You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close to coming. Very close to letting the pleasure overwhelm me. And like I said before, I wanted the best possible orgasm, which is why I pulled my mouth off her nipple and moved up to her ear.

I thought about Carmen for a moment. She told me guys have broken her heart before. I always wondered if I would join that list. If I was just toying with her till something better came along. If there was something about her that made betraying her incredibly pleasurable. If she is the type of girl who always loses to better women, who always gets cheated on. If there was something hot about shutting her smart-ass up, making her care just long enough to be able to break her heart. Well, it was time to find out. I had to make it vicious and mean, to prove if my thoughts were accurate.

"She's ugly, Mom. You were right. It is a mom's duty to make sure her son doesn't end up with an ugly wife." I began.

"Mmmm-hmmm." Mom grunted.

"And if a Mom has her future daughter-in-law beat in every way, it is your right to take her place. Seduce her son, and make him realize just how unappealing his wife is." I said.

We kept fucking each other, my hard, throbbing, swollen length smoothly fucking her sweet cunt.

"You're better than her, Mom, in every fucking way. Compared to you, she's ugly fucking trash. A pathetic excuse for a woman." I said.

"I'm gonna cum." Mom sighed, her pussy quivering.

"She's disgusting. A fat piece of shit! I've dreamed of dumping her sorry ass. I've always compared you to her and you always came up better." I groaned.

"Oh God!" she panted.

"I want to fucking knock you up, Mom! I so want to give you all my babies. I don't want her to get any!" I grunted, getting close.

"Fuck! Here it comes." Mom warned.

"Cum on your son's dick again, Mom. Make him cum inside you. Make your own son knock you up!" I grunted driving up into her, my cock about to burst.

"I want your cum, Tom! I've wanted it from the start! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mom groaned.

"Do it, Mom! Cum! Cum!" I groaned, my cock a blur as I fucked her.

"Yes! YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! GONNA CUM! GONNA FFFFUUUUUCCCKKIIIINNGGGGG CUMMMMM! YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS! YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mom screamed. Her cunt locked around my cock one more time, and that set me off. A shiver jumped down my spine. A jolt went through my cock.

I started to cum.

My cock was buried to the balls inside my mother as a throbbing pulse hit my cock, and finally, after holding out for so long, all that pent-up cum began to burst into my mother's filthy cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I grunted, my body heaving upward as cum began bursting from my cock.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I FEEL IT! OH MY GOD! I FEEL YOUR CUM INSIDE ME!" Mom screamed out. My cock was jerking violently, as thick streams of cum kept firing out of my cock into her tight, wet hole. My balls were clenching and twisting as I emptied them into Mom, finally letting my swollen balls be drained.

"SSSSSOOOOOOO FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKING GOOOOOOOOODDDDD!" I groaned out, the pleasure almost painful, driving my hips into her, making sure my cock was as deep inside her as it could be. Cum just kept firing from me, my swollen cock going crazy as all this cum fired out of me into Mom's fertile cunt.

"KNOCK ME UP TOM! FUCK YES!" Mom called out.

"YES! YES!" I gasped out, driving up into her, as I kept firing jizz inside of her. Mom's cunt was gripping me hard, sucking all the cum I was giving her, pulling it all in deep inside of her, trying to ensure a pregnancy, not spilling a drop.

We kept flexing into each other, our bodies locked together in passion, trying to ride through the pleasure together.

I was cumming in my Mom. I was cumming in my Mom! This was insanity, but the pleasure was indescribable. It felt so good, after all these years, after how long I wanted this, to finally be filling my mother's pussy with my thick cum. This was so wrong, but it felt so, so good.

Finally, after riding wave after wave of pleasure, me and Mom both collapsed at the same time, my back falling to the bed as she fell onto my chest. We were both panting for breath, trying to recover.

There was no question this was the best sex of my life. I had never had anything close to this. Carmen and Ms. tatto, they were both amateurs compared to Mom. Mom was as good as she said she was. Now that my balls were not overfilled with cum, I was able to think straight. The gravity of what had just happened was hitting me. As I was lost in thought, Mom rolled off of me, our sweaty bodies sliding against each other. She slid down to the bed and lied next to me on her side. I looked over to her as she curled up near me.

She looked incredible. Lying on her side, bodies slick and sexy with her sweat, her gorgeous, motherly face covered with sex-sweet, her giant breasts bulging out, stacked on top of each other as she lied next to me, appraising me, no doubt wondering what I was thinking.

