All Comments on 'You Belong to Me Ch. 06'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I tried to finish this , really I did.

This story reads like John Updike on Thorazine, So ...dry. Maybe it's me but these people are allegedly on the cutting edge of carnality well why are they so pedestrian ?

No flash, no zip - players have a level of charm, of wit. Put it this way-If these characters got it ...I don't get it .

Personal aspersions are both vile & puerile . So I will just say with no sarcasm intended , hopefully the author had more fun writing it then I did reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

It seemed to lose its way after the long break. Like the ending was written just to complete it, not to finish it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I've only read this one chapter, but...

I didn't like anyone in it. There was no marriage, at all. There was no reason to continue together and you had to bring in a third man? How much more demeaning to the 'husband' can you get? They would have been better off just divorcing and going their separate ways.

I'm sorry, I really did try to enjoy it but I couldn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very

Very sick just like the people who wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the worst stories

There is not a strong enough negative feeling I can write for your work. So here it goes stop."you belong in to me " is an abject failure .

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
I must admit ...

I loath your storylines as I feel they are a very dishonest while posing as something else but I do not judge a story by its subject matter but rather how engaging and interesting it is and you do write well so I did enjoy it to a point. However you did bring this one to quite a sudden conclusion. I just seemed like you got sick of it and finished it abruptly.

Was a bit odd to me ....

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Out of gas

The story kind of slams to an end. Peggy, after being selfish and belittling of her husband now is very jealous of his having lovers. But they get by that and stumble through more weekends of sex. OK. Then they come to a point where they are both very satisfied with their outside relationships. Peggy loves having 3 guys fuck her mindless and Porter enjoys the intimacy with his new family. Then they talk, and decide not to do it next weekend? WTF? WOW, this was great! Lets not do it anymore. ?????????

Then after six chapters of creating these multi-person relationships, even though they are enjoying it a lot, it's all over in a couple paragraphs without any real reason. At the beginning of this chapter, we hear endlessly how Peggy is worried about Porter being with the "floozies". But they end it all without any insight whatsoever. No discussion of the impact on Maria and Rosa or Silver and Red. No impact of the emotional withdrawal of Peggy and Porter from the people they have become VERY close to. It all just

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 12 years ago
Tricky

Not exactly sure how you got them to this point but I am glad they stayed together. My problem is/was that Peggy was a conniving bitch for most of the chapters, only concerned for herself and her pleasures and more then willing to manipulate Porter to get her way...now in the end somehow she decides that having Porter isn't so bad after all. People do change their minds, but we really don't see how Peggy changed from the conniving bitch to the "loving wife", I think you skipped some key areas in the story development, but again, glad you brought them back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why is this story not in the Non-Erotic category?

What is the point and purpose of this marriage? These two 'married' people live seperate lives both in business and in their own personal/private lives. They have nothing in common and live in what amounts to a hotel where they stay occasionally.

A pointless story and a pointless 'marriage'. The writer should write a final chapter where the 'wife' leaves the 'husband' to live happily with his lovers and she can become the bitch/whore she needs/wants to be with her lovers and any other human that comes along.

The saying "If you love someone, let them go." should be applied to this story.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you . . .

. . . to those of you who have read and commented on this chapter and previous chapters. Reading the commentary on this chapter it is obvious that the ending I hoped to achieve did not work out at all. At least half of you commented about abruptness or possibly inconclusive/incomplete reasoning behind the ending.

I, it should be obvious, thought I had provided rationale between Porter and Peggy for how things turned out so that means I have to go back and take a hard look at what I wrote and what I didn't write. Thank all of you for your observations in this area. Yours is the value of feedback.

About You Belong to Me as a whole, I always saw the story as being in three parts, the first third of Peggy having a lover and the fun part of that sort of adventure. The middle third was intended to deal with the difficulties and problems Peggy's affair causes their marriage. The final third got Porter involved in equal treatment, the angst that caused Peggy, the realization by both that while they enjoyed the excitment they recognized the dangers to their marriage. In the end each decided to choose marriage over sexual adventure.

That was the whole story I wanted, tried, to tell. The consensus seems to be that I failed in execution on the last part. If any of those who made substantive comments wish to expand on your comments privately please don't hesitate. I appreciate all of your input.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sort of thin

BnB,

This last installment felt rushed. It was not developed with the introspection, questioning, and thought that many of your parts. It read like:

She did it.

He got to do it.

They liked doing it.

They got bored with it.

There was no resolution as to the issues brought up at the beginning of story. Why did she want to flaunt her affair and humiliate him? Why did she find Silver more attractive than her H? Why did she feel it was fine to rub it in his face? None of that was resolved.

You mentioned that he was becoming more comfortable with his "women" than his W. Little wonder given how this all started and yet there was no internal dialogue as to how he resolved this.

Was the W jealous, did she see/feel/understand what she had done to her H? Apparently not, she continued until she was bored as did he.

No thought, no real emotion, they just got bored.

You still isn't for everyone, but this last installment seemed very thin by your standards.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Open Marriage suddenly closes?

