You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna break you, Mom! I promise I will! I will give you the best sex you've ever had, and then walk away. That is my revenge! I will go back to Carmen, and you will be here, humbled... knowing you will never get this pleasure again!" I growled.

"YES! YES! I'M GONNA CUM! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!" Mom screamed out. I kept pile-driving my schlong into her, not slowing down. I reached forward, and grabbed the back of her head roughly, pushing her face into the mattress, grinding Mom's face into the bed as she screamed and moaned.

"MMMMmmmmmmmpppppppphhhgggggggg! FFFFFFUUUUUUUGGGGGGG!" Mom grunted. I fucked her savagely, treating her like a whore, gripping her by the scalp and rubbing her face into the bed arrogantly, her high-pitched squealing muffled. Mom writhed under me as she came yet again, her asshole jerking around me, squeezing my cock, trying to make me cum. But it wouldn't happen. Not this way.

"MMMMMMMNNNNNNHHHHHHH! FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Mom screamed out, twisting her head for breath as she moaned in pleasure. Her ass was driving back at me hard, riding this orgasm out as hard as possible.

"GOD! FUCKING SHIT! Fuck!" Mom said, coming down from her orgasm. "Jesus..." she sighed. I kept driving into her fiercely as Mom pushed herself up, now once again on her hands and knees in front of me. She looked back, hair plastered to her sweaty face.

"Tom, you made my ass cum!" Mom marveled. "Jesus... Tom... you're the best. The best fuck I've ever had!"

I reached forward and grabbed her hair, yanking her back. I slid forward and slid my hands forward, cupping her mammoth breasts as I moved my lips to her ear.

"Mom, it's over..." I whispered harshly into her ear. "Admit it!"

"Oh God!" Mom panted, sighing hotly. "You're cock... it's like iron! It's so hard! And huge! It feels so good in my ass! I love it! I fucking love it!"

"Focus!" I grunted savagely, yanking her head back. "It's over! Tell me this is over!"

"Ye... un... ughhh... no. No!" Mom gasped out, steeling herself, not giving up. "Never. You'll never beat me!" she fought back.

My lips twisted into a scowl, and as I drove my slick cock balls deep into her ass, I gave her nipples another firm twist.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Mom screamed out, her head bowing in pleasure. I twisted her nipples again. "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK! FUCK!" Mom's ass locked around my cock. I twisted her nipples one more time. "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH GAAWWWWDDDDDD! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Mom's body jolted with energy, writhing violently under me, her feet kicking the bed repeatedly as another orgasm hit her.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Mom squealed, her whole body shivering with pleasure. I rode this out, letting Mom cum on my cock again as I kept fucking her tight ass. This went on for a bit, Mom cursing and moaning through her orgasm, until finally, she came down from her high, on her knees and her elbows, the top of her head resting against the bedspread as she gasped for breath.

I kept cupping her mammoth breasts, squeezing the firm, sweaty flesh over and over again. Once I saw she had come down, I resumed the attack.

"Tom, I... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!" Mom cried out, her voice hoarse as I twisted her hard nipples again. "No... no... Tom, wait. Please! Give me a minute. Nooooooohhhhhhhhh FUCK!" I said, twisting her nipples again. "Stop... stop... wait!" she gasped.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

In alternating slaps, I spanked both of Mom's round ass-cheeks again as I buried my thick shaft into her ass. I slid my hand over her motherly hips, cupping her dripping cunt in my hand and rubbing my fingers across her clit.

"AAAHH! NO! Tom. Please! Hold on! Give me a minute! I can't handle any more." Mom begged. My brain focused on her words, and for a moment, I came to a complete stop. Her words resonated in my brain, and I leapt into action.

"What was that?" I growled, flicking her clit some more, her juices dripping all over my fingers.

"UUHHHNNN! TOM! Please hold on! Just a minute! Please!" Mom panted, licking her lips, clearly loving this rough treatment.

"What did you say? That you couldn't handle me?" I asked.

"Tom, hold on. It's not what you think." Mom gasped. I slid my hands up her body and pinched each of her nipples between my fingers. "No... no... wait, pleeeeeeeeaaaauauuuuugghhhhhhh FUCK! FUCK IT'S SOOOO FFFUUUUUCCCKKKKKIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGG GOOOOD!" Mom squealed. I pulled back, not letting her go over the edge.

"Mom, I can do this all day. You're at my mercy. I can make you cum with a little twist!" I said, twisting her nipples lightly.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKK!" Mom groaned out, her ass tightening around me.

"Or... a little flick!" I said, sliding my fingers over her clit again.

"NNNNUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH!" Mom grunted out, her lower half jerking in pleasure.

"Mom, I can play you like an instrument." I told her, my fingers teasing her clit. I rubbed it firmly with my fingers as I slowly fucked her ass.

"OOOHHHH! GUHHHH!" Mom moaned out. I stopped pleasuring her for a moment, letting her overcharged body shiver in place.

"Uhnnnn... uhhhhh." she sighed, her voiced weakened from the strenuous activity, each gasp and pant lacking its harsh edge, now sounding more soft and feminine. She was close now, barely hanging onto the last shred of control she had.

I was close.

"Mom, I know how to handle this body. You know that now." I began. "I can stop now and leave you with a small shred of pride. You can still tell yourself you have me beat. But you're so close, aren't you Mom? So close to getting everything you ever wanted. So close to getting conquered in the way you always dreamed." I paused as I watched Mom lick her lips at the prospect. I had her beat. She knew it, and I knew it. I just wanted her admit it. "So, do you want me to stop... or keep going?" I asked. I leaned over and moved my ear close to her lips. For a long time, there was nothing, just her heavy breathing. "C'mon, Mom. You can tell me." I whispered firmly. Finally, I heard her voice whisper, ever so softly.

"Keep going." she panted quietly, licking her smooth lips slowly.

I reared back proudly and let a smile cross my lips. It was time to make this official.

"Face it, Mom. I fucking OWN YOU!" I roared. With that, I roughly shoved her face into the bed and began pile-driving my cock into her again as hard as I could.

"Nuuughhhh! Tom! Fuck!" Mom spat out in pleasure. I really got on top of her, power fucking her with my rock-hard weapon. A slut-taming weapon.

Mom was looking to the left, the right side of her face pressed to the bed. Her mouth was open, but no more words were coming out. I kept anally fucking my mom, and her asshole was quivering with pleasure, and her eyes were scrunched shut. Her whole body was tensed, and as I drilled her, I noticed her lips were moving, as if she was speaking. I bent over, my torso sliding against her sweaty back. I slid down and moved my ear to her mouth, and I heard, barely audible, Mom's voice, speaking the same phrase, over and over again.

"I can't handle you. I can't handle you. I can't handle you. I can't handle you."

I shivered and my eyes widened. I had done it.

I had done it!

"Scream it out, Mom! Scream it!" I demanded, kneeling up straight as I kept drilling her, sliding my hands to her hips. Mom was silent, so I removed my hand from her body and gave her ass a few more crisp spanks.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"C'mon Mom! SCREAM!" I demanded as I gave her long, deep strokes. Her mouth was quivering, so desperate to speak the words, so eager to give in. Finally, licking her lips hotly one more time, she found her voice.

"I can't handle you. I can't handle you. uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! Okay! I CAN'T HANDLE YOU! I CAN'T HANDLE YOU! I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE YOU! YES! YES! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! YOU'RE TOO FUCKING GOOD!" Mom moaned out.

"I knew it!" I growled, bending over her, pulling at her hair again, putting my lips at her ear. "I knew it! Admit it! Admit I'm better than you!"

"You're better than me! UH FUCK! YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME!" Mom squealed.

"I broke you! I fucking broke you!" I said.

"YES! You fucking broke me." Mom admitted.

"I didn't break you today. FUCK!" I grunted, her tight ass incredible around my shaft. "I broke you the second I confessed to you. I fucking broke you then!"

"Tom... TOM! You're driving me crazy! Yes! Yes! You fucking broke me! You made me lose my mind the second you told me you wanted to fuck me!" Mom relented.

"And you wanted me from the beginning!" I said.

"YES! FUCK! I wanted you then. I always thought you were hot... and so fucking sexy! I wanted you to be better. I wanted you to be a man! I wanted you to be the man I needed you to be! I fucking wanted you to be the man able to conquer me! I wanted to be conquered, and I SO wanted it to be you to do it! I was rooting for you the whole time! FUCK YEAH!" Mom admitted.

"Well, you happy now, Mom? Look what you made! Look what you made me do! Look what you've turned me into, Mom! A fucking animal! A monster! The monster you created. Your perfect fucking match!" I roared.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" Mom babbled. I roughly grabbed Mom and rolled her to the side, keeping my cock inside her ass.

For a second, she was on her back, arms spread to her side, her massive breasts jutting towards the ceiling, her face painted with a blissed out expression, her entire body looking resplendent, the pinnacle of mature, sexual perfection. But that moment passed fast.

