You are Definitely Going to Hell Ch. 04

Story Info
Robs life gets more complicated.
52k words
4.81
16.9k
22
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers

Hi, and welcome to the fourth story in The Going To Hell series.

Thank you so much for generous feedback and scores, please keep them coming. Without you the reader, all this is pointless.

In the last part, Rob gets justice and is a lot closer to Bec. This has confused him and thrown into doubt the depth of his love for Charlie. Rob got seduced by Jill's best friend, Liz, causing Charlie to sleep with her boyfriend, Wayne. Rob denied sleeping with Liz to protect her job as a teacher.

You will need to read the first three parts before this one, or you won't understand the relationships.

All characters are over the age of 18 involved in any sex scenes.

I have to thank Ian D once again for his editing skills and quick turnaround in editing this chapter.

Once again, I will ask you to score, and if you would like to comment, then please do. All comments, ideas, or just a thank you are always appreciated.

Please enjoy..................

******

I'm sitting on the train, just pulling into Charing Cross station. It's a quick change to the London underground and off at Regent Street. The office I'm heading for is just off Regent Street and a stone's throw from The BBC's Broadcasting House.

Len is sitting outside waiting for me, and a huge smile spreads across his face when he sees me walk toward him. "Hey, looking smooth man. How's your summer going?"

"Not too bad, can't complain."

"How did the trial go?" He says as he guides me into the building.

"Not bad. After everything fell apart, he got found guilty, and his wife was caught lying."

We make our way to the stairway. "What they give him?"

"He got five years."

"For the first offense? Wow, steep."

"Yeah, you missed Bec. She came to support me. She's also the reason for the new look."

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Because she was there for me, not for you to drool over." We get to the top. "Anyway, she's back in a couple of weeks, so you can do all the drooling you want."

"What? When?"

Our conversation was cut short by a good-looking receptionist. "Pauline, this is Rob Johnson."

She gives Len a strange look and then smiles at me as her eyes drift south. "Hello, Mr. Johnson. We are expecting you." She picks up the phone and presses a button on the bottom. "Mr. Johnson is here."

I stand awkwardly by the desk. There seem to be a lot of people running around and hustling. I turn back to the receptionist. "What's the panic for?"

She gives me an almost apologetic smile. "The European divisions head is in with the vice president of Saga. It is their first-ever visit, and many people are on edge."

"Oh right, maybe today wasn't the best day to come."

She looks at me, puzzled. "They've come to see you."

"Rob, thanks for coming," Paul says, stopping me from answering the receptionist.

I turn quickly, not quite knowing how to react. "Hi, Paul. No problem." That's all I can get out. I turn back to the receptionist and give her a nod of gratitude before I follow Paul down a corridor into a conference room.

A large wooden table is set down in the center, and a very angry-looking Japanese gentleman is at one end. Around him are several people looking decidedly uncomfortable.

My eyes fall on a young lady sitting to the gentleman's left. Out of everyone, she looks calm and collected. She sees me looking at her, but my eyes are glued on her and I can't look away. She smiles and nods her head. I'm not sure what it is about her, but instantly I can see that she is one of these people that naturally exudes style and grace.

I'm not sure what has come over me. I return the smile and the head nod before I am dragged out of my trance by Paul. "Rob, you can sit over there. Do you want anything, coffee, tea?"

"Ummm, tea would be nice."

"Great," he says and walks off to the side of the room, where a table is laid out with various refreshments. My eyes scan the people in the room. I can't seem to work out the dynamic other than that the angry guy is the boss.

My eyes settle once again on the young girl. She is now talking to the older guy, whose eyes are now looking at me. He seems to be appraising me while the girl finishes talking to him. He nods and then says something in Japanese.

The girl stands, and my eyes instantly look at the man opposite. He is watching me, and in my mind, all I want to do is eye the young lady. This feels like a test of attrition.

My attention is taken when she speaks. I make sure my eyes go directly to her face. She turns toward the gentlemen around her. I notice her immaculately braided hair without a hair out of place. She first says something in Japanese. Then, "Gentlemen, if you wouldn't mind taking a seat." Ah, she's the interpreter.

The men find a chair, and Paul puts a cup and saucer in front of me and sits. "First of all, Mr. Aikawa would like to thank you for coming at such short notice." I smile and nod. "Second, you are Mr. Rob Johnson, otherwise known as RoJo?"

