You Belong to Me

Story Info
An interracial couple with a slut that can't say no to BBC!
1.9k words
3.67
53k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, and is not real. Real rape is wrong. This story is intended for those who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. This story also contains a fictional demon so if that offends you, don't read it.

*****

"Bart isn't my real name," he laughed as we kissed again. There was unnatural chemistry between us, one that felt forced in some way but I couldn't put my finger on what it was that wasn't right. "In fact, it might be time for me to tell you the truth about me."

"The truth?" I hadn't been aware that he had been lying to me about anything but apparently he had been. I felt stupid. I had fallen for him so quickly without taking adequate time to get to know him the way that I should have.

"You didn't really think I would be named Bart, do you? Bartolomeu is such an antiquated name, at least where I am from."

"Where are you from? I thought you were from Baltimore."

"Not really, my dear. Those are things I just tell people to throw them off of my scent. Come here. Come sit on my lap and let me explain a few things to you. Come on, now." I walked to him and sat on his knee. He bounced his leg a bit as if I was a small child and he was trying to entertain me. He looked into my eyes and as he did I saw something that truly scared me. In his eyes, I could see the souls of many other young women. They were screaming at me, trying to tell me to run away.

"Turn back! He's evil!"

"Run! Don't trust him or you'll end up like us!"

"Get out of here! Don't try to save us! Save yourself!"

"Did your eyes just scream at me?" I asked him, perplexed. I rubbed my eyes to make sure that my vision was okay.

"Are you okay?" he asked, his face fixed into a half-grin. He looked so smooth, so sly. I knew that he was filled with evil and yet I couldn't seem to look away.

"You belong to me." He glared into my eyes, his gaze penetrating me to my core. I felt weak inside and I couldn't seem to find my breath. I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

"Wait. I never said..." I tried to fight it but the pull of his force was too strong. Instead, I found myself clinging to him. His arms wrapped around me and I felt so much emotion flowing through my body. He was radiating all the good things that I had ever wanted to feel. I felt myself go limp in his arms, surrendering to the deep emotions he was filling me with.

"You are mine. You belong to me. Don't fight it. Embrace it. Hold me. Let me hold you. I claim you. How long is it going to take for you to see? You belong to me." He kissed me, pulling my head back a bit by the hair so he could get his tongue more fully in my mouth. He looked dark and ominous as I attempted to open my eyes. I wasn't going to go down without a fight. I didn't want to belong to anyone and this guy was obviously evil. I didn't want to give myself over to him.

"I can't do this..."

"This?" he gestured to himself before laughing. He found this all funny. I was perplexed. Was he laughing at me?

"Why are you laughing?"

"You think you have a choice." He laughed harder. "You don't. Whether you like it or not, you are mine now. Do you believe me or should I show you?"

"Show me." I looked into his eyes and saw the shadows of the women that had come before me.

"Run!"

"Turn back!"

"Save yourself!"

"There are people in your eyes!" I pointed to his eyeball and where it had once been dark black the pigment had been replaced with bright red and he looked possessed. He opened his mouth and let out a deep, dark demon scream. I screamed in response, jumping back, afraid.

"What the fuck was that?"

"This is my demon voice, you stupid bitch. Like I said, you don't have a choice. You already made your decision by coming here. Take off your clothes, bitch. Show me those holes. I'm here to use your body. You want this, don't you? You ordered it up from the universe or I wouldn't be here."

I thought about it. How had he known what I had ordered up from the universe? I had prayed for something evil to happen, something that would make me cum unlike anything else. Had this wish really come true? Was Bart really a demon? I took a few steps back before I turned and began to run from him.

"Don't you go anywhere, bitch!" He grabbed me by the ankle and I fell forward, smacking my knee into the linoleum. I caught myself before I fell completely on my face. I was panting, out of breath, and afraid. I looked back at him and saw all the shadows in his eyes. I couldn't make out what they were saying individually but I knew that they were begging me to run away. I couldn't run. I was in Bart's pull and I could feel myself get up and walk toward him instead of running away. I reached my hand out and touched his chest.

"I need you," I heard myself say.

"I know you do, bitch. I know what you need. Take your clothes off. Get ready for the ride of your life."

"Yes, Master," I told him, bowing before him like a peasant before a king. I heard him growl and when I looked up again he looked like a devil. He had dark, black horns protruding from either side of his head. His smile was twisted, snarled into something demonic.

"Bow before me. Show me your reverence!" He gripped me by the hair and pulled me up to his eye level and laughed at me.

"I'm going to use you like a fleshlight. Do you know what that is?"

I nodded. I knew. It was a toy men used to get off. It was a toy pussy disguised as a flashlight. I didn't like the sound of that. I had wanted some good sex, sure. I hadn't really bargained on selling my soul to the devil or conjuring a demon. I hadn't known what I was wishing for. I wished that I could take it back but he was gripping my pants and pulling them down. My panties were next. I didn't exactly fight him but I didn't exactly help him. I let it happen. I let him take off every piece of my clothing. He was naked too and I hadn't remembered him taking off his own clothes.

"No, don't let him fuck you!" One of the women in his eyes was screaming at me. "Run! This is your only chance to escape! Run! For the love of God! Please! Save yourself!" I was transfixed by her tiny voice.

"Suck on my demon dick you fucking whore!" Bart was grabbing me by the head and forcing his thick cock down my throat. I could hear the screams of the women behind his eyes as he used me. They were calling to me and their voices were filled with fear. I knew I should run but I was stuck there, unable to get up. He held me in place by some invisible force. It was too late to get away. I was at his mercy. "Come here, slut."

"Me?" I asked as if there was another girl in the room he might be talking to. I walked with forced steps to his lap where he pulled me down onto him. He impaled me with his huge cock and I felt the force of his rage as it coursed through his dick and radiated into me. The pleasure his cock brought me was filled with intensity. It was the purest, most perfect pleasure I had ever known. I let out scream after scream as he held me in place, using my pussy as if I were a toy for him.

"You're my pocket pussy now, you stupid little bitch. You wanted to be fucked hard. You wanted to be used. Here you go! Take my fucking cock! You like this demon dick, don't you?"

I was growling, sounding like a demon myself as he pulled my entire body up and down on his dick by the pussy. I was a flesh doll for him, a cock sleeve. I felt so used and yet I felt an inner peace as I struggled and then gave myself over to him to be used. I felt a sense of calm as my growls turned to yowls of pain. He was fucking me harder than he should have. I wanted him to stop but he wouldn't relent.

"Take it! Take this demon dick you stupid slut. You wished for this! Now you get your fucking wish!"

"Please! No! No!" I screamed. I came hard for him, screaming and screaming until I could feel myself slipping away. I could hear the screams from behind his eyes reaching a fever pitch. I knew that it was time. I had made a bad choice and now I was about to pay the price. I felt my existence blurring until I could no longer remember who or what I was. I felt so small and insignificant. I felt like I wasn't even there anymore.

It was black. There was no light. I didn't know where I was but when I looked around I could see the outlines of other figures.

"I think she's awake."

"Are you okay?"

"Where am I?" I asked.

"Come here, let me show you." A woman pulled me to my feet and led me to a window. I could see a blonde girl talking and I wondered what I was looking at.

"What's this?"

"This is the newest girl. We always try to save them but they don't always listen."

"Run! Save yourself!" a girl screamed out the window at the blonde girl. The blonde girl looked confused and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"You tried to warn me!" I realized it now.

"Yeah. Now you're stuck here for all eternity and you have to watch him rape girl after girl."

"Why?" I asked.

"I guess it's a sin to wish to be raped. That's what you wished for, isn't it?" I looked down. She was right. I had wished for that.

"You belong to me now!" I heard Bart tell the new girl.

"Oh, Bart! You're so funny!" she giggled.

"Run! Save yourself! He's a demon! He's a demon!" I screamed. Of course, she either didn't hear me or she didn't care. She was under his spell. I would be forced to watch her get raped. I wondered if he would use her like a pocket pussy too or whether that was just what I had wished for. I wasn't sure if I should be happy that I got to watch this shit or terrified that I had to watch it. I pushed my hand down to my pussy and touched myself in anticipation. If I was going to have to watch this for eternity then I might as well enjoy it.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers