You Can’t Rewind Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhhhh." He takes me, hard, and I moan as my husband slides his cock into me, easily. Larry's watched and listened to Gunnar fuck me twice now, and Gunnar's taken his time. Larry doesn't. He takes me, not his time, and he takes me fast and hard, not gently and carefully, the way he usually does. Usually, with Larry, there's foreplay, caresses, kisses, teasing words and a slow, gentle penetration.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." He hammers his cock into me. There's no caresses. No kisses. No teasing words. Nothing but his cock rammed into me, hard, taking me abruptly. Not stopping until all of him's inside me. If he'd taken me like this, before Gunnar, it would've hurt, I know, but I think I would've liked it. I've always wanted Larry to take me hard, but he never has, even when I begged and pleaded and gasped for him.

"Nnuhhhhh." Now he is, and he's getting what he's fantasized about. He's fucking a hot little Chinese slut, and my tight little cunt isn't quite so tight on him anymore. I guess it's true that big thick gweilo cocks do stretch tight little Chinese cunts, or at least, they do right after that tight little Chinese cunt's just been fucked by a big hard thick gweilo cock. I'm full of Gunnar's cum, too. I'm hot and slippery, and I'm stretched, and I'm full of Gunnar's cum. Larry's cock thrusts into me with sloppy little squelches that I should be embarrassed about, except that I'm not.

I'm excited.

"Oh Larry... Larry... fuck me, Larry," and I know Larry will because he's got that look on his face and I gasp and smile as I listen to those wet sucking squelches from my sex as he has me, because Larry's gotten everything he wanted tonight and maybe a lot more. I didn't think Gunnar would let Larry fuck me. He's a bull, and I thought he might keep me for himself all night, and poor Larry would have to wait.

"Ohhhhhhh." Larry's not waiting. Larry's fucking me. He's fucking his hot little cum-filled Chinese slut so hard, harder than he's ever taken me before, and I love what he's doing. I hope he does.

"Do you like that, Larry?" I moan, drawing my knees back as far as I can, opening myself completely to him and when he finally kisses me I know he can still taste Gunnar's cock and Gunnar's cum on my lips and in my mouth. When his cock thrusts into me, he's sliding into me where I'm so slippery and wet with Gunnar's cum and my own excitement.

"Uhhhhhh." I know Larry's enjoying himself with me. He's riding me so hard. Hard and fast, his hands pinning mine to the bed above my head, and I love that, too.

"Use me," I moan. "Use me hard."

"You little slut, Tiffany," Larry groans. "You let him fuck you. You're full of his cum."

"Yes," I sob, writhing under him, my sex squeezing him as his cock rams into me. "Yes, he fucked me, he used me, Larry. He used my cunt and he filled me with his cum, and he's going to do it again. Again and again and again." God, I hope so.

"Oh fuck, you slut, Tiffany," Larry groans, slowing down, and I know he's enjoying me.

I know he wants to make this last, and he probably knows that after he finishes, he won't get to fuck me again until Gunnar says he can. I hope he knows that, because really, tonight, I'm here for Gunnar to use. I'm here for Gunnar to fuck, and to satisfy himself with. I'm here to take Gunnar's big gweilo cock, and Larry's here to watch. That's Larry's fantasy, and that Gunnar's letting Larry fuck me now, that's a bonus for Larry.

"I am," I moan, clinging to my husband as he uses me, my feet bouncing against the small of his back as he rides me the way a guy rides a hot little Chinese slut with a tight slippery little cunt. "I'm a hot little slut, Larry. Fuck your hot little slut."

"Yeah, fuck your wife, Larry," Gunnar says, from beside the bed, and he smiles down at me as he slides down onto it, next to us. "Pound Tiffany's slutty little cunt hard. That's what it's for, and when you're done, I'll give her a good hard hammering, and enjoy cucking you at the same time." He chuckles.

Now I'm looking at him over Larry's shoulder and that look Gunnar gives me, I know he's going to enjoy me again soon, right after Larry's done. Gunnar should enjoy me, because even though I'm Larry's wife, I'm a Chinese big-gweilo-cock-loving-slut now and I'm there for Gunnar's big gweilo cock to enjoy. Gunnar told me that, he told me earlier this evening and I know he's right.

"What's a cuck, Gunnar?" I moan, looking over Larry's shoulder at Gunnar as I squeeze Larry tight, my sex making those squishy wet sounds as Larry fucks me slowly now, taking his time and he's riding me gently, breathing hard, his cock moving inside me so easily. I do know, because I read up on all this, and on cucks, after Larry started talking about it, but I want to hear it from Gunnar.

