You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 03

Story Info
The trials and tribulations of Rob continues.
30.3k words
4.86
22.8k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers

Hi, and welcome to the third story featuring Rob Johnson. This is developing into a series, which wasn't my original idea. Definitely Going To Hell was originally going to be individual stories featuring Rob Johnson as he goes through life. I am enjoying writing about Rob so much that I've just carried on.

You will need to read the first two parts before this one, or you won't understand the relationships.

I have run this one past an editor, so a big thank you to Ian for his work and quick turnaround.

Once again, I will ask you to score, and if you would like to comment, then please do. All comments, ideas, or just a thank you are always appreciated.

Please enjoy..................

******

It's Monday, June the 15th, 1987. We are standing outside Ashford Crown Court. With me are Jenny and her boyfriend Nathaniel. Nathaniel wouldn't let his girlfriend travel to Ashford with me alone for some strange reason even though she insisted on supporting me and came down with me on my way home from Edinburgh University after the end of my first year. I didn't get home until ten Sunday night, so I'm not feeling my sharpest this morning after such a long drive.

It's a beautiful sunny day, and we are enjoying the sun while it is out.

"Oh, shit," I say.

"What's up?" Jenny asks

"It's Charlie," I answer, looking away, trying not to get caught gawking.

"Who's she with?"

"Not sure it must be her boyfriend. I think they're holding hands."

She sees me and walks over. "Hello, Rob; how have you been?"

"Hello, Charlie. Surviving," I say.

"This is my boyfriend Wayne," She says.

I go to speak, but there's a bit of a disturbance. People are moving to get a better look, and I hear a few wolf whistles. Then I see what they are all looking at, and a smile spreads across my face.

"What's happening, Rob," Jenny asks.

"Cib so iirh," I say to her in our code. (Bec is here.)

"Todn'd wnuk ihs sew gumonc," she replied. (I didn't know she was coming.)

The crowd outside the court seems to part like the Red Sea. A beaming Bec in high heels, a little black dress, and sunglasses walks towards me. "Hello baby, surprise," she says.

"Ouch," Wayne says, holding his arm.

"Hello, Bec, this is an incredible surprise." I open my arms, and she almost runs into them, kissing me on the lips.

"I couldn't stay in the US through this, Rob," she whispers.

"Thanks for coming. It means so much." We smile at each other, and then Jenny coughs behind me. "Sorry, Bec, this is my friend Jenny and her boyfriend, Nathaniel." Then I turn, "This is Charlie and her boyfriend, Wayne. Everyone, this is my.."

"Girlfriend Rebecca, but most people call me Bec." She says, interrupting me. She turns to me. "I'm not late for anything, am I?"

"No, couldn't have timed it better."

"So this is Jenny and Charlie? Wow, awkward." Bec says in my ear.

Then I spot my Mother. "Hello Robert, are you okay?"

"Yes, Mum, I'm fine."

"Charlie," she says after spotting my ex behind me.

"Mrs. Johnson," Charlie replies.

"Mum, this is Bec, and do you remember Jenny?" My Mum smiles a recognition at Jenny and then looks at Bec.

Her eyes then scan her from head to toe. Her eyes finally stop on Bec's hand that is holding tightly onto mine. She offers her hand, "Pleasure to meet you, Bec. Is that short for Rebecca?"

"Yes, Mrs. Johnson."

"A beautiful name Rebecca. Do you mind if I call you that?"

"Feel free; my mother does the same." My Mother gives a pleased with herself smile.

"Robert Johnson, is Mr. Robert Johnson here?" A man calls from a previously locked door.

I walk over, "I'm Robert Johnson."

"Ah, would you mind coming with me for a minute?" I follow the man who locks the door back up behind me.

I'm led down a corridor. At the end, I see Mr. and Mrs. Kean. We stop outside a door halfway down. The man knocks and waits for a response.

"Come in." A lady's voice shouts. We enter, and inside are two solicitors dressed in their courtroom attire. "Ah, Mr. Johnson," she says. "Please take a seat." I sit on the nearest chair and wait for someone to explain what's happening. "Right, I am the solicitor for the Crown, "Alice Carrington, and this gentleman here is the solicitor for the defense, Mr. Adam O'Neil." I nod at both but stay quiet. "Now, because you were in Edinburgh for all the preliminary parts, we thought it wise to let you know what is happening and why."

"My mother kept me up to speed on what was happening, so I've not been totally in the dark."

