All Comments on 'You Don't Fool Me'

by IABH

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bucco40bucco40over 1 year ago

Loved it. A different type of cuck story. Would like to read some continuing chapters on this one. Have Michelle's husband find out while Ben is fucking her in their bed. Then have him be like father like son. Also, have the girls move in with Ben but still have the "husbands" come over to be used for cleanup.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Don't you think that in fact all your stories are cuckold stories? I mean let's be serious none of your MC's can be referred to as strong Male Role Models can we?

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Not what I was expecting, nicely done

Thanks for writing

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 1 year ago

Not a bad read, would like to read more.

DaliniDaliniover 1 year ago

This was great, worth making into a series of sorts

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumber than stumps

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOT REAL, SOMEWHAT SICK

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

These kinda story's are better from the protagonist pov but this was still went way too fast

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The humiliation ruined the story. Before that the story was about a man unhappy about his divorce who goes to his ex-wife's home to drop off a box of photo's, seduces her and is caught by the wife's mother-in-law. His marvelous cock (fantasy) also seduces the mother-in-law. Okay, but then the author has two humiliate the husband of the exes friend. It turned the story from being a tale of seduction and fun sex into a story about a man bitter because his wife left him for someone else who then decides to ruin the marriage of someone else. Pitiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIABH@IABH
2/9/24: 2 new stories are submitted. I have a few more I’m working on to come. Purple Haze’s conclusion is waiting Lit approval. Sorry it took so long. Music means a lot to me and I include references to it in my stories and even some of my story names are song titles from ...