You Can’t Rewind Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes look into mine, he smiles. He strokes hard, pump-fucking me and its happening. That wave inside me builds, and builds, and builds and he doesn't stop. On and on and on, stroking into me, touching that special place inside, until it happens. I know it's going to, and I look at him, wide-eyed, helpless, as he brings me to the brink and takes me over.

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... ohhhhhh yes, yes, yes." Over. That wave breaks, washes through me, an ecstasy of pleasure, a thick wave of heaven, slowly filling me from my toes to the tips of my ears with a shuddering helpless surrender, all while my sex convulses on him, and everything turns into a kaleidoscope of colors and sensations, even while he continues to fuck me, unrelenting in his use of my body.

Gunnar's such a bull, and when he cums inside me, his cock throbs and pulses against my channel walls as he fills me with his cum. I climax all over again as he spurts inside me, sobbing, shuddering, my sex milking him, my feet kicking spastically as the hot water pours down over us.

Thank goodness I took my stilettos off before we took that first shower, earlier. I can't believe I was still wearing them when I woke up next to Gunnar this morning. I was still wearing those bead panties, too. Actually, I'm wearing them now, in the shower, and they make me feel so... I don't know, I guess the best word is slutty, but I'm not sure if that's the right word at all.

"Uh..." I hear Larry as that climax comes to an end, slowly, leaving me glowing. Larry's there, on the other side of the glass, watching. Erect.

"I better go soon, Tiffany," Gunnar says, lowering me gently to my feet. My legs are shaking, and I have to lean against the shower wall. "I have to get to work."

He smiles as he opens the shower door and steps out. "Larry can clean you up."

He grins. "See you next time your wife needs a good fuck, Larry."

He takes a towel, and I can't help watching his naked butt as he dries himself. Gunnar's such a bull. I've never felt this fucked before, and I love it. I'm looking forward to what I'm going to say to Larry, too.

"Good morning, Larry." I smile. He's got an erection. It's not as big as Gunnar's, but Larry's not a bull like Gunnar, either. Larry's a cuck, but he's my husband, and I love him all the same.

"Did you enjoy your Valentine's Day present?" I reach out and take his hand. His hand is very sweaty, and when I glance down, he's so hard. I see myself in the mirror, and I know what I look like. Despite that shower, I look freshly fucked.

"Tiffany," Larry says. "Are you okay? What have you been doing?" He's looking so pale and exhausted. He even has black rings under his eyes, like he hasn't had enough sleep.

Well, I've had less sleep than him, a lot less, but I'm glowing, and I don't have black rings under my eyes. I have a lot of bruises though. Maybe Larry would like to kiss them better tonight..

"I'm not doing anything right now," I giggle. "But Gunnar was doing me, and look, Larry. He's such a bull. He came so hard in me. Look at all his cum." I smile as Gunnar's cum trickles down my inner thighs. "Would you like to wash me?"

I vine my arms around his neck, and my lips brush his. "Or fuck me?"

"Tiffany, you slut," Larry groans, his hands on my hips. He's so hard this morning, and I smile down at him, and I glance across the bathroom to Gunnar, so handsome in his birthday suit. His cock really is huge. Even soft, it's much bigger than Larry's, but Larry's my husband.

Gunnar chuckles. He's watching. "Hey Larry, I've finished fucking your wife, and I have to get to work. Why don't you give that cum-filled little pussy of hers a good hard matrimonial morning fuck while I shave?"

"Mmmmm," I moan, as Larry lifts me up onto the counter next to Gunnar, and enters me, squishily. I am full of Gunnar's cum, and I'm very squishy, and Larry takes me so hard he jolts me. It's so good. "Gunnar really fucked me this morning, Larry. Didn't you, Gunnar?"

"I sure did, Tiffany," Gunnar says, lathering his face and picking up the disposable razor. "She's full of cum, Larry. I shot a couple of loads in her to warm her up and get you started."

