You Are Mummified, Teased & Denied

Info
You've been in sensory deprivation for hours. Now he's here.
546 words
4.19
26.4k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers



Ah, I forgot I left the lights off in here. I'll just turn them back on.

Not that I suppose it makes a difference to you. You've been blindfolded in here for quite a while. You couldn't even tell if it's day or night. I bet you couldn't even tell me how many hours have passed, could you, toy? Don't bother answering. I don't care what you have to say, and that panty gag is doing a good job of keeping you quiet. I know you want to beg. I don't know if you want to beg to be untied or for an orgasm. It doesn't really matter. You are my helpless toy, and I can do with you as I please.

Mmm if only you could see yourself now. Mummified completely in black bondage ribbon coccooning you tightly. Every inch of your skin covered and bound. Well, almost. Apart from the even pressure all over your helpless body, I bet the only thing you can feel is the cool air on your tits and pussy, yes? I left those exposed for a reason. Time to slap your tits, toy!

SLAP

SLAP

SLAP

You like that, don't you, toy? I can hear you moaning through the gag. You love being a helpless plaything, tormented and teased when you can't get away. Speaking of, you need more teasing. Why isn't the vibrator running? Let me take a look at this

[open remote, remove batteries]

Looks like you completely drained those batteries. You are such a little slut! [laugh] No problem. You just hang tight, my little mummified toy. I'll put fresh batteries into your vibrator.

There we go. I'm sure my little toy was missing that terribly. Let's make sure it's working...

Oh, look at you thrash around! You love it, don't you, toy? Oh, it's so hot to see you squirm and struggle like that and not be able to get away. You are well and truly stuck.

Well, that's enough of that!

I'm setting this back to the original program. You remember... it will turn on and off randomly, but never running quite enough to let you cum. I'm so glad I kept you in orgasm denial for a week before this. You must be going positively insane. You never know when it will start up again, or if it will run for seconds or minutes. I'll bet every time you squeeze your thighs together and try with every fiber of your being to squeeze an orgasm out of it before it shuts off!

But you haven't been able to, have you? Silly toy.

Mmm those tits of yours look SO inviting, especially now that your nipples are rock hard.

SLAP

I think I'll give those perky little nipples a TWIST!

Aw, did that hurt? You should thank me. I wouldn't want you getting bored in there. Unable to move. Unable to speak. Unable to see. Just floating in darkness, a completely helpless toy.

SLAP

That's a good little toy. Making you a frustrated, horny object is entertaining me immensely. But I'll let you "rest" for now. Maybe I'll be back in a few minutes. Maybe a few hours. You will have absolutely no way to know. Goodbye for now... and lights out, toy.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
259 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Bondage_Okay_FanBondage_Okay_Fanover 3 years ago

It is simple, yet fun.

Share this

Similar Stories

Noisy Neighbors are Spanked Sisters are Disciplined and humiliated.in BDSM
An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Using Soap as Punishment How to use soaping as an effective adjunct punishment.in How To
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
14 Days To Redemption Cheating wife gets slavery as punishment.in BDSM
More Stories