"Yes," I reply, a little croaky. I cough to clear my throat.

She smiles at my reply and then relays it to Mr. Aikawa. She then goes through who everyone is in the room. "We must apologize, but we would normally have more people for a meeting this important. We insist that anything discussed today doesn't get out into the outside world."

Paul says, "Anything spoken about here today will stay in here. Our company prides itself on our client's confidentiality."

She relays that and then continues. "As you probably know, Saga is launching the Master System fully in Europe in a couple of months." I smile, smug that I got mine early. "With the system, we hoped to release Darius Two." For some reason, she is talking directly to me. "The problem is that there are several issues with the game that we need to iron out before release." She takes a quick drink of water. "Your name, RoJo, has come up several times." She sits and whispers something to her boss that amuses him.

Paul stands, but the boss says something. "Sorry, we mean no disrespect, but Mr. Aikawa would like to hear what RoJo has to say."

Paul sits looking a little dejected as I look shocked like a deer caught in the headlights. I wasn't expecting to have to speak. Taking a deep breath, I stand. "Mr. Aikawa, I am honored that a large corporation such as Saga has come all this way to speak to me. I have had a Master System since last Christmas and am familiar with the Darius game. My console is from North America, so as you most probably know, my game is called Sagaia." I take a sip of the glass of water to calm myself and let the interpreter catch up. "I will be more than happy and honored to help you with this problem. I presume your guys in Japan have spent many hours trying to fix this. I will admit I have a knack for processing data and finding issues. Of course, I will follow your guidelines, and as always, discretion is most important." Christ, I can waffle.

I sit back down as the interpreter finishes what I said. There's a silence, and a smile spreads across his face for the first time. He has a conversation with her in Japanese. The interpreter smiles, and then I'm sure she blushes. "Very well. Mr. Aikawa will leave this lot to thrash out what's needed. Meanwhile, he would like to get some rest as he's not yet used to your time zone."

He gets out of his seat and bows his head slightly. I have seen all the films, so I bow back, and with that, he leaves with his interpreter not far behind.

For no reason, I stretch and turn to Paul. "How did I do?"

"Great, mate, and thanks again for coming." He thinks for a moment. "Rob, this bit is boring. You are more than welcome to stay, but if you would like to go and come back later? We need your okay before we sign, but that often takes hours."

"Sure, I can go down Oxford Street. There's a new gaming shop opened that I want to check out. How long do you need?"

"Just be back before five." He says with a smile. I get up and pat him on the back.

I walk out into reception. "Hi, is Len still around somewhere?"

"Ummmm, no. His brother asked him to return to the hotel to fetch something, but he hasn't returned."

"Oh, okay. Thank you," I say, feeling a little putout. I could have filled the time easily with Len. As I think about asking Paul what hotel he's staying in, I hear a cough from behind me.

"Hello again, Robert Johnson," The interpreter says. She's gone a little red and looks a little embarrassed. "Ummm, I was wondering. It seems I have a little spare time and wonder if it would be possible for you to show me some of the sights in London?"

"Uhhh, Ummm, sure." I look at the receptionist, who gives me an encouraging smile. "Do you have anything you would like to see?"

"Too much for one day, but I have always wanted to see your Queen's Crown Jewels."

"Tower of London it is, and we can walk across Tower Bridge and along The Embankment if you like."

"Sounds good. By the way, I am Hayami," she says, bowing her head a little. "But my friends call me Jin."

"A pleasure to meet you....Jin. Everyone other than my mother calls me Rob."

Her face lights up. "Rob, it is."

We make our way down the stairway and out into the morning sun. I stop outside to get my bearings, and then we head towards Oxford Circus. The place is quite busy as we make our way.

It doesn't take long for me to feel a hand tentatively touch mine and then slide in to hold it. Jin's hand feels small and slender in my hand, and I turn to see a pair of hopeful eyes looking at me. I adjust the grip a little and give her hand a gentle squeeze. The expression on her face instantly changes, and I get an incredible smile.

We stop to cross the road. "I'm sure my parents would disown me if they saw me now."

"Really? They haven't met me yet."

"I know, but they have a clear path for me, and marrying a westerner is not part of it."

