All Comments on 'You are the Flower'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Bizarre story! Still, I gave it 5 STARS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckmas

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
slut

she is just a slut that does not want responsilety

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No. Skip you've lost it completely with this one.

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I am glad that this works for Roger

Not me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WOW, this has to be your worst story so far! Please do better next time.

GumpershnickalGumpershnickalover 2 years ago

I dont like wife sharing stories but this one was actually really well told. a bit confusing trying to figure out who's talking when in the beginning though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This kind of relationship may work for Roger and other men, but I for one could never accept it. And what kind of message does Nadi have for her kids, that's its OK to leave dad and come back when she isn't busy with someone else? I gave it ***, but only because of Skippy47's writing skills and not for the content.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Sorry, but this type of viewpoint I just don't understand. She never should have gotten married, and never should have had kids. Maybe with her attitude she should be a sex worker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dumbasses all of them.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 2 years ago

Your stories are either good , or like this drivel .

Am beginning to wonder if you have split personalities or more than one person posts under this account ?

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

Stories where men fight over old, already well used sluts always make me laugh.

Such dumb behavior is so tragic, it turned itself into a comedy.

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Does Roger go without a sex life while his butterfly flits from cock to cock? What a sad situation to have to be satisfied with the dregs of a narcissist wife.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

What the hell??? Very very bad story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She even leaves her children. Is Roger a retard? You should mention that in the prologue you know. Because he's definitely a retard

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Different strokes for different folks!

5

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

She is a self centred bitch who should be spending all her time with her kids.

I know in todays world almost anything goes but children need both parents where they are both alive and profess to love each other. Once the kids are adults they can do what they want but personally I think he should find a normal person to live with then divorce the wife who only thinks of herself.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

In the immortal words of the G Boys “ You don't treat a ho like a queen who behaves lika a dog” So let a ho be a ho then.

TriCoastalTriCoastalover 2 years ago

Different, fun, and it made me smile. A easy 5.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Well written. Hard concept. Like Daniel, I could never do it. But...

...if he (Roger) knew that going in, and I mean really knew and accepted it (not marry under false pretenses and try to change her) then the more power to him. Just wish I could be a Daniel one day, even for just a few weeks or months. I’d get all the benefits of a loving BEAUTIFUL woman, with none of the long term problems.

It’s like, even if I knew I couldn’t ever afford it, I’d like to drive a Porsche GTS a few laps around a track I’d of course do it.

4-stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This has got to be the stupidest story ever on LW.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 2 years ago

Nadi is an interesting character study. Admirable for her honesty and affection, and for her steadfast commitment to her personal principles. She definitely presents an ideological challenge to the traditional male psyche. This is a brave piece of wordmanship (considering the LW trolls). Very thoughtful and entertaining . Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

interesting storyline.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

Really? Such a fantasy but realistic NO

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Nadi at 65: kids I'm back for good this time.

Kids: who are you?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Was this story an attempt at humor, or just a feeble attempt to say an 'open' lifestyle can be loving and normal? Don't know, and don't really care.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Nope. If it were just Roger, fine. They are adults who can do what they want. However, she is a horrible mother and treats her children like things to play with and cast aside. They will grow to hate her. Her third child at least isn’t treated like a yo yo. That father is better to keep her away. One day she will connect with the wrong man who will hurt her and she won’t return. Best thing that could happen for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What the ever-loving fuck was that?

Seriously, that was a travesty. That's not a story, that's the sort of thing you write in order to get people to vomit. Like a war crime, except more pathetic than horrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry, but Nadi and Roger seem to have mental issues. Nadi says she can “love” many men, but it appears to be no more than lust or flavor of the week. Roger is an enabler. Anybody who thinks a relationship like this will end well and without serious hurt is deluding themselves.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

yawn.... badly written stupid and pathetic

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Interesting story, but I can't say that I liked any of the three main characters. They were well written, just objectionable human beings. Still, it's useful to read about people you don't like. Thanks for sharing.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

willing cuckolds should die a slow painful death. Its better to die alone then to live as a foot stool.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 2 years ago

A BIG bottle of Roundup comes to mind.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

OMG, some asshat has stolen Skippy’s account and posted a cuck’s wet dream! This is devastating! I demand an Immediate investigation! I call upon all the LW readers who own a set of functioning balls to protest this besmirchment of our brother Skippy’s good name.

jneric2691jneric2691over 2 years ago

Interesting!⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

pugetmanpugetmanover 2 years ago

Interesting exercise, trying to make cuckoldry seem reasonable. I got to say though, Roger is either a complete moron or a saint.

Meanwhile Nadi is a horribly selfish individual. Does she not care at all about the effect she’s having on her children? She makes a deal that Roger will be their primary parent, so that completely eliminates any responsibility she might have for their welfare? And her daughter? Never seeing her again?

To me, the fact that she remains loyal to Roger (within her own narrow definition of loyalty) doesn’t somehow make her any less of a monster. In her own mind, she’s so wonderful that, whoever gets a bit of her love should be grateful for the small amount of attention they do receive. And if they want more? That just means they’re greedy, so she can just cut them off.

