All Comments on 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf'

by JonThomas_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BigDog167BigDog167about 7 years ago
Possibilities.

OK the story idea is good but you need to work on dialog and the whole "he said, she said part". It feels forced and like we are not seeing any one person's view. Pick one character and write it from their point of view. Like it is them thinking and talking instead of as a outsider looking in.

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 7 years ago
Dialogue

When the characterstories speak it needs to be separate from the rest of the story as its gets quite confusing. If you work in the the story will be even better

MyrtleBeachFanaticMyrtleBeachFanaticabout 7 years ago
need help

It's extremely poorly written, though the story is interesting. You definitely need to separate the dialogue and slow down the story. Give us a reason to like these characters, because right now they're flat and uninteresting. I suggest reading and possibly contacting Pocketbooklover, JazCullen, Boneams and some of the other leading authors for some advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love!

It's a great story with an interesting story line! I like how it's a little different from some of the other were stories. Thank you for sharing!

gauntlet211gauntlet211about 6 years ago
Advice (albiet late)

I don't know how much you improved over the series yet.

But issue 1) 3rd person omnipotent is incredibly hard to pull off without things sounding forced as heck. Which is hoe things feel now.

2) having quotation marks ("Please fuck me") is a better way of writing that someone is speaking. Otherwise it sounds forced, or dialogue is read as thoughs rather then dialogue which is annoying and can wreck immersion.

3) sex scenes feel fairly forced and are fairly sparse in the good details.

Anyway thats what ive got, hope you see this and have already addressed these issues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonThomas_@JonThomas_
NOTE: read these three stories in this order; 1st - You Can't Deny Your Wolf. 2nd - The Beautiful Young Alpha. 3rd - The Chosen One. ~ I try to write easy to read stories with sexual content containing characters who have fluid sexuality. They contain obscure references, q...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES