You Can’t Rewind Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jesus," Larry groans again, and now he makes my boobs bounce.

"Open wide, Tiffany," Gunnar says, pressing his cockhead against my lips.

I do. I open wide, taking his cockhead into my mouth, and now he's easing in and out of my mouth as Larry fucks me.

"Jesus Jesus Jesus," Larry grunts, and I know he's so close.

"Guugguugguhhh," I moan around Gunnar's cock, swallowing messily as I suck and lick until his cock eases from my mouth.

He's stroking himself with his hand as he looks down at me. Larry's fucking me so hard now, grunting with every thrust and I want it so bad.

"In me," I sob, helplessly taking my husband's cock again and again. "Finish in me.. do it now, Larry. Do it now."

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna do it for you too, Tiffany," Gunnar grunts, his face straining, his hand pumping, his cocks pointed right at my face, and there's that moment where I remember those movies, and I know exactly what Gunnar's going to do.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Larry," Gunnar grunts, his hand pumping, and his big gweilo cock erupts, spraying my face with a thick rope of creamy semen as Larry pump fucks me.

"Oh Jesus, Tiffany, you slut." Larry looks like Saint Valentine has given him the best Valentine's Day present of his life as Gunnar's big hard gweilo cock spurts a second great jetting rope of his creamy white semen across my face and into my wide-open mouth, half-choking me so that I have to swallow.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Tiffany," Gunnar grunts, aiming his cock lower, so that those next bursts of cum splatter across my boobs, and then upwards onto my neck, my face, and into my hair as I opened my mouth wide to take his cockhead and swallow those last thick spurts of his cum while my husband moves into those franticly fast strokes that tell me he's going to reach his culmination any second.

Gunnar's cock spurts one last time. I swallow, his cock leaves my mouth, and Larry moves down on me, fucking me so good, riding me hard as his hands smear Gunnar's cum across my face, my boobs slippery against his chest with that extra lubrication.

"Oh fuck." Inside me, Larry's cock pumps that first spurting eruption of his creamy white semen into me as he shudders into his climax. Cumming, Larry rides me hard, spurting inside me in a frenzied culmination that I've never experienced from him before.

"Oh fuck fuck fuck," Larry groans, his cock spurting inside me yet again as he watches me swallow Gunnar's cum, and I climax again as I absorb the strange astringent taste of semen for the very first time, rolling the thickly glutinous texture across my tongue.

"Ohhhhh fuck," Larry groans again, shuddering on me as my sex dances on his cock, and he knows I'm climaxing for him as I buck beneath him, tightening myself him even as my body goes limp, and I'm there for him, milking him as he shudders through those last ecstatic spurts.

"Oh my god," Larry breathes at last, looking down at my cum-covered face, his body pressing against mine, and I know my skin is slick and wet with sweat and Gunnar's cum. "Oh my god." He's limp on me, still inside me, panting like a steam-engine, shuddering on me.

I smile, because I do know how hard he came. I don't think he's ever cum that hard in me, and I like that. My thighs cradle him, my hands rest on his back, stroking him gently as he relaxes. I welcome his weight on me, still heavy on me, still inside me even though his cock's softening now. I'm still glowing and shuddering now and then in the aftermath of that last climax, and it's way past midnight now as my husband lifts himself from me at last, easing himself out of me slowly.

Gunnar's watching and waiting. I know what he's waiting for. He wants to fuck me again.

"You look exhausted, Larry," Gunnar says, smiling sympathetically as Larry subsides under me, his body relaxing back onto the bed, muscles soft and limp. "Why don't you take a nap right out there on the couch while I fuck Tiffany again?"

He grins as I glance at him. "A last hard fuck for the night, Tiffany," he adds. "And I don't want to bounce Larry onto the floor."

I'm not sure if Larry even heard Gunnar. He's already staggering out of the bedroom towards the couch. I lie there, cupping my sex with one hand because Larry did fill me with cum for the fourth time. Poor Larry, he's exhausted. Gunnar's not. I've lost count of how many times Gunnar's cum in me tonight, and now he wants to fuck me again. If Vicky could see me now, she'd laugh and call me a hot little Chinese slut, I know.

I know Vicky would be right, too, and I wish I'd listened to her years ago, when she'd told me how good gweilo sex was after she'd tried it for the first time.

"Should I take a shower first?" I ask, eyeing his cock, remembering the taste of him earlier. I'd really like him to cum in my mouth again. I'd like to find out what that's actually like to try and swallow all of it, but I don't think he's going to. Not tonight.

"Don't bother," Gunnar says, one hand on my butt, guiding me onto my back. "I don't want to wait, you hot little slut. I want to pound your tight little pussy hard, Tiffany. Really hard."

"You won't break the bed, will you?" I ask, breathless with excitement.

"I hope not," Gunnar says. "But you might have a few bruises in the morning."

"I already do," I say. I can see them already, but I don't mind at all.

"Spread those legs wide for me, Tiffany," he says, moving me to the center of the bed.

On my back, I spread my legs wide, drawing my knees back and reaching down to clasp Gunnar's cock as he moves over me, and I know what he's going to do.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." He does it. He enters me, hard. He doesn't ram himself into me, but he surges through my entrance and fills me in one long hard slide that buries his cock to the balls in me, filling my tight little Chinese pussy with big hard gweilo cock.

"Fuck me," I sob. "Fuck me hard," and it's such a shame Larry's so tired that he's missing this, because he's not going to see Gunnar using me all over again. He's not going to see Gunnar doing his best to break that hotel room bed and give me new bruises. He's not going to see me being a hot little Chinese slut for Gunnar all over again. He's not going to see Gunnar's cock pumping another load of his semen into me, and he's not going to see me climax on Gunnar's cock again, and maybe again after that.

He's not going to see...

* * *

"You've got a cute little butt, Tiffany," Gunnar says, two good hard fucks and a blowjob to get him hard again later, one fingers sliding into my sex so that I spread my legs wider.

"Mmmmmmm," I smile, looking up at him. I'd heard a few different guys say that about me, and I like it, even though I'm not quite sure why they think my butt is so cute.

"Do you like it?" I say, rolling over so that I'm face down beside him in the middle of the bed.

"I do," Gunnar says, his hand on my butt instead of fingering my sex. "Lift up, and let me slip this pillow under your hips."

I do, and he does, and his hand caresses my butt, gently, running over me, and I do think it's a shame Larry isn't awake to see his hand running over my butt. I know Larry likes my butt.

"Tighter than your pussy," Gunnar says, and I heard that chuckle. "Now, anyhow."

My eyes open wide as his fingertip pushes through my sphincter, and his finger slides into my anal passage. All the way.

"Shhh..." Gunnar whispers in my ear. "Just let it happen, Tiffany. Relax and let it in."

I do. I relax as Gunnar's finger probes my ass, fingering me there, and it's kind of weird. He did that to me back when he first arrived. He'd finger-fucked my butt while Larry was fucking me too, and I'd been so excited back then that I hadn't objected. I had said he could do anything he wanted to me. Now, when I'm not in the throes of that wild excitement, it's strange to feel that finger in my butt. It's stranger still when it eases out, and he does something else I don't expect.

"I'm going to lube you up first, Tiffany."

First?

Something pressed against my sphincter, a cool slick fluid squirted out inside my butt, followed by a slick slide as Gunnar's finger re-penetrated my rear entrance and massaged that oil all around my anal channel, as far as his finger could probe.

"Oh yeah, good and slippery, but you need some more." That thing pressing again and this time I knew what it was. I'd looked. Some kind of lubricant, and he was squirting more into my ass. Lots more, and then his finger returned, massaging that oil into me.

"What ... what're you doing?" I gasped, not moving, lying there, his finger inside my butt. Weird. It felt so weird. Weirdly exciting, and I slipped one hand beneath me to tease my clitoris.

"Doing?" Gunnar kissed my shoulder, and then my neck. "I'm getting your ass good and slippery, because you want to be, for what I'm going to do to you next, Tiffany."

"What are... what are you going to do next?" I gasp, squirming on his finger as he massages me inside my anal channel, and it's so weird. I'm teasing my clitoris, and I can't help moving.

"Guess, Tiffany," he purrs, kissing my cheek as he works a second finger into my butt, stretching my sphincter slowly, gently, until that second finger is in me and he's working them in and out together.

"Nnnnnnnhhhh," I groan, guessing, my eyes widening. He's not, is he? Vicky told me about this. I've watched this in those movies of Larry's too, and I know this is something Larry's always wanted to do. Am I going to let Gunnar? Does he really want to? Really?

If he does, he'll be the first. Him. Gunnar. Not Larry. Not my husband.

"Uuuhhhhhh," I groan, as his fingers twist and probe.

"Uhhhhhhh." Oh my god, that's different.

Gunnar moves over me, over my back and his cock pushes at where his fingers have just slid out of me. There's that sudden realization that yes, that's what he wants, but before I can do more than open my mouth, his cockhead pushes firmly against my anal entrance.

"I've nevuhhhhhhhhhh," I groan.

"You're going to, Tiffany," he grunts, pushing hard. His cockhead forces its way through my well-oiled sphincter. Not easily, his cockhead isn't small, but he takes me slowly, and it's not painfully.

"Uhhhhh," I moan, eyes wide.

"You've got a tight little ass, Tiffany," Gunnar grunts as his cockhead enters me, and oh my god, I know he's there. It's the weirdest sensation, I'd never felt anything quite so intense, not even on my wedding night, when Larry first made love to me.

"Nhhhhhh," I whine, hands clutching at the sheets. I try to push myself down, away from that thick intrusion.

"Nnuuhhhh." The mattress pushes me back up, onto his cock.

"Good girl..." Gunnar grunts, moving in me, gentle movements, pushing, always pushing deeper, that lubrication makes it possible, for him and for me. "Open that ass for me, Tiffany... Open that tight little ass..."

"Unnnggghhhh..." I groan, burying my face in the sheets as Gunnar moves inside me. He's fucking me. He's fucking my ass. I never expected this. I never even thought about this, but it's happening.

"You okay, Tiffany?" Gunnar whispers in my ear. He doesn't stop while he asks though.

"Uhhhh," I groan as he moves in me. In my ass. Oh fuck, he really is fucking my ass. Deeper and deeper. "Uhhhh .... I'm okay ... I'm okay ... it's just ... oh fuck ... oh fuck."

I'm breathing hard, panting and sobbing and moaning, gasping for air as he fucks me, as his cock saws in and out through the clasping tightness of my sphincter.

"Guess your virgin ass isn't so virgin now, huh, Tiffany?" Gunnar whispers, sucking my ear.

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned. "Uhhhhh." It's not, and he's not even all the way in me, and it's so exciting, and so shameful. Why am I letting this happen? Why am I doing this?

"Relax, Tiffany. You're going to take it all up your tight little ass," Gunnar grunts, his cock working deeper and deeper into my ass, stretching me around him as he uses me slowly, his cock easing in and out, the oil lubricating his passage. Long thick slides that transfix me. Long thick thrusting slides that only end when all of his cock is buried in my ass. Buried to his balls in my ass.

"Oh yeah," Gunnar grunts, "You've taken it all, Tiffany. Shame Larry's asleep. I'd have loved watching his face while I fucked your ass in front of him."

"Uhhhh," I groan, shuddering beneath him. Larry watching me? Watching me being ass fucked for the first time? Oh Jesus. First time? Does that mean I think it's going to happen again?I don't want to know the answer.

"You like that, don't you, Tiffany?" Gunnar breathes, both his hands beneath me, cupping my boobs as he fucks my ass. "You like my cock fucking your ass? You want Larry to watch me fucking your ass next time?"

Next time?

"Ohhhhhhh." I shudder as I take Gunnar's cock.

"Fuck," Gunnar grunts. "Larry has no idea what he's been missing. Your ass is so fucking tight ... I gotta ... ohh fuck ... fuck ... oh man ... ohhhhhh fuck ... take it ... take it...here it comes.. Here it comes ...," and his cock slid into my ass faster, not pounding me but just fast and long and deep and I know he's going to cum. and he does.

"Nnnnuuughhhhh." His thrust jolts me. His cock throbs and pulses in my ass, his cum spurts out deep inside my anal passage, an unfamiliar flooding heat, and I squeeze him with my ass, squeeze him as he pumps his cum into me.

"Take it Tiffany, I want you to take it all in your ass."

"Nnnnuughhhhh," I groan, taking it. "Nnnnuuugghhhh." Taking every spurt as his cock plunges itself to the hilt in my ass. One of Gunnar's hands moves down, cupped my sex, grinding against my swollen clitoris as two of his fingers push into me, and I can feel his fingers there, his cock thrusting deep into my ass, separated only by those internal membranes as he uses me.

I feel so used. I love it. I love Gunnar using me, and it doesn't matter that Larry isn't watching. I did this for Larry, but now I'm doing it for me.

"Do it for me, Tiffany," he grunts, strumming my clitoris, and that's all I need to send my climax crashing through me in a sudden wave that leaves me moaning and shaking, my sex throbbing as my ass tightens around Gunnar's cock.

"Fuck my ass ... fuck my ass... do it in my ass," I moan, wondering how I can possibly be enjoying this but I am. I'm enjoying those throbbing thrusts through my sphincter, deep into my ass as he pump-fucks my ass. "Do it," I sob. "Do it in me."

Gunnar does. He finishes. "Fuck, I'm cumming... I'm cumming ... Oh fuck, here it comes... take it ... take it all, Tiffany."

"Aaaooohhhh," I moan as he empties jet after jet of cum, spurting out inside my ass and Jesus, I know my ass has been fucked by the time he's finished.

"I guess Larry didn't get to see that first time, Tiffany," Gunnar breathes in my ear, his weight still heavy on me, his cock still there, inside me, where I was virgin until a little while ago.

I'm not virgin there anymore, and it's so strange. I'm not even shocked or embarrassed. I'm rather proud of myself, and I know Vicky's going to laugh at me when I tell her. Larry wouldn't laugh, I know, but I'm not going to tell Larry.

"I guess he didn't," I murmur, squeezing him again, feeling his cock softening inside me, and I know I always will remember this first time. It's not a first time I ever expected, to be honest, but now that it's happened.... "Never mind, he can watch next time."

"Would you like a next time, Tiffany?" Gunnar's voice is as soft and quiet and slow as mine. "I'd like it if you do. I've really enjoyed tonight."

"Mmmm, so have I, but I'll have to ask Larry. I think tonight was a surprise for him," I say, almost asleep with Gunnar still inside me.

"I somehow think you're right, Tiffany," Gunnar says. "I hope it wasn't too much of a surprise for him." He chuckles.

I almost giggle. I do smile. "I think he liked it," I murmur. "Anyhow, he's asleep now. Do you want to do it with me again?" I can't help yawning.

"It's three thirty, let's get some sleep ourselves," Gunnar says, easing himself very slowly out of me. "Take a shower in the morning, Tiffany. I'm going to grab one now."

"Okay," I yawn, closing my eyes, and I'm instantly asleep. I'm sure I'm smiling. It's been a wonderful end to Valentine's Day. I hope Larry thinks so, too, but I won't tell him he missed me losing my other virginity. I don't want to spoil his memories of our first Valentine's Day together.

I know I'll always remember it though, and I'm smiling as I fall asleep.

* * *

"What about Larry?" I murmur, turning under the shower as Gunnar's hands soap me, but really, I'm not thinking about Larry, because what Gunnar's doing to me is so exciting.

Larry must still be asleep on the couch. He wasn't in the bed with Gunnar and I this morning, and I know that, because Gunnar woke me up to fuck me again, and we weren't quiet. He did fuck me again, that is, after a quick shower together, and now we're both back in the shower, and I know what Gunnar wants to do. Again. He really is a bull. I can't believe he wants to do it again. I don't believe he can do it again, but the evidence is there.

I still haven't seen Larry. I wonder if he's even awake yet.

He must've been so tired last night, although he didn't fuck me even half as long and not nearly as hard as Gunnar did. Gunnar's a real bull, and I really can't believe he's hard again. I like it that he is, though, and I'm doing my best to make sure he stays hard. My best is definitely working.

"I don't want to fuck Larry," Gunnar says, his hands sliding under my butt, his arms under my legs, lifting me easily upwards. "I want to fuck his wife. She's really hot." He grins. "Coming, ready or not, Tiffany."

He doesn't wait for an answer, because he's going to take me, ready or not.

Except I'm sure he knows that really, I'm ready. I'm a hot little Chinese slut this morning, too. Of course I'm ready. I think all I have to do is glance at Gunnar, and I'll be ready.

"Uhhhhhhhhh." I bite my bottom lip, not quite groaning as he does exactly what he said he was going to do, and I'm ready. I'm very very ready.

He lowers me carefully onto him, impaling me on his cock, all eight inches of it, and I'm skewered like a shish-kebab, clinging to him as he crushes me between his body and the shower wall.

"Jesus, Tiffany, you've got a tight little cunt," he grunts, moving inside me, using it, and it's tight. On him it is. Maybe not on Larry anymore.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," I sob, and then my sobs are cut off as he kisses me while the hot water jets out over us and streams down our naked bodies. His tongue searches, finds mine, and he kisses me, on and on, as he moves steadily inside me, stroking himself into me as I hang in his arms.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh." My hair's soaked now, untied, loose, falling halfway down my back as he presses me back against the tiled wall, grunting as he continues those thrusts, my sex clasping him tightly as he uses me. I don't need to do anything except what I'm doing, hanging in his arms, giving myself to him, taking his cock, and I do. I take it again and again and again, sobbing and moaning as he uses me.

"Oh yeah, you like that don't you, Tiffany?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," I sob. "Ohhhhhhh... ohhhh yes, yes,yes I do." Gunnar's crushing me up against the shower wall, and I'm clinging to him, my arms around his neck, his hands under my butt, holding me, my legs still hanging over his arms. He's so strong, how can he do this like this, for so long? I love it.

I don't love Gunnar, but I love what he's doing to me, I love his cock, and I know he's close. Those thrusts become faster, harder, more urgent, and he's really fucking me now. Using me, using me hard. Using me the way I've always wanted to be used, although I didn't really understand just how much until Gunnar started using me last night, and I want him to use me all the way to the end, but inside me. It's building and building, and he knows. He knows what he's doing to me.