Roger may be able to manage the children’s expectations while they’re little, but soon enough they will realize what’s happening. Will she cut them off the first time they say, “Mama, why would you leave us for some new cock rather than spend time with your family?”

darthnader19darthnader19over 2 years ago

Pleasent short read. Unfortunately I can see all the hate comments already

5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really choppy prose presentation and very predictable. I assume it was an experiment, but it didn't go well.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

The opening dialogue was flat, because there was no ambient references, nothing to create mood, place or setting. In fact, it was hard to follow the dialogue, because it was largely without attribution. (Sadly, most Literotica writers close every dialogue paragraph with quotes, but your adherence to 'continuing dialogue' rules allowed me to follow the speaker.)

.

The subject, basically a flighty, narcissist and her devoted enabler was fascinating. Yes, LW commenters, there ARE women and men just like this pair. Imagine how screwed up her children will be! VERY well-written. A tragic, sad tableau, but realistic. Of course, some of the commenters will project MC's traits onto you as his creator, but the fact that this work elicits such strong reactions is a tribute to the mind behind it!

.

Great story! Dialogue dragged it back a notch. 4/5!!!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Completely dysfunctional people.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 2 years ago

Skip

I can understand loving his wife enough to let her do her own thing.

I can understand him choosing to keep the kids for their sake.

I can't understand why he would take her back time and time again just so she could shit on him and the kids again.

I can't understand why he put up with her having another child by another man and leaving it with the other guy just like she did with Roger.

How long do her forays last?

Maybe you should do a follow up and explain the discrepancies.

Wh00sherWh00sherover 2 years ago

At least use tags so we don't have to read this shite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skippy, who have stolen your profile?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
JPB (?)...

...Kidnaped Skippy47. This is an underhanded way to stick it to your loyal readers.

A belated Xmas present, I presume?

Buck1974Buck1974over 2 years ago
Help

Please get help I normally love your stories . But what are you up to writing such a complete waste of time story. You are 100 times better than this you have written. As others have said have you had your account hacked or something . This is not a story that one of my favourite writers would write god I hate to say this . Especially to one of my favourite writers the story is garbage. Are you sure you are ok have you had to much of a merry Christmas . Hope you are ok hope your stories get better lol .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story line, don't know what to comment on except lol nice job

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

A 5* story about a weird couple who go around damaging other people without a care.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

just another wimp and whore story way too many now write something else you can do better i have read some good stuff from you not this wimpy shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't this be in the Humor category? This story is too ridiculous and the behaviors too bizarre to be anything but a cartoon. I'm glad you ended it before it got sad. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. When Nadi finds she no longer interests other men she may get very dark and morose. I would anticipate suicide since she can only thrive when the world of men and romance orbits around her as the sun. Once she turns into a wrinkled worn out whore she will soon be so disgusted with herself she'll probably take the pills and move on. I hope everyone enjoys her community cunt till that happens. Thanks for the effort.

KoxokKoxokover 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️

I agree with Just_Words. This one is technically good writing, but I just don’t understand how Roger and Nadi could really be happy. Interesting to see another’s perspective even if I definitely don’t agree with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think whackdoodle tried to do this with his wife when she left him for a better man. But she told him to just go home and jack off his tiny two incher to stories on Literotica and she will stay with the real man.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldover 2 years ago

A couple of reasons why this is a very good story. It’s unique. The ground it covers, the cards the characters play are mainstays but this story. -how it evolves and how the characters come to rest at the end- is new to LW. Next, the dialogue is sharp and smart. They are talking about something, not just parroting old lines. Finally, the end matches the beginning and leaves me asking how hubby got this way. That could also be something new.

And also this, Lit’s honorary cockroach HarryinVA hates it. So it’s got to be good. Thanks for a tale I’d like to see evolve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sounds like a case of HIV waiting to happen to me? As many men as she seems to need to "fuck"...I mean "love".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She's a crazy slut. She may qualify as a butterfly, but she's a slut. With mental issues to boot. Don't see how a man puts up with her brand of lunacy. Bad.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

Your humor

has stirred the pot with this one.

Thank you 5/5 from me.

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 2 years ago

An interesting premise.

But not my cup of tea.

It's well written, though. For that, it warrants three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she was married to me, she wouldn't be long. She'd never be found. That way, we wouldn't have to split assets. The BUTTERFLY would get squished and I'd marry a true mother for my kids and a real wife for me...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Well written but a woefully stupid story about a cuck.

Cuck stories are the worst type of story. This should be the fetish category, not Loving Wives

Scores 1/5

Sorry Skip you know l like your stories on the whole but every now and again you write a bomb.

This is one of them, better luck next time

1/5

payenbrantpayenbrantover 2 years ago

Well written....got to give it a 5 star for that. The content was a little confusing tbh. It was funny as hell though!

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

The story is hilarious but it is also nothing that a bullet to the head wouldn't cure.

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago
Parody?

