All Comments on 'You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 05'

by Bamo68

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
tim0277tim0277about 1 year ago

Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

One little remark, you sometimes switch the names of the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible! Keep it coming 😊

Bamo68Bamo68about 1 year agoAuthor

Hi, thank you for your comment. I'm not sure why but I did have problems with all the different names. For some reason Sandra became Debra. Not sure why, other than we had the Debs character. When you've written fifty thousand words plus, things do get a little mixed. It didn't help that I changed the story around a couple of times to suit later happenings. Thank you again for your comment, I will try to plan the structure it a little better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the story ... looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Much better story than I expected when I started reading Ch. 4, having read none of the preceding Chapters. 👏🏻👏🏻

Glad Rob and Maria are getting things sorted out between them, also glad her parents and cousin are being set totally straight.

ExpatInParadiseExpatInParadiseabout 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story. It deserves to be published as a book, and not just in a website. As for the small errors, it would be absolutely amazing if you didn't make any mistakes.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant! The scenes in the hotel, absolutely perfect. Please, keep the story going.

No doubt, the insults bothered Rob less than how Maria’s mother portrayed Maria as a whore, to the extended family. At least Maria doesn’t need family for financial support. As a parent, I can’t imagine treating Maria’s cheating ex-boyfriend better than my Maria.

Rob hasn’t seen Charlie yet, but should just let her go. She flat out used Rob the prior summer, then kept rubbing Simon in Rob’s face during their calls. Their relationship never recovered from Rob not explaining the code he used with Jenny. Charlie is completely self absorbed. Instead of talking to her, Rob should speak with Simon, shake his hand, and tell him: ‘she’s all yours’.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding

Fauntleroy_SageFauntleroy_Sageabout 1 year ago

You are a cruel, cruel man to leave us hanging. I love it! I await the next installment with with great anticipation.

Honeysuckles837Honeysuckles837about 1 year ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Arghhhhh! A cliff-hanger!! Oh well, I guess I can wait patiently for your next installment.......maybe. Seriously though, this is a great story which just keeps getting better with every installment. So, the next chapter will be out tomorrow....right?? :D Thanks for your writing efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible story. You are a very good writer. You need an editor to go over the grammar and the odd character changes. Brilliant story line, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

my 2 cents - almost perfect storytelling so far … but the “club” portion of the story turns Rob into a swinger/lothario and is inconsistent with everything else.

SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

Loving it !!

Hope it works out with Maria.

ThebiffThebiffabout 1 year ago

I think this is a great story and love 95% of the story arc. I can put up with Rob having The Club and love how many of the girls have moved on and found partners. However the hints of Incest leave me cold. Please don’t go there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
recurrent error

it's "vaginal walls" not "virginal walls"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story but I think the other two story's are even better.

MimosasHeraldMimosasHeraldabout 1 year ago

I love your series. Whenever you post a new chapter I reread the whole thing again. Keep writing, you have a gift for writing likable, human characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read all your series, I appreciate the time and effort you have put into them. I find myself coming back and re-reading them every few months. You do have an exceptional talent and I look forward to future chapters, especially Rob's and Mac's. Thank you.

denzuko1denzuko1about 1 year ago

Love this chapter as it develops the relationship of the 2, making the erotic act more meaningful.

Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 5 was so much better than chapter 4 because there was more story and less sex. I think it was back to the same high level that the earlier chapters captured. I was think of calling it quits after chapter 4 but am glad I didn't. Thank you.

James_DuncanJames_Duncanabout 1 year ago

Now having binged the whole lot, I'm going crap, not yet finished.. :(

A few pieces of constructive criticism in a few of the earlier chapters you mention amounts of money and things like hourly rates in the mid 80's that would have been fairly outrageous for the jobs being done.

Even £40kpa in 1987 was an enormous amount of money and the equivalent of probably at least £100kpa now, people's jaw's would have been dropping at a 19 year old earning that for part time work.

Although I find it funny that he drives a boggo Mk3 escort, when he could easily afford the most expension Ferrari they made back then :)

1thaiguy1thaiguyabout 1 year ago

So where is the next chy 😂

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

I can't wait to read more of what goes on but was surprised by how things turned out in this chapter. Will be waiting for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There is so much potential to this story - I can't stop reading. Has been a little repetitive, but the storyline is what keeps me going - please keep writing.

buttdoc67buttdoc6712 months ago

Loving story, but you were hinting that Rob’s mother drugged and raped him. Please don’t go there!

Newt0351Newt035112 months ago

Okay it kinda killed me to find out that I have to wait for the next chapter. I have been really sucked into this story. Very happy how this ended it was a good surprise.

You really need a better editor than what you currently have. I would offer but I am definitely not qualified to fix mistakes. I could point out areas that need to be checked. The problem is my dyslexia makes it hard for me to see misspellings.

I will finish with I am loving this story. Rob is what every guy should try to be with the equipment every guy wishes he had and more luck than genie could give you. It's just fun to read.

Newt0351Newt035112 months ago

One last thing. I see it coming and I hope I'm wrong. Please I don't know if I can deal with Rob being drugged and raped by his mother. I really hope there is a twist to that "dream" he had.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story only surpassed by your own other stories. Hope to be able to read more of all of them soon. Thanks for writing and sharing them all.

Cr1z6f4r2Cr1z6f4r212 months ago

Thank you for fun stories! Waiting eagerly for a continuation of You Are Definitely Going To Hell & Isabel, The Beauty Next Door.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are an amazing writer! I can't put your stuff down!

aslan72aslan7211 months ago

Blood hell! Leave it on a cliff hanger… I can’t wait for the next few instalments! Keep up the great writing & storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have enjoyed all 3 of your stories and can't wait for the next chapters. You have a gift for story telling and just need a better proof-reader/editor. With a better editor you could publish and make some money like E.L. James.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would like to say I thoroughly enjoy all three of your series. I especially

Love the "your going to he'll" series. My only concern is at the age of 74 I won't live long enough to see them conclude given the length of time some new chapters take to appear. I seem to be attracted to authors with currntly ongoing story series that I impatiently wait to read. To the point I've joined patroen to get early releases of new chapters. I've rated the series as 5 stars. Great job you are talented, keep it up. Forest

redbaron172redbaron17210 months ago

Okay, I couldn't stop reading this..... like all 5 chapters ...... missed some work over it!!! 5++++++ Stars!!! Please continue!!! I didn't comment on the previous chapters, but all are good!!! VERY good!!! Can't wait to see what explodes next???!!!! Could be anything!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A great story only bettered by your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm dying here. When is the next chapter? Hurry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray314Ray3149 months ago

Liking the the ending twist. Have enjoyed the story and would like to see more.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

TBH I'm a little disappointed, I really thought you'd do a better job, given the previous chapters in the series. I am especially disappointed that Bec has just vanished without any real explanation or closure. There's a HUGE "Bec-shaped hole" here, after the previous chapters! Jin's appearance was truncated beyond belief, too, and little (if any) meaning came from it.

I was also wondering what happened to the descriptions of Rob's partners, and their carnal explorations. I am sure that I'm properly kinked, but as I am reading porn to begin with, that's a given; I thought you deserved to know why I am not giving as high a rating as I did previous chapters.

DragosLoveDragosLove9 months ago

First three chapters were excellent. At this point the story thread seems to just be a run-on sentence. What happened to the characters you made us care about? Most of the people he sleeps with seem to be templates with the same personality and a few traits added on having the same conversation with the oh-so-perfect main character.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Enjoying the series especially with less repetitive gratuitous sex scenes.

The twist in this chapter is an interesting divergent adding a colorful complexity. The blowup and family confrontation provides several different avenues this story can go in.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Crazedmind13Crazedmind138 months ago

this is beautiful. am loing the series

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OK, I do not know which of the stories you are writing (Isabel, Mac, or Rob) I love the most. Like others, I can not wait for the next chapter in all the series. I love the cliff hanger in this story and can not wait to see how it turns out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love how this is developing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story's. Looking forward to more of all three.

theOMCtheOMC6 months ago

Absolutely my favorite story so far. You took the time to develop characters. I was mesmerized. I had stopped reading and went to bed, only to get back up and continue the story to fruition. Very well done. May I have more please?

BruceWoBruceWo6 months ago

This is too good a story to go unfinished. Please continue. Love every chapter

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How is this still considered first time?

regulus61regulus615 months ago

This is Erotic Couplings, not First Time.

tompo296tompo2962 months ago

Excellent story. Pure magic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBamo68@Bamo68
Hello, and welcome to my Bio. I will try to keep you updated the best I can. I started on Literotica as a reader, but had Isabel the beauty next door in my mind. So I tried my hand at writing. Wow what a journey. I have learnt so much and as you can see not only has my spelli...