Roughly handling her body, I reached down and took the back of her knees in my elbows and pushed her legs up, putting her ankles on either side of her head. I was on top of her now, my cock still buried in her ass as she was curled up in a ball, her breasts falling against her face, exposing the soft, smooth undersides of her breasts where they met her slim body. Her dripping cunt was already leaking juices down her belly, an overflowing pool of juices.

I resumed pile-driving my cock into her, this position ideal for maximizing the penetration.

"OOOOOHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mom swore. I slid one hand to her dripping cunt, strumming my fingers over her clit while holding my body up with my other arm.

"Take it, Mom! Just lie there and take it!" I growled, my fingers splashing in her juices as I flicked her clit furiously.

"Please! PLEASE!" Mom begged, her clit throbbing as I massaged it.

"You want to cum again?" I demanded, driving my cock straight down into her yielding, conquered asshole.

"YES! PLEASE!" Mom panted. "I need it so bad! Make me cum again! Never stop making me cum, Tom! I need it! Fuck me, Tom! Fuck me, you fucking sex god!"

I kept pistoning my cock into her ass smoothly, her asshole now a yielding, needy hole. Mom's eyes were half closed in pleasure. I held my cock inside of her up to the balls and slid two fingers inside of her juicy pussy. I began driving my fingers into her roughly, strumming her clit with my thumb.

"UGGGHHHHHHHHHH! UUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN! GGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHH!" Mom groaned, not even speaking English anymore, her mind that far gone in bliss. Her whole body began to shiver in pleasure.

"Come on Mom! Cum again! DO IT!" I grunted out, fingering her tight, dripping cunt. Mom reached up and clutched my arms. As her juices coated my fingers, her legs began to push up at me, her whole body tensing up. Mom's eyes rolled into the back of her head, only the whites of her eyes visible. Finally, with a violent jerk, Mom came, but this one was like any other.

A bunch of things happened at once. Her mouth opened wide, but no words came out. The pleasure in her was too complete for her to form words. Only the barely audible noise of strained, pained pleasure escaped her throat. Her entire body was shaking as all her muscles were tensed, the pleasure almost too massive for her body to take. Her asshole was squeezing the fuck out of my cock, squeezing harder than I thought possible. But I would survive her orgasm intact. I knew it. Her back arched, her head and the back of her neck the only part of her still on the bed. And as her body tensed and tightened, as her back jerked roughly and her legs kicked up into the air, her cunt convulsed and squirted, sending a geyser of girl-cum into the air.

I leaned back as she came, the girl-cum shooting up in front of me, dancing artfully in the air. The tasty elixir shot into the air like a fountain, hovering in the air for just a moment before raining down on her, splashing between her breasts, landing on her face. As this geyser landed, her body jerked again, sending another geyser of liquid into the air, fountaining into the air and landing on her gorgeous face again. This repeated a few more times, Mom cumming into the air, spilling copious amounts of her girl-cum into the air, only for it to land on her luscious body.

After a minute or so of Mom 's body jerking and cumming violently, Mom's body arched one last time, the last of her dripping juices bubbling out of her cunt, dripping down her body, over her belly button, over her flat belly, between her huge breasts and ending at her tensed neck. Finally, Mom sighed, her body relaxing in my arms as her back fell to the bed, my cock emerging from her asshole as she fell. Her legs and arms fell to the bed, and she was left splayed out, barely conscious, lost in serene bliss.

Mom had just been completely out-fucked and left a complete mess. But I wasn't done yet. My cock was still hard, and it was time to take my pleasure.

I climbed onto her panting body, my ass hovering over her belly. I reached down and lined my cock up between her massive, mountainous flesh, the tip near her chin. I took a firm grip of each of her mammoth breasts and pushed them together, smothering my cock in soft, silky breast-flesh.

"Fuck!" I grunted to myself, feeling her soft boobs against every inch of my shaft. I began to pump my cock between her huge breasts, causing the flesh to ripple as my hips drove into them. Her cleavage was coated by her newly deposited sex-juices and a coating of slippery sweat, so fucking her breasts was made easy. I greedily squeezed her massive boobs, having free-reign on her jutting tits. I fingered her nipples, knowing that was a sensitive spot for Mom, but she was barely responsive. She was writhing slightly, little moans coming from her throat.

I began to fuck her breasts more firmly. My cock was pulsing with need, and my gripping hands made sure Mom's cleavage was the softest, smoothest sex-hole I could ever imagine fucking. I began to lose control, this incredible softness sending a shiver up my spine, when I was stopped.

Mom's hands were gripping my wrists lightly. I looked down, Mom's face a mask of almost drunken, hedonistic pleasure. Curious, I let Mom pull my hands off her breasts. Once I did, Mom's hands took mine's place, pushing her tits together around my aching shaft.