"Well, that's good. I will quickly go through the main reason we are going through this process. The two gentlemen that caused your severest injuries have already pleaded guilty. They will be sentenced at the end of this trial. Now Mr. Kean has pleaded not guilty to attempted murder but guilty to a lesser charge of ABH. The crown has decided that the minimum we will accept is GBH, and the defense in their wisdom would not accept that, so here we are."

"So what is Mr. Kean being prosecuted for."

"Because of Mr. Kean's not guilty plea, we are going for both the GBH and Attempted Murder and will leave it up to the jury to decide." She takes a breath. "Now, the one other concern is how fit you are after the incident and are you okay to sit through the trial?"

"Oh right, I can't say I'm one hundred percent, but I am more physically fit than I have ever been."

"Well, that's good. Will it be okay for you to appear on the stand? It will be to go through what you remember, and then Mr. O'Neil here will ask some questions. I will warn you that the defense's main argument is what happened between you and Mrs. Kean."

"No, that's fine, but my memory of the incident only goes up to where I lose consciousness."

"Does that differ from your Police statement?"

"I never made a Police statement. When the police interviewed me, I couldn't tell you what day it was, let alone what happened."

"Then you won't be contradicting yourself." She says, looking at the guy taking notes. "Can we find out why Robert here wasn't interviewed properly?"

"That would be my fault," I say. "When I initially came out of the hospital, I went through a real depression and locked myself away. I had lost the love of my life and didn't want to speak to anyone."

"Is this all documented?"

"With my doctor, yes." She smiles and looks at the guy taking notes again, and he nods.

"Right Robert, you will be first up, so you will still be able to listen to the start of the trial. All the other witnesses will have to wait their turn."

"So, is that it?"

"Yes, the clerk will show you where the courtroom is."

I get into the courtroom and see Jenny and Bec in deep conversation. "What are you two so engrossed in?"

"Hey Rob, where did you get to?" Jenny asked.

"They needed to talk to me to let me know what has happened seems I missed so much preliminary stuff."

"Well," Bec says as I sit next to her. She then puts her arm around me and whispers. "Jenny and I discussed what makes you so good in bed."

"And?"

"We have concluded that men often get one or two of the five turn-ons right. You, my friend, do all five."

"And what do these five things consist of?" I can't believe I'm having this conversation in court.

"First is kissing, followed by touch, the all-important timing, then the oral part, and finally what you can do with that cock of yours. I wish you would tell me who your first was. I want to thank her."

I bury my head in my hands, and I really just don't know. "And this was what you two were discussing?"

"Yep," Bec says, proud of herself.

I look around Bec at Jenny and shake my head. "What?" Jenny says. Bec leans towards her, and then Jenny leans forward. "Us girls need to know these things."

I'm saved by my Mother coming to sit next to me. "I hope you've invited Rebecca here to dinner before she goes back to America."

"I will if I get a chance to have a full conversation with her."

"And that goes for you too, Jenny."

"We will nag him until he arranges something."

"Oh god," is all I can say.

"Please stand," the court official says as the Judge enters the courtroom.

The morning is spent with both sides laying out what they will prove, and how, to the Jury. As they finish, the Judge adjourns for lunch.

The prosecution lawyer comes up to me. "Robert, you will be second-up after lunch. We have a medical expert up first." I nod as we all shuffle out.

"Right, let's go to Raffles, my treat," my Mother says to all of us. So we follow her to a pub that's just down the street.

We have our lunch and return to the court just before quarter to two.

First, a doctor who treated me from the local hospital gave graphic details of my injuries, and made it crystal clear that I was close to death, when brought in.

Then it's my turn. "Calling Robert Johnson to the stand." I get up and make my way to the stand. I'm sworn in, and Mrs. Carrington stands. "Mr. Johnson, can you please go through what happened on the night in question."

I go through what happened and what I heard; my story ends when I blackout after Mr. Kean punches me on the side of the head as the other two guys are holding me.

Then it's time for the defense to cross-examine me. He starts off quite friendly and thanks me for my version of events. Then states, "but we are not denying you were assaulted or even that you ended up with your horrific injuries. What we are saying is that it was provoked." This man is playing the Jury. "What we are saying is that Mr. Kean here was provoked by your actions the week before."

"That would depend," I said.

This catches him a little off guard, "depend on what?" He says as a reflex question and instantly regrets it.

"That would depend if what he was told was true. One version makes him a person defending his wife's honor. The other makes him a vigilante that attacked an innocent man."

"So you deny making a pass at his wife."