"You like that, don't you, Larry? You like it..." I remember that Asian girl in one of those movies about hot Asian wives that Larry wanted me to watch with him, and what she said to her husband in that movie. "You like it that your wife's a cum-filled slut, don't you, Larry?"

Larry groans.

"Your hot little Chinese slut-wife, Larry. That's what you told me you wanted me to be for you."

I glance towards Gunnar, and I smile as Larry eases himself in and out. I'm full of Gunnar's cum. My sex is making those wet noises as Larry's cock pumps into me, and Gunnar's cum is forced out around his cock. "Did you enjoy cucking Larry last night, Gunnar?"

Larry groans again, but he doesn't stop fucking me. He fucks me harder.

Gunnar smiles. "I did, Tiffany. It was a real pleasure cucking Larry, and you're a great fuck. A really hot little slut. A guy like Larry's lucky to have a wife like you."

I say what I've been thinking about ever since I saw Larry watching us in the shower. "Would you like to cuck Larry again, Gunnar?" I cling to Larry as he humps me hard. "I'm sure Larry would enjoy that."

I know he would. I feel his cock throb and swell inside me when I say that. I never knew Larry's cock could throb like that, and that I could feel it happen. Wow.

"It'd be a pleasure, Tiffany," Gunnar says, smiling. "You're a hot little fuck."

From the way he's fucking me, Larry thinks so too. He's learned a lot tonight from Gunnar. He's doing it to me so hard.

"Ohhhhhh, Larry," I moan, as he lifts me and walks with me, out of the bathroom and onto my back on that hotel bed. He lowers me onto my back, and he begins to pump-fuck me, pounding me down onto that mattress, trying to break the bed. Now I know what pump-fucking is, and I love it. Larry's using me the way I want to be used, and it's heaven.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh... harder... harder..."

"You've got a hot wife, Larry," Gunnar says, taking my ankles in his hands and crossing them behind Larry's back. "Like that, Tiffany, and then squeeze down on his cock."

"Ohhhhhh.. ohhhhhhh." I do. Vicky showed me how to do that, but that's the sort of thing a slut does. Not a good Chinese wife. I didn't do it myself though. Gunnar did it, so that's okay, and I use my crossed ankles to pull myself onto Larry's cock.

"Oh Jesus." Larry rams himself into me even harder, his body slapping up against mine where we join, crushing himself wetly against me, again and again. Pump-fucking me, and I love it. He's never pump-fucked me before last night, and he's learned so much from watching Gunnar.

"Ohhhhhh.. ohhhhhhh." I can't get enough of what he's doing.

Maybe next time Larry will watch Gunnar and he'll learn to ass-fuck me.

Gunnar kneels next to the bed, his face next to Larry's, looking down at me, smiling.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Tiffany," Gunnar says, and there's a brief moment where I feel his fingertip against my sphincter, and then there's one long moment of wildly surprised excitement as his finger penetrates my tight little ring of muscle and inserts itself into my anal channel in a single slow thrust that leaves me impaled the way he impaled my ass last night, except this time it's a double impalement.

Gunnar's finger, penetrating deeply. Larry's cock, pump-fucking me, and I can feel both of them, inside me, pressing against each other, separated only by those internal membranes within me.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhhhhh." I squeal, my feet kicking high, I buck beneath Larry, and I climax, my muscles squeezing down on Gunnar's finger, squeezing down on Larry's cock as he groans, shuddering against me.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Tiffany," Larry grunts, and as he grunts, his cock throbs, spurting out his cum inside me, hot spurting bursts that flood my channel as he hammers his cock into me in a mindless paroxysm of ecstatic pleasure, all while Gunnar's finger probes and twists within my anal channel.

"Yes yes yes yes." I lose my mind, my body shuddering under the impact of Larry's culmination, Gunnar's finger, and my own ecstatic climax, on and on and on, waves of pleasure washing through me, endless waves of ecstasy, slowly fading as Larry subsides on me, and Gunnar eases his finger out, an easing I barely notice in that golden afterglow.

Gunnar's gone, I didn't even realize he'd left. Larry's collapsed on me, cradled between my thighs, sucking in air like a winded buffalo. He doesn't quite feel like a buffalo inside me, but I love him just the same, and it's been a wonderful night. A very special night. A night I'll always remember, and I'm sure Larry will too.

"Mmmmm, Happy Valentine's Day, Larry," I murmur in his ear, even though it's really the day after, enjoying him softening inside me. "Did you enjoy your Valentine's Day present as much as I did? That was wonderful." After a breathless pause, where I think about it, I add, "I really enjoyed last night. And this morning. That was much better than watching those movies. Would you like to do that again?"

Larry groans, wordlessly, and his body shudders on mine.

He doesn't need to say anything, because I know he would like to do this again, even if he's too embarrassed to say so, because what husband likes to confess to his wife that he enjoys being cucked? and I know something else, too. I really enjoyed giving Larry his Valentine's Day present while he watched. I'm going to call Vicky after work today, and ask her if she has any other friends like Gunnar. Friends who are bulls. Friends who'd like to fuck a hot Chinese wife all night in front of her husband. Maybe I'll ask Vicky if she'd like to join us. I'm sure Vicky would enjoy that.

I think I'd like to see Larry fucking Vicky too, and I know Vicky. She's my best friend, and what are besties for? I'm sure she'll be happy to join in. I think about that some more, and I smile, because Gunnar was right. There's a huge difference between fantasy and reality, and those movies Larry likes, they're a fantasy.

What's happened is reality, and unlike those movies, you can't rewind reality.

I love reality, and I can't wait to make Larry's fantasies come true again.

After we get home, I'll call Gunnar and ask him if he's interested.

I'll ask Gunnar if he'd like to cuck Larry again tonight.

I'll tell him there's a hot little Chinese slut-wife,

Who needs to be fucked long and hard.

I don't need to ask my husband.

I just know he'll love it.

I know I will.

* * * The End * * *

And of course that little afterword from Chloe: "You Can't Rewind Reality" was written for the 2022 Literotica Valentine's Day Competition, and I do hope you enjoyed Tiffany's little Valentine's Day present for Larry. Tiffany did. I'm not sure how long Larry's going to survive though. Poor Larry. His fantasy came true, but perhaps he's going to find out that sometimes, fantasies are better off remaining as fantasies.

And more of a general update, because I haven't posted a story on Literotica for a while: I didn't manage to write too much here over 2020 and 2021 for reasons I'm sure are common to many of us, but I'm going to try and make up for lost time this year, and a Loving Wives story for the Valentine's Day competition feels like a really good start for the year. Next -- another installment or two of Jeong Park, and I'll definitely be picking up Chinese Takeout this year (Round Out and Baby Blue are making a comeback), and absolutely, Happy Birthday to Me will also resume. I have an April Fool's Day story that didn't get done for last year's competition almost ready to go ("American Dream"), and I'll be doing a geeky story for the Literotica Geek Day Story Event on May 25th for sure.

On top of all of that, I have a new novel published recently ("Shanghai Candy") and two novels coming soon ("Love Has A Price" and "The Final Night" -- and if you liked this story, you'll love the Three Nights in Shanghai Trilogy (Mistaken Identity, Shanghai Candy, and The Final Night) as well as "Love Has A Price"). I also have an erotic Sci-Fi Short Story -- "Penetration Testing" that's just been published as part of an anthology called "Lust in Space". So lots of stories from me to look forward to reading over the first half of 2022, both on and off Literotica.

Hope you continue to enjoy, and as always, thanks for reading. You reading this is one of those things that make Literotica the great website it is. So thanks to you, and thanks to Laurel and Manu for running Literotica for all of us, and for hosting this Valentine's Day competition. Do check out the stories by all the other Literotica authors in this year's Valentine's Day competition, and give them a vote... Chloe