"Did you just propose to me?" I ask. I laugh at her look of shock as she realizes what she has said. "Don't worry about it, but it was a nice thought." Jin smiles at me. I'm not sure, but she seems to have relaxed a little.

There is a break in the conversation as the lights turn red, and we cross. As we reach Oxford Circus, I head straight for the Underground station.

"It will be quicker via the Underground," I say as I buy two Rover Tickets. We make our way down the escalators.

As we stand to the left, I lean in, "Stay close."

"This is so exciting. I don't often get to see the places we visit."

"How long have you worked for Mr. Aikawa?"

"Since I graduated. It helps that he's my uncle." She laughs.

"My mother always says, it's not what you know but who you know that gets you on in life," I say.

"Your mother sounds like a wise lady."

"You could say that."

"So, what about you?" She asks.

"What part of me?" I ask. We get to the bottom of the escalator and make our way to the platform. We find a quieter part and stand back to wait for the train.

"Tell me about you, Robert Johnson." The platform begins to fill, and she steps a little closer, so we are almost touching.

"Not much to tell. Okay, I am nineteen, twenty in October. I have finished my first year at Edinburgh University, studying computer programing and coding. That's where I met Len and then Paul."

"Len?"

"Paul's brother, he was there earlier."

"Paul was the guy who sat next to you in the meeting. Sorry, I don't remember his brother."

"So, where did you learn to speak English so well?"

"My nanny, growing up, was English, she taught me."

Our attention is taken by the noise of the tracks vibrating as the train approaches. As it slows and stops, we see it's quite busy, and there are no seats. As we board the train, I guide Jin to stand by the door to the right. There's just enough space between the door and the divider to the first seats for a couple of people to stand.

As I face her, she pulls me in closer. "Right, you met Len and Paul at university?"

I lean in so our cheeks are almost touching. "We're only on here for one stop.....Right, so Len introduced me to Paul, and because I had a computer, he started to give me programs to fix. I turned out to be a natural."

"I hope he pays you well?"

"Better than the job I was doing. It's amazing everyone seems fascinated about how well I get paid."

The train slows and shakes from side to side. Jin puts an arm around me to steady herself. "You must excuse me. I'm not usually so familiar with members of the opposite sex."

Our conversation is stopped by the lights of Tottenham Court Road station. We step out, and Jin takes my hand again. We swap to The Northern Line and again wait for the next train. We are now walking side by side, hand in hand.

"So..." I start to say. "Is there a member of the opposite sex waiting back in Japan?"

"Not as such. I've had some boyfriends, but they seem to not stay for long when they realize that I'm not housewife material. This is why my parents have taken it upon themselves to intervene. How about you?"

"Now that's a loaded question..." I'm again stopped by the arrival of the next train. If anything, this one is a little busier. Jin heads straight for the same spot she had on the last train and pulls me in tightly. For the first time, our bodies are pressed fully together. My feet are between hers as I slot between her thighs. As the train is crowded, I can't pull away. Although Jin is quite slender, her body feels remarkably soft. She's around 5ft 5 inches tall, so her forehead is chin height.

I try to stand up straighter so we're not in such a familiar position, but there's little room. I feel a pair of arms encircle me and pull me closer. "I think you are enjoying this a little too much," I say.

"Oh, how did you guess?" Jin says with a smile. "Anyway, why is my question loaded?"

"I don't have a girlfriend, but my love life has got a little complicated."

"But you don't have a girlfriend?"

"No, no, girlfriend."

"You English teenagers are famous for being promiscuous."

"I don't think we are much different than any European country. In my year at school, as far as I know. There wasn't a single teenage pregnancy. I didn't lose my virginity until I was eighteen".

"Out of how many people at school?"

"About two hundred and fifty in my year."

"Wow, we had two." Jin is taken a little by surprise.

"I think a couple of girls got pregnant shortly after leaving at seventeen."

"That happens in Japan as well. Many girls marry shortly after leaving school and quickly have children."

We go silent for a moment, and Jin rests her forehead on my shoulder. "Happy down there," I say.

"Mmmm, very," comes the reply.

It's a bit of a trip, but the conversation seems to flow easily. We finally get off at London Bridge station and make our way toward Tower Bridge. Jin gets her first view of one of the world's most famous bridges as the road opens onto the Thames. "Wow, I wish I had brought my camera."