"Of course I deny making a pass at his wife. Why would I make a pass at a woman who is my girlfriend's Mother when I am trying to win my girlfriend back after a stupid argument?"

"So what did happen?"

"She made a pass at me after hearing her daughter talking on the phone about our sex life to her best friend. As soon as she came near me, I stood, explained I was in love with her daughter, and left. Standing, I knocked Mrs. Kean onto the bed, opening her dressing gown. When I opened the door, Ruth was there and saw her Mother on the bed."

"So what you are saying is that because Mrs. Kean overheard her daughter telling her best friend that you are a god in bed, she made a pass at you?"

"Yes, that about sums it up."

"Really? I find it hard to believe."

"What bit, the sex god or Mrs. Kean being unsatisfied by her husband enough to try it on with her daughter's boyfriend?"

The lawyer is shaken up by my question, "umm, both?"

"What happens between Mr. and Mrs. Kean is not my business, and what I get up to is none of your business." I look at the Judge. "Sir, your honor, I think me having to tell the world about my sex life would not look favorably on Charlie Kean and anyone else I might have been with."

"He has a point. Do you have any other questions for the witness?" The Judge says to the lawyer.

"Just to clarify, you are saying Mrs. Kean is lying?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kean is lying to save her marriage."

"Um, your honor, can we have the last part of his statement stricken from the record? That's his opinion and not fact."

"Very well, can the Jury members disregard the last part of Mr. Johnson's statement?" He lets the statement be stricken, then turns to me. "Thank you, Mr. Johnson, you are free to join the gallery."

I get up, thankful it is over and puzzled that it didn't seem that bad. I go and sit back down next to Bec. The Judge sees where I am seated and gives me a knowing smile.

The afternoon is cut short because there are only two witnesses for the prosecution. This is apparently normal because a person is usually innocent before being proved guilty. When a person has pleaded guilty to a lesser charge, proving he is innocent of the greater charge is down to him.

"Robert, can I get a ride home with you?" My Mum asks.

"Sure, as long as you are okay to ride with the others."

"I'm sure it will be fine," she says. I get the feeling she is up to something.

We get to the car, and I head toward home.

"Sooooo," my mother says. "Why has your best friend and a world-famous porn star taken time out to be with you at this time?"

I look at my Mother in disbelief. "To give me support?"

She turns to Bec, "are you dating my son?"

"No, we decided it would be unfair and impractical when we first met."

"So this goes back to what the prosecution hinted at." She turns to me. "Are you that good in bed?"

"Mum? I am not discussing my sex life with you ever."

"To answer your question, Mrs. Johnson. Yes, your son is very gifted."

"Don't know where he gets that from. His Da....."

"Mum? I don't want to hear this conversation."

"Come on, Robert, you are old enough not to act like a child whenever sex is mentioned."

"Oh, I agree. I just don't want to hear about your sex life."

"So what makes Robert so good then Jenny?"

Jenny's eyes widen, and she goes red. Her boyfriend's head whips around from looking out of the window. "Ummmm...."

Bec laughs. She leans forward and touches my shoulder. "Your Mum's a sharp one. I'm beginning to like her." She takes a deep breath. "To answer your question, Mrs. Johnson, we are both here because of Charlie."

Mum gives a satisfied smile. "I thought as much. This girl is no dumb blond. No offense."

"None was taken," Bec replies.

"Your Dad will wet himself when he knows his son is friends with Lisa Lovegood."

"Oh, what's he into?" Bec asks.

"Is this conversation happening, or is this a nightmare?" I say.

"Both films and Mags. He's been a fan since you hit the news getting into the playboy mansion." Mum says, ignoring me.

I shake my head. "So why have you come here, because of Charlie?" I ask, hoping to change the subject.

"Because we know you still love her, and this trial is traumatic enough without that added distraction," Jenny says.

I can't argue with that, and it was horrible to see her holding another guy's hand.

Mum puts her hand on mine, "you have two very loyal friends here, son."

"Yeah, I know," I look in the rearview mirror and smile at the two girls.

We drive up the road towards our house. My eyes are instantly distracted by a for sale sign outside the Peters house. The newly built wall looks as good as new, and Mr. Peters is painting the wooden trim. This is the first time I've seen either him or Mrs. Peters since my return yesterday.

"Hi Jack," I shout across the road.

"Hello Rob, long time no see," he calls back. "Just doing a touch-up before the first prospective buyers turn up tomorrow."

"Yeah, I just noticed the board. Found another place yet?" I say as I walk to the top of the drive.

"Yes, we've put this one up for sale. We're hoping for a quick sale because we've seen a perfect place. Plus, we want to move before the baby arrives."

"The baby? Jill's pregnant again?"

"Yeah, didn't your mum tell you?"

"Nah, not the best for information, my mother."

Bec walks up next to me and puts her hand in mine, "are you coming in?"

"Yeah, why not? Oh Bec, this is Mr. Peters. Jack, this is my friend Bec."

Jack gets down from his ladder and walks up the drive wiping his hands on a rag. "Nice to meet you, Bec," he says as he offers his hand.

Bec shakes his hand. "Good to meet you, Jack."

"Congratulations on the new baby, Jack. I'll most probably see you around."

"I was hoping to nab you for some babysitting duty if that's alright."

"How is Aaron?"

"Oh, he's a handful. He's close to walking. Jill's at the doctors for a checkup. Her iron level got a little low."

"Okay, say 'Hi' from me when she gets home."

"Will do, and it was nice to meet you Bec." He walks back down the drive and continues with his painting.

Bec leans into me as we walk away, "Jack and Jill? Are you kidding me?" She laughs as I shush her.

We get in, and I head upstairs to change. When I get back down, all three women are sitting in the kitchen talking, and Nathaniel is in the lounge watching TV.

"You didn't tell me Jill is pregnant again?" I say to Mum. Jenny's eyes instantly look at me.

"Well, if you phoned your mother more often, I might have told you," she replied.

"I phone you once every weekend."

"To busy doing this gaming job. I can't see a future in it. How much does this Paul pay you?"

"More than the coffee shop did," I say defensively. The truth is that I have averaged more than four programs a month and earning a minimum of two grand a month. Also, the first game I did for Paul has taken off, and I am waiting for my royalty check. Paul has also taken the game I was making myself, and has got a couple of the big software companies interested. He calls it beginners luck, and we are looking at more than ten grand signing fee alone. Most of the programs I go through are for companies to run payroll and simple timekeeping. Each program needs tailoring to the company and often doesn't work as it should. I'm getting a bit of a name for myself, and someone came up with the idea of having a handle or gaming tag. After a lot of thought, Len came up with RoJo. Anyway, due to my work, I have around twenty grand saved. At this rate, I will be grossing more than my mother.

Jenny stretches, "can you give me a lift back to where I'm staying, please, Rob?" Her parents weren't happy she was coming down to support me but organized with their friends from the church for somewhere to stay.

"Yep, no problem."

"Where are you staying, Bec?" My mother asks.

"Oh, I'm staying at the Imperial."

"Has anyone recognized you yet?"

"Only one," she replies, looking at my Mother.

"You will at least stay for dinner?" Mum says, looking at Bec.

I laugh, "It sounds like she wants to do a 'Len' to Dad."

"What's that?" Mum asks.

"Oh, when I stayed in Edinburgh I visited Rob, where he worked, after doing a promotional thing for Playboy UK. Len, who's a big fan, sat with me while Rob finished his shift while I was there. He didn't recognize me until Rob told him after I had left."

"No way, ha," Mum says. I am beginning to wonder if she wanted a daughter. "So why didn't he recognize you?" She is enthralled with the story.

"I had little makeup on and my hair in a ponytail."

"And your Dodgers baseball cap on," I add.

"Oh yeah, didn't you date Dave Anderson for a while?" My mother asks. She seems to know more about Bec's past than me.

"Oh god, don't remind me, what a jerk." Both start to laugh.

"Rob, our Dinner is at five-thirty; we don't want to be late," Jenny says, getting up and going into the lounge to tell Nathaniel.

When I get home, I see a strange car in Mrs. Kean's drive. As I lock my car up, I see Wayne come outside to get something. "Oh, hi Wayne," I say so I don't look too suspicious.

"Alright Rob, got to get the cases in."

"Oh, are you staying with Mrs. Kean?" I do like stating the obvious.

"No, just Charlie. My parents live in Seven Oaks. I dropped Charlie off but stayed on to see what was happening. I will be leaving soon." Wayne's eyes go to our front door. "Oh hi Bec," he says, sprouting a smile.

"Oh, hello," Bec replied, obviously not remembering Wayne's name. "Dinner's ready, Rob," she says to me, and then disappears into the house.

"I'll see you around, Wayne. Will you be up for any more of the trial?"

"Not sure, but I might make it back for the verdict." He smiles awkwardly and then lifts a suitcase out of the car before disappearing back into the house.

Bamo68
Bamo68
786 Followers
123456...9