If read as a parody of all the LW stories where the wife has Beautiful Woman Syndrome, where the wife feels entitled to have a family and a lover, this story works pretty well. If you read this as a straight serious story, it’s a piece of sh*t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another conversation:

"Daniel, I know you think Nadi loves you, but that is just an effect caused by her severe and untreated borderline personality disorder. I know Nadi suffers from this disease. Many former friends and family have told me many times over the years. Many have begged me to get her help. Rather than truly loving her by helping her gain treatment, I instead encourage her mental instabily. It's called being codependent. It lets me wallow in feelings of self righteous superiority. I like to think that my hugs will one day fix Nadi. But if they don't, and one day she commits suicide, I will console myself with the thoughts that I did everything for her, except get her treatment. Daniel, I'll let you in on my deepest, darkest fear. I am so afraid that if Nadi was ever treated, she would leave me. I would rather have her suffer from a treatable mental illness than try to build an actual healthy relationship with her because when it comes down to it, I'm one sick bastard."

-----

There, I fixed the story.

BlastusBlastusover 2 years ago

Five stars. We live in a world with many damaged, dysfunctional people (in this instance lacking normal maternal instincts). I dated a Nadi decades ago. It was fun. I escaped. I went on to eventually enjoy a 35+ year marriage with a good woman. Skippy has accurately described a rare but poisonous variety.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Funny story and well written. It doesn't delve into the tru "whus" of what's going on, so I can't give it full points. Solid 4* though!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Very interesting concept! It belongs in the Loving Wives category but many will be incapable of grasping a concept which is so unconventional.

Well written and so thought provoking!

knoxhardknoxhardover 2 years ago

One can grasp a concept and decide it is foolish or unworkable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess Nadia ran out of her meds.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Full marks for this original, well crafted story I particularly liked the way humor was layered into this piece.

Well done. Enjoyable read.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Not what I expected

Oh well one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"You were supposed to have learned to share in kindergarten." Sorry, Sunshine, but marriage doesn't work that way.

As a man far wiser than me once said "Never dip your dick in crazy." And that bitch be crazy.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

"Nadi is like a human butterfly. She is one of those rare women that have an enormous capacity to love"

Only person she really loves is herself and once she wakes up and sees who she really is she will lose that love. Their kids will eventually grow up and discover what's going on. They will either detest the parents for subjecting them to this or bring this into their future relationships. Either way they will be psychologically damaged by this emotionally unhealthy behavior.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Bitches be crazy.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I would like to read a sequel where she comes home sometimes later after spending weeks with a new lover only to find another woman with her husband. Is she willing to share him too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A stupid cuck and a retarded cunt qualifying for the monthly stoning.

Rocks and pebbles 50 cent per ounce, tickets for the first row still available.

Only soft drinks aloud due to improved target hitting success.

Captcha

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

A very good writer Skppy47 is. I am a fan, to be honest.

But I now get why the low scores on such a good writer. Even I regret reading this one.

I hate cuck stories.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Sluts and Cucks??!!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

interesting read the only problem i have is her not being upfront about the openness of her relationships, to Dan. makes me think she is going to end up with a crazy one

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

Bit too gimmicky for my liking.

Not to mention, Roger clearly stated how things would go in the beginning, and we still get taken along for the ride for confirmation, only with more vapid explanation of what we were already told before.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
Funny As A Rubber Crutch

...but weird, weird, weird. Oh! And very entertaining. While many readers apparently don't like the 750 genre, I see them as a peek into the author's psyche.

Keep 'em comin'.

peterb5740peterb5740almost 2 years ago

If you love something set it free and demand STD tests

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dislike the entire premise, but you played it well. A 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit. Should have divorced her and let Daniel have her, find out the hard way.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
What

What a load of crap.

dob092095dob092095over 1 year ago

Well written, but I’m Daniel not Roger. I love women but every morning I have to look in mirror without being disgusted.

PraetusPraetusabout 1 year ago

I have a feeling Robert is comfortable probably also playing the field. This feels more poly... Except she really should be setting boundaries. He's a cuck in the sense he's sharing BUT doesn't seem to do the cuckold fetish thing of wanting to know or be debased

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

im gonna go w/ the fact that shes autistic or a borderline moron, IQ of somewhere in the 70s, and that roger is taking advantage of that. when hes tired of her he'll just up and leave. shell go to the homeless shelter and what happens to chillen is up in the air. OR, it may be hes the moron, border line IQ and the female is taking advantage of him. who knows? ive heard the saying "if you love someone let them go, if they love you theyll come back", but whoever is in the catbird seat in this stupid story is taking advantage of the other. Dont beleive any male could or would accept this, daniels feeling etc are more in line w/ the norm for men. she's just an airhead twat, collecting pollen/sperm from whomever she finds captivating at any particular time, a natural born slut doing what they all do to all men; drive us crazy. rk

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

If both men walked away from her and Roger stopped letting her see the kids, maybe she would grow up. She is a neglectful mother. Her third kid is better off without her. Big time narcissist.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Did they both attend the same special needs school, it really is the only explanation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous