All Comments on 'You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 02'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
so goood

need ch3 . I'm rooting for bec & rob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written and constructed - one of my absolute favourites

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You write a great story, I love it. Kind regards John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story ch3 please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOVED it! you have a great knack for writing, hope to see more soon !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. Creative, amusing, and fun. But way too many unanswered questions for this to be The End. Thanks very much writing and sharing it.

Kman59Kman59about 2 years ago

Great story line, enjoyed it very much…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant can’t wait for the next instalment

Cal59Cal59about 2 years ago

Thanks, nice start, looking forward to seeing where this goes

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

You have a good story going. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good story and writing! I would suggest changing from first person narration when you show other people's point of view. In scenarios where Rob isn't present at all but still narrating, it feels a bit off, like that scene with Charlie's dad and his co-workers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. After reading your other stories all I can say is good work you are getting better and better I look forward to your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story continues the horrible editing, or rather lack thereof, as in the first part. On page one you jump from first person to third person between the second and third paragraphs. Later you have the letter suddenly stop and he is narrating again in first person. As anon above said “great story, we’ll written and constructed”. NOT! I’m sorry but the writing is just awful. It is painful to read and it deflates any enthusiasm I might have for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. Yeah, maybe there are some narrative issues, but I like the arc of the story. Keep it coming. Really hoping for a strong finish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bugger that's three stories I have to wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story is really really good. It needs another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story but what I'm really looking forward to is more of Isabel the beauty next door.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bamo, 'Was very pleased until the non-ending. 'Characters were well done, the narrative unfolded fairly smoothly. Even though it had attributes of a sexual oddyssey (all these different partners) which I'm not fond of - this overcame any such objection for me. That's a sign you're doing something really well.

The non-ending was the dealbreaker. After 92 wordprocessor pages (10pt, anorexic margins), I couldn't believe being left high & dry. If no one else notices or comments on this - dismiss this criticism. Notice the posts: 'needs another chapter', 'can't wait for the next episode', 'keep it going'. So... this would seem that the story is unfinished, or it lacks an ending. I hope its the former. If that's the case, it would help to indicate there's more to come/to be continued. Being billed as a 2-part series makes me think that even if a continuation is done - the end of part 2 should be a complete story & this isn't.

I hope to read your other work, but because of the ending on this one - I'll check the last entry to make sure its complete.

-Dreaded Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

nope, can't end like this...in one way I'm impatiently waiting for the rest of the story, in another way I don't want you to rush it as it's just such a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"I wish I could go bear back, but I can't afford to get pregnant."

Didn’t think a human could get a bear pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tell me you’re working on the next part— you can’t leave this story here!!!

primarprimaralmost 2 years ago

Great story, and characters - more please!!!!!!

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

Great story but it can't end here. Please carry on with writing more chapters.

Thanks

BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

Thought that the scum Stuart Keane had gotten away with it. Looking forward to him getting rogered in chapter 3.

Payback is a bitch. Then there is the civil suit.

Loved the story other than looked as though no payback until chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story’s fun and believable in a fictional sorta way. I’m enjoying it. Still distracted a bit by errors in punctuation and word selection, e.g., virginal when you mean vaginal. Still, I know what you mean to say and so skip over it. But these interrupt your story’s flow.

You’re a very good writer. But your proofreaders are not getting it done.

Newt0351Newt035112 months ago

Story is fun. I enjoy that it's not just all sex. The only drawback are the places where the grammar is wrong or the wrong word has been used ie. virginal instead of vaginal. These little mistakes can be read over because I understand the meaning or the intent. The problem is that it takes away from the flow. I feel your proofreaders are letting you down. I hope that's improved because this chapter has been out for awhile now.

billdaviesbilldavies11 months ago

I enjoyed this just as much as the first chapter. The characters and development are really good and the sex is too. Wish I had a tongue like Rob's mind! As others have mentioned the proofreading is a bugbear though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where has this story been hiding? 5-stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks, I truly enjoyed it. You have added something good to life, it's appreciated!

FWIW, my feedback is that I would have liked to get more details in the sex scenes, maybe that's just my personal kink. I am always keen to know what bodies look like, and lusty descriptions of the action, such as the "G-spot blowjob."

I especially felt that there were not enough words used to describe the pornstar's presumably luscious parts, and how they felt to Rob and Bec as the activity evolved for them. I rarely run into porn stars, other than vicariously, and I wanted to "get to know Bec/Lisa better!" And Rob, too - I wanted to know more what it was like for him with each woman.

theOMCtheOMC6 months ago

Great. Lisa Lovegood is a hoot! Great rabbit hole to run down, lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...