All Comments on 'You Can Be Anything You Want Pt. 01'

by dirtyat2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great job and especially so considering it is a first posting. I found myself drawn in to the easy flow of the conversation which came across as not just natural but completely honest and real. I look forward to learning more about the main characters and how Nicoles story of her life plays out. I would have liked to hear more regarding her parents death. I also was wondering how much of this story of her life is something she made up considering some of the things she said as well as not publishing the book but allowing a book or series to be published using others names. It almost seems like she is trying to get more rumors out there but I could be wholly off base. Thanks for posting this and I can’t wait to read more of this intriguing story.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Great first story. I liked the story telling very much. Look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great Narrative!!

dirtyat2dirtyat2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for the comments. Part two has been sent to the site, and hopefully, it will be published in a few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdirtyat2@dirtyat2
Just another smut author wannabe. I welcome any criticism that will help me be a better storyteller.