You ASS

Story Info
Nothing Like Your ASS Babe.
873 words
3.75
7.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing turns me on like your ass, and you know it. I love its firm, full roundness, the way it looks when it's covered in denim or your tight sweatpants, or barely covered by your, thong, panties or bathing suit. I love the way it moves when you walk, the sexy rise and fall of it. I think about it as I admire you and how it is the payoff to your sweet hips and figure.

I love my first glimpse of it as you peel off your clothes, or when I open your jeans, turn you around, and slowly peel them down. I particularly love the times when you stand with your back to me, maybe glancing over your shoulder, your thumbs against your hips as you slide your panties down and bend forward ever so slightly so it is displayed to me more fully. It makes me hard just gazing at it and the dark mystery beckoning between your creamy soft cheeks.

I love to caress the incredibly smooth skin of each plump cheek and squeeze them while we kiss and begin foreplay. I run my finger into the warmth of your crack and let it linger there, softly resting the tip of it on your anus as your breath quickens and deepens. I love the warms softness I feel and how you push onto my finger as I gently rub your tight hole, penetrating you ever so slightly.

I get so intensely aroused when you offer your ass to me, rolling over onto your belly and raising a knee so that your cheeks part just slightly, awaiting my tongue. I try to take my time getting there -- I don't want this time to pass quickly -- so I'll massage your bare shoulders and rub your back and the backs of your thighs, then your ass, marveling at their erotic beauty before I massage my way up your back to kiss your neck before I start my way down again, up and down, slowly, so the anticipation fuels my lust and yours.

I love the way you catch your breath as I finally kiss my way down, my cock hard with intense excitement. This is what I want, and have wanted all day, what I crave, and it makes you hot to know that I do.

I love the coolness of your cheeks as I brush my lips over them and kiss them. And the warmth that envelopes my face as I part them and enter your valley. The scent in the crack of your ass always electrifies me. It's so arousingly musky, an earthy mix of denim, sweat, soap and you, quite different from the bracing freshness of your pussy and intensely erotic. I never fail to pause and savor it before I continue.

I adore your anus, that inviting and incredibly sexy slit surrounded by a slightly puckered circle of dark skin. The first taste of it makes me want to come, especially if I know you haven't showered, and have been outside all day in the hot sun. I slowly lick and let my tongue linger on it, fully realizing the salty and slightly bitter flavor, tracing and gently probing. It just feels so intensely wicked and kinky to be licking your slightly dirty asshole and to actually have my tongue up your ass, pushing it in as far as it will go and licking at the satiny soft inner walls. The taste is so intoxicatingly delicious, so intensely naughty, such an incredible turn on. These are the times I pause to tell you that your ass tastes so good. Your moan and soft "Yes...mmmmm... that feels so good...." always sends me to the brink of coming. It's such an intense turn on to know I'm tasting you in this way and that you know it.

I could suck and lick your warm luscious ass for hours. I often bring myself off remembering the times I've slid your jeans and panties off your hips and ate your ass out while you were lying on your belly casually watching TV, ending your day with a backrub, a long soothing rimjob and an orgasm. Or the times when I lie on my back with you nude, straddling my face and lowering your ass onto my face so I can rim you while you suck my cock. I love that you enjoy having your ass licked and sucked, how you begin to push back against my face so my tongue can go up your ass as deeply as possible. Your anus keeps relaxing and growing more welcoming the longer I tongue it. I love the way it looks and smells coated with my saliva.

I come as you moan in pleasure, my hot semen flooding your mouth. It blows me away to know I can bring you to orgasm just by licking and sucking and tongue-fucking this seductive, forbidden part of your body. Your pussy gets so wet and I can feel the juices on my chin as you shudder in the throes of ecstasy, your climax consuming you as I lick and taste and never want to leave.

P.S. I want the wet & sticky panties your wearing NOW...uuummm