You can't Turn a Guy from a B/J

Story Info
Best friend thinking a blow job could turn him gay.
1.9k words
4.62
6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The argument was if I sucked his cock it could not make him gay, I was doing the sucking, he was only the recipient. We argued about it for some time, I finally told him that I had to get to bed and he had to go home.

"One more beer Billy, then I will go."

I grabbed us another beer, I knew he really needed his cock sucked, but he was sure it would turn him gay if I did suck his cock. I told him I had sucked many straight men and they never turned, it was all in his imagination. We finished our beers and he still was not ready to go, I pulled him to his feet and told him I was calling him a cab.

"Billy could I just spend the night here on the couch?"

Tommy had spent the night on my couch many times, he knew he never had to ask, I went and got him a sheet and some blankets, a pillow. I made up his bed on the couch and I shut off most of the lights, I told him goodnight and went to my room. I brushed my teeth, then removed my clothes, I did not see him in the doorway watching me get undressed.

When I did notice I did not stop, I took it all off as I always slept naked, he watched as I took off my underwear. He and I had never seen each other naked before, he got to see my cock semi erect, he watched me closely, but keeping his distance. I got into bed and turned off the light, he stood there in the doorway.

The light in the hall showed him still standing there, his silhouette in the frame of the doorway. I finally told him to get to bed it was late and I was tired, he stood there for a few minutes then came in my room and took off all of his clothes. He got in bed with me and he and I lay there face to face, he did not say anything he just lay there staring at me.

"Goodnight Tommy."

"Goodnight Billy."

I lay there for quite some time, looking at him, I always liked him so much, he really was such a handsome man. So quiet, so reserved, shy to the point he never dated anyone, he had crushes on a few women, so he said, but would never ask any of them out. He was a really handsome man but so extremely shy, for him to be in my bed right now was incredible.

He was the one who started the whole argument about the blow job thing, I never made advances on him ever, I was always so attracted to him but I never went after him, he was a tall man of six foot three, a full well trimmed beard, handsome facial features. A furry chest, a well toned body, long legs and a V shaped torso. Everything I found attractive in a man, that I was attracted too.

The thing you noticed first on Tommy was his eyes and his full lips, he was a man I dreamed of having for my partner in life but I never made advances on him ever. He was straight, I would not do that to the man. My point of the argument was I could suck a man's cock and not turn him gay, he said if a guy ever sucked his cock, meaning me, it would definitely turn him gay.

I fell asleep quickly, I turned over away from him and he snuggled in close to me, he being the big spoon he held me close to his body. His arm under and around my neck the other on my chest, his hand roamed my body his fingers tweaking my nipples. I woke when his hands were on me, his underwear covered cock on my ass.

Was Tommy gay? Bisexual? Curious? I hoped one of the three, I would love to show him the way so to speak. I laced my hand into his and held it close to me, he pulled in closer, his warm body felt so good against my own. I rolled over and he and I were face to face, our lips inches from each others, I felt his breath on my face.

His hand was all over my body, down my side to my hip, down my thigh, then back up, I leaned in and kissed him. A soft gentle kiss, our lips barely touching each others, his kiss so tender, a soft moan from him. He got on top of me, our cocks pressed to each others, his underwear needed to be removed, I grabbed the waistband and slid them down.

He removed them and got back on me, the feel of his cock on my own, the man had a nice cock, not huge but more average in size. He poured out precum like crazy, he would tell me later I was his first, like I did not know this. He also told me he was not sure if he was actually straight or bisexual or gay, but he knew how he felt about me.

He would later tell me he had a crush on me for years, it bothered him when I dated other guys, but he would not stand in my way of possible happiness. He and I kissed, his hands were all over my body, he ran his hand on the side of my face, down my chest to my engorged cock, he gently stroked it. The man had a wonderful touch, so soft yet manly at the same time.

I rolled us over I lay on top of him now, I kissed my way down his body, I had never seen this man naked let alone shirtless. I worked his nipples, I ran my tongue full on them and he moaned out loud, I kissed my way down his hairy body. I stopped when I got to his cock, I lay there staring at it, uncut with a tight foreskin, his cock balls and pubes shaved and trimmed.

It really was beautiful, I would guess around six by five, nice balls, in a shaved sack, he of course was sure his cock was either to small or weird looking, misshaped. I looked at him and told him it was perfect, it was one of the most beautiful cocks I had ever seen.

I leaned in and kissed the shaft all over, I ran my tongue along the shaft pushing the precum to the surface, I took his cock into my mouth and ran the tip of my tongue under the tight foreskin. He took in deep breaths, I swallowed his cock to the base and held it in my warm wet mouth, I ran my tongue all over it, I sucked and slurped it, I massaged it.

I let his cock go and took his balls in my mouth, my tongue massaged them, cradling them in the safety of my mouth. I took his cock back in my mouth and sucked it down my mouth and throat, I stroked it with my mouth my tongue lapping the base of his cock. His balls tucked in and he shot a massive load of cum in my mouth.

His body shook as the orgasm took control, he pushed his cock into my mouth and fed me, I sucked all he had to feed me and still wanted more. I released his cock it slowly shrunk as the blood left his beautiful cock. He lay there his eyes glassy, his body limp, he stared at the ceiling, he turned his gaze to me.

"Billy that was amazing, why did I wait? You are amazing, I have never felt anything like this before, and you were wrong."

"Wrong about what Tommy?"

"That a blow job would not turn me gay."

"Pretty sure you were already gay before we did this Tommy, and you now have a cock to suck Mister."

I lay back he was going to return the favor, he got between my legs and he was kind of cute about it, but the man knew his way around a cock. All the years of masturbating had taught him how to treat a cock. He jerked me off at first, the feel of his hand on my cock alone brought me close, he leaned in and took my knob in his mouth.

The stroking and the feel of his warm wet mouth on my knob I blasted him with my cum, no warning I just shot, and it felt like I had shot all I had stored up. He licked me clean and snuggled in on my chest, his arms holding my chest, his head on my shoulder, his body on top of my own. He pulled the covers over us and he soon was softly snoring.

I too was drained and tired, I slept the feel of this man on top of me, his soft cock on my body, his soft breaths in and out. The warmth of his body on my own, I was happy and alive right now, he and I slept in till late. He woke still on top of me, I was sure he would have regrets, be shy, not sure what had happened and was worried that I had turned him.

He was none of the above, he lifted his head and looked me in the eyes, he pressed his lips to my chest and lay his head back down. His hand on my nipples softly running circles over it making it more erect, his cock getting harder by the second. I rolled us over and put my lips on his, he and I kissed, he pulled me in and held me close to him.

"I'm sorry Billy that I waited so long to do this, I always liked you, well like is not quite the word, more than like."

We kissed then I sucked a load out of him and he sucked one out of me, we got up had coffee then a shower, then his cock ended up in my ass, I was sure the neighbors would call the police for the amount of noise he made while he fucked me.

He and I made out in every place imaginable in my house, we made breakfast and he fucked me while I prepped the food. We went back to bed and slept some more, we traded blow jobs, then he fucked me again. He really was making up for lost time, my ass was tender, but I did not deny him, he and I snuggled on the couch at the end of the day.

He made no attempt to leave or to say he was going home, he was comfortable in my home with me on me, in me, feeding me his built up loads of cum. He told me as we snuggled on the couch that his balls ached, he was sure he had overworked his cock but he could get thru it.

Tommy moved in immediately, we both knew how we felt for each other years ago we just could not seem to connect. Once we did connect he and I never wanted to be apart, he and I told each other we loved each other in the heat of the moment. I still to this day love this man with all my heart and soul, he too feels the same way.