We had just passed a newsagent, so we doubled back to buy her a disposable camera.

Jin's face lights up when I hand it to her, and as soon as we are back in full view of the bridge, she gets me to take a picture of her with the bridge right behind her.

We make our way across Tower Bridge, stopping to take a photo halfway. Finally, we reach The Tower of London. It's around half-eleven, and we head straight for the Crown Jewels.

I have been here twice before today. Both times with the school, but it never gets old walking into the room where you can view the incredible jewels. Jin's expression is unbelievable as she asks me to take another photo of her in front of the Coronation Crown and Sceptre.

We are in the Tower of London for nearly two hours, and Jin turns to me as we walk back through the gates. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, what you got in mind?" I ask.

"MacDonald's" is the only word she says.

I laugh but need to ask a policeman who's walking by if there is one nearby. He points us in the right direction, gets his picture taken with Jin, and we are off.

It's about a ten-minute walk to the MacDonald's and looks pretty busy. "Let's get takeout and find somewhere quiet to eat," she says.

"Sounds good to me."

We get served remarkably quickly and are on our way. We walk back down towards the Thames with our drinks, sucking on the straws. I get my usual, the strawberry milkshake with a double cheese and fries. To my surprise, Jin gets the same.

We find a small grassed area with a tree in the center. I sit with my back toward the tree, and after a little deliberation, Jin decides to sit between my legs, leaning against me. Making it a little awkward to eat, but it was remarkably comfortable.

"Excuse me," Jin says to a passing lady. "Would you mind taking a photo of us, please?"

The lady smiles, walks over and takes the disposable camera. Taking half a dozen steps back, she takes the picture. "You make a cute couple," she says as she hands the camera back.

"Thank you," Jin replies and puts the camera on her lap. The smile on Jin's face is priceless.

"Don't let your uncle see that one," I say.

"It's not my uncle you have to worry about. My mother will be the one to get upset." She pauses for a moment and then asks, "So why is your love life complicated?"

As I pack up the rubbish, we sit there, and I tell Jin about my love life. I don't tell her the complete story about Jill. Only that an older woman taught me what I know and that she will remain nameless. The only other thing I missed was about Bec being a porn star.

The first question she asks is, "Why is Charlie keeping hold of Wayne? That's not right and a little strange. You say you're not looking for a girlfriend because you don't want the emotional attachment, which is fair enough."

"Not sure; I guess time will tell," I say.

"Yeah, and that leaves you dangling on a string for two years for what?"

"I'm not closed to the idea, but it will have to be something that tops what I feel for Charlie. What about you, Jin? What's your plan?"

"You know, that is one part of my life I haven't told you. It seems you've been honest with me, so can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure, why not."

"Before we met today, I already had a bit of a crush on you. Now we have met, the bit has changed to huge."

"So, what caused your fascination with me?"

"Mystical Forest.."

"Mystical Forest.......My love life not put you off then?"

"No, I don't think so. If only I had met you last year. Our problem is much like you and Bec's. The distance and work. If that wasn't a factor..... would you consider me girlfriend material? Just my luck, I find myself attracted to someone now."

I laugh, "Two years ago, I would have said no. You are way out of my league. With what has happened to me in the last two years, why not? And I am drawn to you."

"What do you mean, 'out of your league?'"

"You know, way too beautiful for a computer nerd like me."

"You mean Charlie and Bec are beautiful?"

I get my wallet out and show her a picture Mum took outside the court. The photo is of Bec, Jenny, and Charlie, with me holding Bec's hand. "There you go. That's Charlie, Jenny, and the lady holding my hand is Bec."

Jin gasps. "They are so beautiful. Wow, look at Charlie and Bec." She hands me the photo and gets up. "We best start to make our way back. I've had such an incredible day." She picks up the MacDonald's paper and takes it to a nearby bin.

This gives me an opportunity to view her incredible body again. She looks back before getting to the bin, and a smile spreads across her face when she sees me looking.

I don't try to hide it as she walks back toward me. Jin loops her arms around me. "You know what will cap this perfect day off for me?"

"No, what does madam desire?" I say in a posh accent.

Jin laughs. "Madam would desire a kiss from you."

Bamo68
Bamo68
788 Followers