All Comments on 'You Better Never...'

by SparrowUnit

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

I'm only one third of the way through this story. But I'm compelled to comment that you are a very good writer and write very interesting, provocative and erotic stories. I was glad to find your stories.

I've read stories here and elsewhere, where it turns out the lovers are blue and green. It wasn't the emphasis, it just was. I'm not sure that's the point of this story either, but it sure seems like it thus far. And that's okay, because you're showing an interpersonal dynamic sparked by their interracial inexperience and unwanted prejudices (hers at least).

I'll say more after I finish. But this is trending toward another 5.

SparrowUnitSparrowUnitabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hi jazzharp,

Thanks for commenting, I'm trying to write stories that aren't the same old stuff. Sure, I can write a story about an innocent white girl that somehow gets mindlessly seduced by a 6'5" black guy with a perfect body and a ten-inch cock, which ends up reducing the white girl into a mindless slave, forever addicted to BBC. But that's been done a million times, and there's plenty of it here. Writing an interracial story can be interesting, and not follow that same pattern.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Believable, great dialogue and authentic feeling characters.  What's not to like? Oh, and you write great sex scenes too. I like how you write, and what you write.

I also got a kick out of your updated Profile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have read all your stories. They are wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSparrowUnit@SparrowUnit
I'd initially posted 'absolutely unconcerned.' in my profile, and that got a few comments. So let me clarify. I'm very interested in writing stories in a variety of categories here. I know that's usually not a good idea, particularly if you post in Loving Wives, or Interracial...