"I'll give you credit." Mom cooed, sliding a finger between her fleshy boobs, gathering her sweat on her finger before sucking it off. "You are fucking incredible in bed. A LOT better than I thought. But like I said, this would end when you came in me. And this is over, Tom. I won. You belong to me now. You will never get anything like that from Carmen. Ever. You can't possibly go back to that. So..." she began, rubbing a finger on my sweaty chest. "Just admit your place, admit I'm better. That... in the end, you couldn't handle me, then, well, we'll be done... for now."

I looked over at Mom, at her smug, satisfied face. As everything fully hit me, as I realized what I had done, as I realized I what state I was in, what she had made me do. I had to admit the truth. Had this gone too far? Had she really broken me?

No. Of course not.

This wasn't over. Not yet.

Before she could react, I jumped up, still feeling full of life. Mom was stunned as I did this, and even more surprised when I grabbed her hips and rolled her roughly onto her stomach. I grabbed her hips slightly and pulled her up slightly so she was on her hands and knees, her ass lifted off the bed. Mom jerked her head and looked back at me.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked.

"Does this look done to you?" I growled, pointing down at my crotch. Mom's eyes widened.

"It can't be..." she said. Mom's eyes were glued on my still hard, 10 inch dick. Yes, I had cum inside of her, but the monster wasn't done yet. It was still standing proud and strong. It needed more.

"That's right, bitch." I said, reaching down to and roughly spanking her right ass-cheek.

SPANK!

"You haven't broken me, Mom." I growled. "You can't break me."

SPANK!

I spanked her other ass-cheek, and I admired the way it jiggled slightly. Mom studied me, unsure of what I was doing. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of Mom's ass before pulling them apart, exposing her bare asshole to me.

I had rimmed her ass earlier, mainly to show Mom how far I was willing to go. But this time, as I leaned down and ran my firm tongue up my mom's sweaty ass-crack, it was purely for practical reasons. I let my tongue rim her ass again, transferring spit from my tongue onto her asshole.

"Ooohh." Mom gasped out as I pleasured her asshole again. I stabbed at it firmly with my tongue, trying to break through, but knowing from before that it wouldn't be enough. I simply lapped my tongue furiously across it, soaking it with my spit. But I was impatient. I didn't take the time to savor the act of rimming my mom, like I normally would. I had a plan. I had to act.

I gave Mom's ass one more, long wet lick, before straightening up and moving behind her. I gripped my juice coated cock in my fist, pressing the tip of my hard weapon against Mom's asshole.

"That doesn't feel broken, does it?" I asked. Mom sneered at me, looking down at my still-throbbing weapon.

"No..." Mom relented, "It doesn't."

"What does it look like?" I asked.

"It's a beautiful, powerful cock." Mom said.

"Not only that... it's unbreakable, Mom." I bragged. "You've given me your best, and you still haven't figured out how to pleasure it the way it needs. You spread your legs for your own son, like a whore, and took his load in your filthy fucking cunt, and that's still not enough for me. And now look at you... you're a gorgeous, attractive older woman. You could act. You could model. You could be a star. But here you are, on all fours, about to get ass fucked by your own son."

"You've got the same crazy I do, Tom." Mom replied. "Cause you have a fiancée and a bright future ahead, but your pride won't let you admit defeat. You would rather fuck your mom up the ass than admit defeat! Your pride won't let you admit that YOU CAN'T HANDLE ME!"

"Well, we'll see if you're singing the same tune in a minute here." I said coolly, and as I did I grabbed Mom's hips with one hand, held my cock in the other, and began to push.

"Ahhhhh!" Mom groaned out as I began to push, trying to shove my thick cock into my mom's unrelenting asshole. I pushed, trying to use my cock to breach her defenses.

"HHNNNNNNNN!" Mom grunted as I tried to push my cock into her ass. "Fuck you're big!"

"Give it up, Mom! Give that ass up to me!" I demanded. I wasn't showing her mercy. I kept pushing, trying to bury my cock into her even harder. "Let your son fuck your ass!"

"Oh God." she sighed softly, her harsh tone breaking for a moment as my cock stretched her asshole. I noted this change, but it was momentary as her tone changed back to her more severe one. "Can you handle it, Tom? Can you handle it!?" Mom screamed out, her face screwed up as she spat her words out.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

I slapped her ass roughly, seeing red. How dare she call me out again, after all of this? How dare she doubt me?

"I love it." she said softly, her eyes scrunched up, words silkily escaping her sexy mouth, as if my fucking her ass so completely dominated her senses that she didn't have the energy to prevent her inner thoughts from being exposed for just a moment. "I love you spanking my ass. Just keep doing it. Don't ever stop. I want you to spank my ass every day."