"Fuck my tits, baby." Mom sighed lightly. "Fuck 'em."

I grabbed the headboard, getting added leverage as I drove my dick into Mom's firm cleavage. I simply pumped her cleavage for a few minutes. At one point, I pulled my cock out for a few moments, slapping her nipples with the tip of my meat, before re-entering her smooth, succulent cleavage. I did this for a little bit before I felt a new sensation and looked down, just in time to see Mom's smooth lips wrapping around the tip of my swollen shaft, sucking it lightly before I pulled away. She repeated this motion, sucking my cock, or lapping at the tip with her tongue, not caring that this cock had been in her ass mere moments before. I felt a jolt run through my cock at this added pleasure, and I sighed lightly.

"Tom..." Mom panted, her words slightly slurred. "My body's yours now. You can do whatever you want to me. Tom, your mom's now your own personal whore. If I had known, babe... if I had known you were this good... holy fuck!"

A shiver ran through my spine, seeing my proud Mom completely conquered. She was now completely and utterly defeated. It was now time to make it official.

I climbed over her and got off the bed, stroking my cock as I got on my feet next to the bed.

"Stand up, Mom." I commanded, reaching over to grab my phone off the bedside table. Almost out of energy, Mom lifted her head off the bed, clearly in a daze as she got up slowly. Almost drunkenly, Mom got to her feet, wavering lightly, drunk with the pleasure I had given her. Mom stood in front of me, awaiting my next command.

"Get on your knees!" I ordered savagely. Mom hesitated for a moment, and I wondered if she would comply. Would she really get on her knees and relent to my superiority?

Was she completely conquered?

Mom looked into my eyes, a bit of fire in her eyes, and I wondered if she would put up one last defense. But finally, with an almost satisfied smile, she began to lower herself down, getting on her knees in front of me. Mom kneeled at my feet, her butt sitting on her calves. Mom looked up at me and I stepped forward, my hard cock right at level with her divine face.

I moved my cock in close, invading her personal space, and Mom went cross-eyed looking at it.

"Stroke it, Mom. Stroke it!" I demanded savagely. Mom reached up and took my cock in her hands, one hand on the shaft, the other cupping my balls. She began to smoothly stroke me, my cock aimed at her face as she firmly squeezed my swollen balls.

"Your balls are so full, Tom. That isn't healthy. A sexy young guy like you should be cumming constantly." Mom said, her boobs jiggling as she gripped my shaft. I was close, my cock bubbling with pre-cum, aiding in her stroking.

"I love this cock! I fucking love your cock and balls!" Mom sighed, giving the head a wet, juicy kiss, pulling her lips off with a wet smack. She rubbed her face against my thick, jutting shaft, painting herself with the juices coating my dick.

Mom still looked gorgeous, but her face was a mess. Her hair was plastered to her face, mashed to her thanks to her sweat, the juices covering my cock, and the girl-cum she had squirted all over herself. And I was about to turn her face into an even bigger mess.

"Mmmm, I felt your balls twist, Tom. You're so close! You need to cum, Tom. You're about to cum." Mom sighed.

"Jack me off, Mom. Jack me off! Jack your son off!" I groaned out.

Mom pumped my cock harder, now using both hands. My cock began to swell with pleasure. Pleasure shot down my spine. I was about to lose it.

I was about to cum.

I pulled Mom's hands off my and took my ready shaft into my own hand. I began to jack off furiously, inches from my mother's face. She sat back, hands on her knees, and awaited my load.

"Fuck, Mom. FUCK! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your fucking face!" I groaned out, getting close.

"Do it, Tom! Coat my face with cum! Fucking paint me with it! Claim your territory!" Mom sighed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!" I began, jacking furiously. "Here it comes, Mom! HERE IT COMES! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Here it cums! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! OH GOD! YES! YES! YYYYYEEEESSSSS! FFFFFUUUUUCCKKKK!"

A thick creamy band of cum fired from the tip of my cock, landing on her face, a thick band stretching from her forehead to her chin.

"EEEAAAUUGGHHH! GOD!" I groaned out in pained pleasure. Another jet of cum rocketed from my cock, lading in a straight line down her nose and over her lips. I jacked myself roughly, pulling another thick stream of cum from my balls, landing on my mom's cheek. I kept jacking, and more cum kept firing from me. I was like an oil pump, a human cum geyser. Streams of cum landed on Mom's forehead, her hair, another glob of cum forcing one of her eyes closed. As I fired a band of cum straight onto her plump, smooth lips, Mom sighed and spoke up.

1...910111213...17