to pant and grip my forearm as you feel the orgasm building. As my grip tightens to choking strength again, you explode.

You: OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

I release your throat and pull you close to holding you as you squirt all over my hand. You shiver in my arms as you come down from the mind-numbing orgasm and feel my lips on your ear as I kiss you.

Me: Good morning, Snac.

You hold on tight to my arms and smile like a schoolgirl.

You: Good morning, Daddy.

A few hours later, you are in the kitchen making breakfast dressed in a see-through nightie with no underwear. You also wear a studded collar with a vibrating butt plug I can control from my phone.

Music begins to play through the speakers, and your butt plug vibrates to the beat.

You: Oh shit.

You have to grip the counter to keep steady as you continue to cook, letting out soft moans every time the bass drops on the song and straight into your guts. You manage to finish and bring the food to the table after three songs and several orgasms later. I'm sitting there grinning, wearing only my boxers.

Me: Good girl.

You: Thank you, Daddy. Mmmm.

I turn off the music and the vibrator with it. You sigh in relief as you sit on my lap and kiss me softly.

You: You are so evil sometimes.

Me: Just a little.

I suck your nipple through the nightie. You let out a moan and stroke the back of my head.

You: Can you behave long enough to eat before the food gets cold?

Me: I suppose so. How about we go for a walk later? It feels like we have been inside for days.

You: We have. You won't stay off me long enough to do much other than eat, sleep or watch tv. And a walk? Why do I feel like you just want a change of scenery for more of the same?

I grin.

You: So bad.

We finish and change. You wear a comfortable dress and sneakers that match your collar. We find the trail and meet a few other people. While talking to another black couple, I slyly turn on the butt plug again. You bite your lip and grip my arm tighter but keep your composure. We begin to walk with them, and I keep it on. You go quiet as the first orgasm begins, but I feel your grip tighten and shake on my arm. I kiss your forehead as I turn it off.

We split from them after ways, and you bite my arm softly.

Me: Ow.

You: Mean.

I laugh as I walk you to a small stream and lean you against a tree.

Me: I'll make it up to you.

I pick you up and kiss you, making you forget everything as you wrap your arms around my neck. I pull down my pants and let my dick come out. I break the kiss and hold your head by the hair, so you look at me as I thrust into your pussy. With my other hand, I turn on the butt plug before dropping my phone and turning my full attention to fucking your brains out.

You: Oh, Daddy. Yes. Harder. Please, harder.

I brace you so that you aren't slammed into the tree as I start pistoning into you, still making you look at me while you do it. The butt plug is set to random, and it doesn't take long for you to have your next orgasm. I feel your juices run down my leg as you open your mouth in a silent scream.

Me: You are so damn beautiful, Snac.

You: Thank you, Daddy. Oh God, don't stop.

You pull me in for a kiss as I keep pumping into you. I keep driving you to several more orgasms before I feel my ball tighten. instead of roaring or shouting when I cum inside you, I lean in and whisper in your ear.

Me: I love you.

Your last orgasm is your biggest, and you bury your face in my shoulder as you scream. I hold you close all the way through. When it's over, you are breathing hard and holding on to me. You look into my eyes and caress my face before kissing and leaning into my ear.

You: I love you, too.

We embrace there listening to nature and each others heart beats.