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, spanking her round ass cheeks again. SPANK! SPANK! "Sounds like you're giving in, Mom. Sounds like you want me to win?"

Mom's expression hardened again as she regained her senses.

"Fuck you!" she spat out, her gorgeous face twisted in venomous anger as she regained her senses. I kept on pressing the offensive.

"I will fucking own your ass, Mom! This ass will be my property!" I growled. And with that, her ass yielded to me, allowing the thick tip of my swollen cock inside of her. Earlier, it had taken a lot of work to enter her tight cunt. But at this point, even though her ass was obviously a tighter hole, I wasn't being tentative. I was taking what was mine. I was forceful, and that's why her ass yielded to me faster than her cunt did.

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK!" Mom screamed out as her asshole stretched around my thick weapon. "GOD, I needed this!" Mom moaned out, stretching out and clenching her fingers in pleasure.

"Oh, yeah! You needed a fat cock up your ass?" I asked.

"YES! God, I'm so glad you're man enough to fuck my ass!" Mom moaned out, facing away from me.

"Dad can't handle it?" I asked.

"God, no! You're dad's a fucking pussy. He can't handle a hole that tight!" Mom said. "But I SO needed it! You have no idea how badly and how often I need to get butt-fucked!" she said, grabbing the bed-sheet in her hands. I pushed in a few inches of cock into her clenching hole.

"GUUUHHHHH!" Mom screamed out.

"Jesus, Mom, your ass is tight." I groaned out.

"Cause it's been a long time since I had a BIG, FAT COCK in there. Fuck YES!" Mom gasped, looking back at me, eyes blazing with pleasure.

"Admit it Mom... you love my cock!" I asked.

"YES! I love it! I fucking love it! It's so fucking big... and strong! I fucking love your cock more than I ever loved your father!" Mom moaned. I kept pushing, forcing a few more inches of thick meat into her ass. "GUUUUUHHH! YES! Tom, your cock is any slut's dream. Tom, that's the type of dick that can tame a bitch!"

Looking down at the three or so inches sticking out from her overfilled ass, I smirked and drove my hips roughly forward, forcing the remaining inches of my cock forward into my mother's tight asshole.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH! GGGGUUUUHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mom squealed, her ass quivering around my cock. I slid my hands up her back and forced her down, forcing her chest against the bed, her big boobs ballooning out under her against the bed. I reached forward and grabbed her hair and pulled it back roughly. I bent over and put my lips at her ear.

"You say this cock can tame a bitch? Well, what do you think I'm doing to you?" I grunted savagely in her ear. I leaned back and pulled her back up, forcing her back onto her hands and knees and forcing her ass against me. "Tell me, Mom. Tell me I'm taming you. Tell me how badly you want me to tame you!"

"AHHH! Uhh...uh....Tom...YYYyyyeeaaaahhHHHH!" Mom said, her voice warbling as she struggled to maintain control. "Do your fucking best to fucking tame me! Please!" she panted, her voice almost a whine as she struggled to maintain her composure through the pleasure I was bringing her.

"Well, Mom... now is when I break you." I growled. "My first orgasm took the edge off. The second one took more pressure off. Now, I'm still rock hard, and I can go for hours. And you? You've been a squirting, orgasm-addled slut since this thing started. You haven't stopped cumming. Since you love anal sex so, so much, I think my thick, beefy cock will just make you lose it completely." Mom's eyes refocused as she regained her fight.

"Then fuck my ass and see if you're right!" Mom spat out, turning back to me, fire in her eyes, any trace of her previous weakness erased. I grabbed her hips and pushed myself back, my cock re-emerging from her tight ass, all the way up to the tip. I hovered a second before driving my full length back into her.

"UHHHHHHHH! FUCK!" Mom screamed out, her ass shivering in pleasure. I began to work up a good pace, smoothly moving in and out of her ass. Her tight asshole was wrapped around my cock, pleasuring me with each pump into her.

"You like that, Mom?" I asked. "You like having your son fucking your ass?"

"Guuuuhhhh! YES! I love it! I love having my ass fucked!" Mom moaned out.

"Oh yeah?" I questioned, driving into her. "A respectable mom... friends with all the neighbors... on the PTA... but you would throw all that respectability away just to be bent over like a slut and fucked up the ass by your own son. What a fucking slut you are!"

"GOD! YES! FUCK! I am a slut! A nasty fucking slut! God, I love it!" Mom squealed as I drove into her ass. "Deeper, son, deeper! Fuck my ass deeper, Tom! That's it! I want to feel every inch of my son's big, fat cock inside me!"

"You're getting it, Mom. You're fucking getting it! Your son is jamming his thick, throbbing meat up your hot, tight ass. You hear me, Mom? I'm fucking your ass! You feel my balls against your dripping cunt, don't you?" I grunted.

"Yes! I feel your big, heavy balls slapping against me." Mom said. "Tell me how my ass feels. Tell me you love it!" Mom begged.

"Mom... your ass is incredible!" I said honestly. "All those years of being a snotty, stuck-up bitch made your asshole extra fucking tight!"

"God, I know, right?" Mom agreed.

"You may be tight, but your ass can take a dick, Mom. I love it." I groaned out.

"Oh yeah, you love my ass?" Mom asked, lips curled in a smile.

"Fuck yeah... it's squeezing my dick so hard!" I grunted.

"You ever fuck a girl's ass before?" Mom asked.

"Oh, yeah, Casey did it. Carmen too." I replied, pistoning my thick shaft into her.

"There are two types of girls who do anal, Tom." Mom began, grimacing as I fucked her ass. "Huge sluts like me, or girls like Carmen who have to give it up to keep guys interested."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Guuuuuooowww, God!" Mom moaned out, her ass tightening in pleasure around me. I slapped her full ass-cheeks a few times in anger.

"Stop talking about her that way!" I grunted out, pissed at her.

"Uhhh, face it Tom! You love it! You love when I trash talk your girlfriend! As much as you might think you're playing along with me, deep down, you love it! I can feel how hard it gets you." she added, purposely clenching her asshole around me. I reared back on her hair roughly, pulling her head back.

"I don't!" I roared, pile-driving my cock into her

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"You made me do this, Mom!" I groaned out, her hips slamming into her ass repeatedly. "You made me! Making me fuck you, my own Mom. Making me say awful... untrue things about Carmen!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Are they?" Mom said her voice warbling. "FUCK! Are they really fucking untrue? Son, you cock turns into concrete every time I call her an ugly piece of shit! Look at you now, fucking me harder once I start trashing her again!"

"You think I like that you make me think this way? That you make me insult my own fiancée?" I grunted, driving my cock harder into her.

"FUCK! Yeah!" Mom groaned out.

"Do you think I like hearing my Mom bragging that she's hotter than my fiancée? Do I like her saying that she's better in every way! Do you think I like hearing her say... GOD, FUCK... do you think I like that my Mom is more attractive than my girlfriend? Do you think I like that my mother has way bigger breasts than my fiancée? Do you like the fact... that as hard as I fucking try... that I can't stop watching my Mom's big, jiggly breasts! Do you think I like the fact that my Mother has softer, firmer, better boobs that my fiancé? Do I think I like the fact that my Mom's a better woman than my fucking fiancée in every fucking way?" I grunted, pushing her down to the bed again so only her ass was lifted off the bed as I drilled her hard.

"Oh, GOD DAMMIT! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mom moaned out, loving this rough treatment.

"Do you think I like the fact that my Mom is better looking than my girlfriend? That you have better hair... fuck... better lips... longer legs? Do you think I'm happy that my 42 year-old Mom is in better shape than my girlfriend?" I grunted savagely, working up a good sweat.

"I think you love it!" Mom groaned out, her face screwed up in pleasure.

"I don't!" I screamed out.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"UUUHHHHH! YES!" Mom screamed out in pleasure. "You love how much hotter I am! How much sexier I am than your precious fiancé? You love how much you can't resist your dear... old... MOM!"

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

I spanked her sweaty ass again, her cheeks jiggling deliciously.

"Fuck! Uh... uh... uh... fuck!" Mom panted.

"I hate you!" I gasped out, fucking her hard, driving her into the bed. "I fucking hate you for making me do this! I fucking hate that I like it!"

"FUCK YEAH! Tell me! Tell me how much you like it!" Mom demanded, her face being driven into the bed as I banged her.

"I fucking love it, okay! You're the best fuck I've ever had! You're better than Carmen, okay! The best God damn fuck I've ever had! You're the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on! I fucking love your gorgeous face! I fucking love your tight, juicy ass! And I fucking love your massive fucking tits! You turn me on more than Carmen ever has!"

"FUCK! I'm gonna cum again!" Mom groaned out. I still roughly held her down against the bed, driving into her lifted ass.

"And I fucking hate you! I hate that I love your body! I hate how hard I get for you!" I roared, fucking her tight ass like an animal.

"UUHHHH GAAAWWWWDDDD! I LOVE IT!" Mom moaned out, my inner turmoil a huge turn-on for her, apparently, as her tight ass clung to my throbbing cock.

1...89101112...17