I want Larry to hear it as well, straight from Gunnar's mouth. I want Larry to understand he's a cuck, and I want Larry to understand what that means for him for the rest of tonight, and maybe for longer, because Larry is a cuck, and I want Larry to know that. Know, and understand, and accept. That's what he wanted. That's what he wants to be, and I think I like Larry being a cuck.

"A cuck?" Gunnar grins. "Well, more often than not, a cuck's a white husband who gets off on watching their wives having sex with black men." He chuckles as Larry continues to hump me hard.

"But Larry here's pretty unusual. You don't get many Chinese husbands who get off on watching their wife being fucked by a white guy, but I'm afraid that does make Larry a cuck, Tiffany."

"Ohhhh," I moan, clinging to Larry. "Does that mean you made a cuck out of Larry when you fucked me in front of him, Gunnar?"

Larry lifts his head, his face looks down at mine and he watches me as I talk with Gunnar. His breath is coming in great panting gasps, and I know he's almost there. He's holding himself back with sheer willpower.

"Oh yeah," Gunnar breathes, and he reaches over, behind Larry, his fingertip probes my sphincter, he pushes and he slides his finger straight up my ass in one sudden push. Just like that I'm double-impaled on Gunnar's finger and Larry's cock.

"I totally cucked your husband tonight, Tiffany." He grins. "Didn't I, Larry?"

"Ohhhhh, Larry," I groan, my back arching, my knees clamping against Larry's ribs, and I'm shivering on the edge. Gunnar's finger probing high inside my ass as Larry fucks me is so weird, and my hands cling to my husband's where he has then pinned above my head. I look up at him, groaning, Gunnar's finger deep in my ass, and I know my husband's a cuck.

"Are you, Larry?" I sob, as Larry fucks my sex with his cock, and Gunnar finger-fucks my ass, both of them penetrating me at the same time. "Are you a cuck? Tell me."

Those husbands in those movies Larry likes to watch are. I know that, and Larry's just like them. He wants to watch someone else fucking me.

"Yes," my husband groans, and I know he's enjoying himself. He's getting off on this. On being humiliated by Gunnar. On knowing Gunnar has fucked his wife, and that he's going to fuck her again. He is, too, I know that. I can't wait for Gunnar to fuck me again, but I'm enjoying this too.

"Do you like that, Larry? Do you enjoy Gunnar cucking you?"

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh." Larry's grunting as he fucks me. He's fucking me hard and I'm right there on the edge and Gunnar's smiling and I feel his finger inside me and Larry's going crazy and I know he loves it too.

"Do you enjoy making a cuck out of my husband, Gunnar?" I moan, and my feet in their black stilettos are kicking now, kicking at the air above Larry's back as he has me so good but it's not as good as Gunnar's cock.

"Oh yeah, Tiffany," Gunnar purrs, and he twists his finger inside my ass, so that I squeal and my feet kick harder, and Larry thrusts harder still. "And I'm gonna cuck your husband again as soon as he shoots his load in you," he adds.

"Oh Jesus, Tiffany," Larry groans, humping me hard. "Oh fuck yeah, I loved watching Gunnar fuck you..." He's humping me really hard, and he's into those short hard strokes before he shoots his load in me when Gunnar starts to pump his finger inside my ass while Larry fucks me.

It's too much.

"Ooooohhhhh... oooohhhhhh." Suddenly I'm having another one of those screaming bucking moaning sobbing feet kicking ride 'em cowboy climaxes, and I know I can't wait for Gunnar's big gweilo cock to fill me as soon as Larry's done.

I know I won't have to wait long now. I know I won't have to wait long for Gunnar's big hard cock to cuck Larry again while Larry watches, because Larry's almost there and Gunnar's finger finger-pumps my ass and I groan and my sex squeezes my husband's cock and Gunnar's finger and it's good but I know Gunnar's big gweilo cock will be better.

I know Gunnar fucking me while my husband watches himself being cucked will be better, and I clutch at my husband's hands as he humps me. I buck and writhe and squeal as Larry reaches his culmination and empties himself into me, and I moan for Larry, my sex squeezes and milks Larry's cock.

"I love you... I love you." I say those words as he spurts his cum inside my sex, and I mean them. Larry's my husband, and I love him so much.

But as soon as he's finished, I want Gunnar's big hard gweilo cock, and there's that moment of sudden awareness where I know that I'm made to give enjoyment to big gweilo cocks. My tight little Chinese pussy is made to satisfy those big hard gweilo cocks, made to be fucked by big gweilo cocks and Larry's my husband but it's those big gweilo cocks fucking me that I really want, and I know the truth.

Vicky was right all along and I never knew it, but I think I'm starting to understand. Chinese girls like Vicky and me, we're the sort of girls that gweilo guys that like Asian girls find attractive. We're the sort of Asian girls that gweilo guys like to fuck, and there's something else too.

Vicky's a hot little Chinese slut, and she likes being fucked. I know that, but I didn't know that I was like that. I think I know that now. Larry might have started this with those movies and those whispers in the night. Larry might have encouraged me to do this because this is his fantasy. Larry might like watching himself being cucked by those big gweilo cocks, but now I know I'm doing this because I love a big gweilo cock fucking me.

I know now that I'm a hot little Chinese big-gweilo-cock-slut, and I know that I'll always remember my first Valentine's Day as Larry's wife. I'm sure Larry won't forget this day either, because it's the very first time that his fantasies have become reality.

I've given him everything he wanted.

Tonight, I'm going to give him even more.

Larry will find out soon enough because I know what I am now. I'm a hot little Chinese big-gweilo-cock-slut, and my husband's got everything he wanted from me as he shoots his load inside me and I squeal and moan and buck for him as he does, and I'm not faking it at all.

* * *

"Was that good, Larry?" Gunnar asks, afterwards, lying on his side beside me.

He's propped up on one elbow, looking down at me, and Larry's on his back, on my other side, holding my hand, breathing hard. I'm still quivering from that climax. God, that was so good. The best climax I've ever had while Larry's been making love to me, except he wasn't making love to me. He was fucking me.

"Oh Jesus," Larry gasps. "Yes, yes, that was... oh my god. I've never... god, that was so good..."

"Want to fuck your wife again?" Gunnar asks.

"I don't think I could," Larry says, sitting up.

"That's a shame," Gunnar says, smiling. "Because I'm nowhere near done yet." He smiles down at me. "Okay if I fuck you again, Tiffany?"

"If you want to," I say, reaching down. His cock's hard again, and I know I'm ready.

"Uh," Larry says. "I don't think...Tiffany, maybe we should..."

"Let's get you over here, Tiffany," Gunnar says. "On your back here at the edge of the bed."

"What are we going to do?" I ask, looking up at him standing next to the bed. He's all rippling muscles, and his big gweilo cock is ready to fuck me all over again. I wonder how many more times he can do me? God, I want him to fill me with his cum again and again. Until he's pumped his balls dry, and I smile.

"Come and lie next to me and watch, Larry," I say, still smiling, eyeing Gunnar's cock. He's looking down at me and stroking it. "I think Gunnar wants to do me again."

"Oh my god," Larry groans, turning and moving across the bed towards me.

"Kiss her, Larry," Gunnar says, pulling me to the edge of the bed. He raises my ankles to his shoulder. "Hope you're ready for your wife to be fucked again. Look."

"Look, Larry," I moan, watching as Gunnar's cockhead brushes against my labia. Cum squishes thickly outwards as his bulbous cockhead pushes inwards, parting me around him. "Look, he's going to do it to me again."

Larry looks with me, and I know he can see down my body, all the way to my legs rising up towards Gunnar's shoulders, my feet still in those black stilettos. He can see Gunnar's cock, and he can see Gunnar's not using a condom. Of course Gunnar isn't, he's a bull, and he's taking me bareback, because he wants to fill me with his cum in front of my husband. That's what a bull does, and Gunnar knows what I want, too. He knows I want his cum, and he's going to give it to me right in front of Larry's eyes.

Gunnar's cock juts rigidly outwards towards my sex. I raise myself up on both elbows, looking down at my sex, and I can see everything that Larry can see. My labia are pink and swollen, puffy, cum is oozing from me, half of Gunnar's cockhead out of sight where he's pushing against me.

Larry can see. I can see, but Larry can't feel what I'm feeling. Larry can't feel Gunnar's cockhead pushing against my entrance. Larry can't feel that anticipation at knowing that big thick cock is going to ease into my sex and fill me. Larry can't ever know what it's like for me to lie there being fucked by another man while he watches me. Larry can only watch.

"Tiffany really wants this, Larry. Do you want me to give it to her?"

"I do, Larry. I want it." I have to bite my bottom lip for a second, because he's pushing against my entrance, holding himself still, enjoying himself. "Larry... Larry... look... it's so big..." It is. It fills that gap at the juncture of my thighs almost completely, and he really is stretching me.

"Uh," I gasp, looking down at my sex, and at Gunnar's cock. It's really big. Really big.

"Tiffany," Larry says. His face is beaded with sweat, and I know he's looking. He's watching. "Please, I don't think... we shouldn't... this is too....please, at least ask him to wear a condom... you know you're not taking... what if he...what if you... "

"Gunnar's a bull, Larry," I moan, as his cockhead disappears slowly into me. "And I want him like this... I want him to cum in me, and I want him to keep cumming in me. He wants to do this to me all night, don't you Gunnar?"

"I sure do, Tiffany," Gunnar says. "You take a nap on the couch if you're tired, Larry."

"Tiffany..." Larry groans.

"Uhhhhhhhh," I groan, my back arching suddenly as Gunnar thrusts himself deeper, and this time he doesn't stop. He thrusts on and in and on and in, until he's hilted his cock in me, bareback, and I know he's buried to the balls, because his balls bounce against my butt, and he's pressed up against me.

Gunnar smiles, and his hands take my ankles and they spread me wide, so that my legs are a V, and the way he holds me, I know he's showing Larry what I look like as he begins to fuck me slowly. I don't smile back, but I do arch my back and I moan helplessly.

"Oh yeah, your wife's got a tight little cunt," Gunnar breathes, easing his cock outwards, until only his cockhead remains inside me, and he's still holding my ankles up and out. He thrusts in, a slow flexing of his hips, a long slow slide inwards, stretching me around his big swollen cockhead, stretching my channel walls around the girth of his shaft, and I feel every single inch of him. "Not quite as tight as she was earlier though, Larry."

Larry's wordless groan sends another frisson of pleasure rippling through me.

"Uhhhh." My breath huffs out, I bite my bottom lip, and my back arches a little as I involuntarily attempt to pull away from that thick intrusion within me. I want it, but my body has its own reactions. It doesn't matter. Gunnar's a bull, he's implacable, his hands grip my ankles with an irresistible strength, and he jerks me back onto him.

"Naaaaaahhhhh," I sob.

"Tiffany?" Larry gasps, looking up into my eyes.

"You're being cucked again, Larry," I moan as I look up into Larry's face. "You're being cucked by Gunnar's big gweilo cock. Do you like being cucked again, Larry? I like it... I like Gunnar's big gweilo cock... I love it."

"So do I, Tiffany," Gunnar grunts, fucking me harder now. "And right now, I want to turn you over and have you kneel for me."

His cock withdraws from me, his hand slaps my butt, and he grins. "Over you go."

"Can I kneel over Larry again?" I ask Gunnar.

"Sure," Gunnar says, smiling. He watches me as I kneel for him the way I want to.

I kneel on my hands and knees over my husband, my knees straddling his waist, and I'm looking down into Larry's eyes as Gunnar kneels behind me, big strong hands gripping my slender hips. Big hard gweilo cock easing slowly up against me where I'm so wet and ready and wide open to make a cuck of my husband again.

His cockhead eases into me, opening me and I'm slippery and wet with his and Larry's cum but I'm still so tight for Gunnar because his cock is so big and thick and I'm stretching all over again and I jerk forward involuntarily, away from that huge intrusion, biting my bottom lip and whining.

My boobs quiver against Larry's chest, my hands clutch at Larry's shoulders, and my nose brushes Larry's as Gunnar's cock fills me again, and now he's fucking me. It's not slow and easy, it's hard and fast, pistoning his cock into my sex.

"Take my cock, Tiffany," Gunnar groans, picking up his pace, and now he's slamming his cock into me, his hands gripping my hips, holding me in place for him to service his cock. His cock swells inside me, a rigid bar of steel driving into my sex. Short, fast strokes, and I know he's going to cum in me again soon.

"Is he... is he?" Larry groans, as I judder and bounce against him, my nose brushing his, my lips brushing his in fleeting kisses that are broken by Gunnar's hard-driving thrusts.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Larry," I moan, and then I kiss Larry and groan into his mouth as Gunnar's cock erupts, throbbing and pulsing inside me.

"Uhhhh." Every pulse and throb and jetting spurt of Gunnar's semen flooding my sex with those hot bursts of thick creamy seminal fluid is reflected in my exhaled breath, the pressure of my lips against Larry's, the tremors of my tongue, the widening of my eyes, the quivering of my boobs against Larry's chest. One of my hands clasps Larry's cock, and he's hard again. I'm jerkily stroking his now rigid hardness as Gunnar pumps me full of cum.

"Huhhhh.... nnuuhhh... uhhhhh." I bury my head against Larry's shoulder, moving on him, juddering against him as Gunnar's cock spurts within me, knowing that Larry can see Gunnar kneeling behind me, cumming in me. Cumming in his wife. Filling his wife with his semen, and he knows Gunnar's not using a condom. He knows we've been trying to get me pregnant.

My husband kisses me hard as Gunnar cums inside me, his cock like a steel bar in my hand.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Gunnar grunts, emphasizing every fuck with another burst of cum.

"Uhhhh... hhunnhh... nuhhhh." I groan with every spurt.

"Tiffany... Tiffany... Tiffany." Larry groans my name as he feels me take those spurts, and I know he knows.