All Comments on 'You Choose [CYOA]'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingover 2 years ago

This was fantastic!

I know CYOA stories are a ton of work, but this really is incredible. Thanks for putting in all of this effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! This is really, really fantastic work. Extremely impressive storytelling!

tmf0920tmf0920over 2 years ago

It's a fantastic story!

In particular, it was the best scene for her to pierce and cut her hair to be reborn as a bald slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your hard work is greatly appreciated. Every month I look forward to stories from you. Thank you for all the fun

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The first tie I decided that she would keep doing exposure things because I wanted to read more and being a slave seemed a worse option. I also decided that she would mantain her personality because I'm not much into mind control stuff. In your opinion that makes me a sadist, so from that moment on her story turns sad and unpleasant. Yikes. As I didn't like that outcome, I have read all the paths. Most of them are still sad one way or another.

You forgot to add two options that would open another bunch of paths: Jan becomes a regular client for the strip club, and Jan becomes a domme in the BDSM dungeon. Aside from that you have covered many bases.

Congrats for your bold idea. As always, waiting for your next story.

-Onkana

Droid87Droid87over 2 years ago

Great story! But, let us not be fooled: Entity V is the villain, not the reader, as it is choosing to fulfill our I choices. ;-)

Droid87Droid87over 2 years ago

Great story! But, let us not be fooled: Entity V is the villain here, not the reader, as it is the one choosing to fulfill our choices. ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.