No doubt you got the comments on the sudden ending. What was interesting to me was the way Porter's and Peggy's relationship went from manipulation at least on Peggy's (and Silver's) part to dread on what will happen to her marriage. How did Silver get Maria and Rosa to agree to "distract" Porter while he spent time with Peggy? Maria went from following Silver's orders to an independent relationship with Porter. Porter seems to realize that his wife was manipulating him but he did not care as long as he was getting fucked by Maria. In the first 4 Chapters Porter was consumed with what was going on between Peggy and Silver but now he has no problems with 3 men? What happened with Peggy's overwhelming desire to be satisfied sexually which Porter could not do? I will never understand the cuckold lifestyle but you did a good job describing the mental and emotional problems. In my ending of this story I see Peggy continue to chase that sexual high with more and different men and women and forming a close emotional bond with Silver, her lover/pimp. I see Porter waking up to the fact that Peggy has left him (he is nothing but a teddy bear to comfort her at night) so he either (a) develop his own love life as a live-in roommate or (b) leave her to pursue her adventures. The last paragraph does not fit the story. Good story - keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Swinging for dummies

He's a willing cuckold, she a slut and only wants to end it when he is fucking some one else.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Several abrupt shifts

BNB comments that the ending did not convey his intent effectively (thanks to BNB for reading the serious comments). I found a number of places throughout the story which seemed too abrupt. I DID like the 'three guesses' game and the 'dance with the devil' trial. However, finding Silver, an accomplished Bull, in church the next step, and her instantaneous commitment to him and what seems to be an elaborate plan, didn't ring true. Her switch-over to Laura ('Faithful') callousness was also very rapid - but this heroine should be more mature. His desperation should have been less genital-deprivation, as their relationship is well-established...desperation, yes, he sees valuable things going away, but accepting obvious pity-sex does not reflect well on this character. In some fairness, his later acceptance of surrogates is consistent with such shallowness, but he avoids that in most other dimensions. Others and BNB addressed the final abrupt shift very well, as well as HOW Silver got or keeps puppeteer control over Maria and family. I think most of these could have been smoother with a few more sentences and a few alterations. All-in-all, a good story, but the author's endings move too quickly to the 'happily ever after!'

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 12 years ago
Oops Title problem

After such dramatic events and soul-searching, there CANNOT be a return to the starting point (no 'Full Circle'). Maybe a similar point on an up (or down) spiral.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My Experience

I was in a similar situation. My wife had several lovers and was cuckholding me without me having any idea. I was tormented all the time, lost weight and never was happy. She had everything under control. While she was with him one day I met this women and we hit it off. Its funny how fast I started feeling better. My wife tried to say that I was breaking our agreement. I told her that we would have to work it out. She became obsessed. Her boyfriend slowly started losing interest. She still wanted to have it her way but without me having a girl friend. I smiled and went on my way. I never want to go through that feeling of loss again. She almost took my manhood away from me. I am now happy and single.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
With all the fucking of the same people over and over

why are the still married. Clearly the sat up being in a realtionship with the out side interest. every weekend she was with silver and he was with rosa. So why stay married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lust as a prime motivator is a poor excuse for truth

A story from the dysfunctional mind of our author with the primary motivator of the major players being lust. Perdictibly it is not long before lust dies in it's onw embers.

Interesting side note is the author is almost completely interested in the lustful behavior of his characters and plays only a few sentences to there return to reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Married couple

I don't agree with what this couple did, if my wife had taken a lover like that, divorce would have been my choice not get myself a lover.

I know it's only fiction this tale, but I wonder?

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 6 years ago
Story was OK...

...but there was really no character I liked. If this new cosmopolitan relationship is what marriage has become, I'll stay old school. Thanks all the same.

266xxyz266xxyzover 6 years ago
5*s for the story

But I didn't like it and couldn't have done what they did. I don't know...I guess in the end it made me very sad. Say what you/they will something died that may have been resuscitated but it was a near death experience and forever changed them and their marriage and feeling for each other. As Peggy said " I could go on...." and while she and he eventually didn't apparently, Something was lost that could never be regained.

I'm 73 and have always been with women and wives similar to Peggy and Porter out look and situation tho for not as long. I have finally found I guess is the right word some one I love and who loves me. A little late in life but it took what it took. We will never share each other and the issue will never come up. I not only believe that, I know that. We, by and large, are not monogamous creature but there are many instances in nature where monogamy is the things are and the way things work. I wonder if eagles or swans et.al feel jealousy or heart break? I truly don't know. Or how they handle the death of their spouse or life partner. I do know that when something dies it leaves a hole that can only scab over never really heal. In here in this story I think something died. It may be repaired but it will never be the same. Some how this story makes me feel like that and makes me very sad. Maybe At the root I am close minded but the story did touch me and that is the point of any art. I think you did well. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writer is a gay troll.

He drops these turd bombs in heterosexual categories because he thinks it’s funny to annoy straight men.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Nice ending... One concern though. Maybe Porter needs to get checked for narcolepsy. I mean, seriously, that dude just cannot stay awake for sex!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BobNBoobi can't write anything involving a man. He writes eunuchs like himself.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

6 Chapters is a shit load of gayness dude...or is it dudette. Either or, it doesnt matter.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Hmmm. As with many of the commenters I was also disappointed in the final chapter. The ending was so out of character for both H & W. She’s fucking 3-guys in every hole and all of a sudden she’s satisfied with good old vanilla hubby ?🤪. I dont think so. The beginning chapters with the game they played looking for a lover was fun, but for me, it went off the rails when she started treating Silver better than H. They had agreed on some rules at the beginning but she soon manipulated him so she always got her way. He wanted to put his foot down, but never did. None of the characters were likeable, and the language they used was too flowery. “Pussy cat.” Seriously ? She went from wanting someone on the side with her husband to a virtual gang bang all without H. I thought (hoped) it would get better. It actually got worse, with the final chapter being anticlimactic and totally unbelievable.

Only a 2-for each chapter. No 😊’s

I’m still going to try one more story, hoping this one is an aberration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous